Wednesday 03/18/15 NBA discussion thread

why the hate? he's having an excellent season.
Zero hate, I just asked what's the deal with posting absolutely empty post and he is the one that took it from there.
I don't hate him, just don't get why the need to make up a record and all that.
If he is having excellent season, than I don't need his need to make up record at all...

Zero hate, I just asked what's the deal with posting absolutely empty post and he is the one that took it from there.
I don't hate him, just don't get why the need to make up a record and all that.
If he is having excellent season, than I don't need his need to make up record at all...

I was just going to move on but I don't understand the makeup record and the "need" to make up..
Are you saying I make up my record or Are you saying there is no reason to post my record or both?

Paulie my man!! Agree on Miami,they came into boston recently and manhandled the c's with hustle and determination and then the c's went down to Miami and Mia sucked

Wiz/jazz tough call....lean Jazz but then I do most nights

You guys make sense and after much thinking which I said earlier you shouldn't do I switched sides and played Utah -3 along with Portland and the Cav's. May or may not bet SAS still have time. But anyway Good Luck Also Playing Wisconsin Green Bay +2.5 in the NIT.

Edit: That was +2.5 on WGB as if you guys didn't know

Last edited:
harris and demon out for magic

pekka doubtful, rubio in

Boogie out- Yag probable..

I'm saying that I have zero idea what your record is and I doubt that anyone else as well.
You never post odds, you never post units - you just use vague terms like "large" "max" and so on...
If you want to keep track of your record, post it correctly, as everyone else does - with units number and odds. You don't want to do that? It's your right, but don't be surprised if someone questions the so called record...
Again, I have no problem with you, but each thread, there are at least 3 -4 absolutely empty posts by you. It's not like we are about to run out of space or something, but it gets a bit tire, at least for me - maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.
I want to focus on the NBA, betting and discussion...

I'm saying that I have zero idea what your record is and I doubt that anyone else as well.
You never post odds, you never post units - you just use vague terms like "large" "max" and so on...
If you want to keep track of your record, post it correctly, as everyone else does - with units number and odds. You don't want to do that? It's your right, but don't be surprised if someone questions the so called record...
Again, I have no problem with you, but each thread, there are at least 3 -4 absolutely empty posts by you. It's not like we are about to run out of space or something, but it gets a bit tire, at least for me - maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.
I want to focus on the NBA, betting and discussion...

A few weeks ago I believe it was Lareaux who asked about what each equals, but for clarification here you:
Small = 1, medium = 2, large = 3, xl = 4, xxl =5 , Max = 10 --- on occasion i have gone max +xl ( you can do the math)
If i take a ml I count it as double if i lose even if its only -140, see memphis last night, if i buy a point i knock off another point, i think i am very clear when i post how i got to my totals units won or lost for the day...
They might be vague to you but it works for me...
As far as odds and numbers etc,, have no interest nor will ever to post it... either win a number or lose a number.. don't need to get into juice etc etc, at the end of the regular season for you I will knock off 12 as my juice.. bottom line is i am 200 widgets above even..

See the bold above- please point out my empty posts this past month.. i had some fun with the goy posts (posted it last night) and guess what.. we have 2 pages of discussion today and 4 post of non-sense from you.....

I love a great discussion on nba,, anytime you want to discuss a play a game a matchup.. lets discuss...

missed the 7 oclock games....hoping for a shot at cleve at half as in the last month the games they have won they have won by a large margin or was that extra large...ha ha

portland because of the mia unable to sustain that is mentioned above

mil struggling and sa old....usually look to play mil here but may play sa

indy and bulls....under maybe...no feel here

dall 7-7 last 14....may be playing tired...orl bad 2-9 last 11 but the points jumped out at me this morning

okc just not that good when they lose players....westy will try to win in on his own....don't know if c's can defend him....but maybe....c's or nothing

saw a stat some years ago where a team that has a 70+ winning percentage and getting 6.5 points covers 67% of the time....not sure if I have my numbers correct but 6 seems like a lot....under may be the better play as gsw and atl both really good d

Can't bring myself to play wiz....jazz 11-2 last 13....playing at such a high level....wiz playing well also 6-2 last 8 but i can just see jazz wing the physical side of the game

good luck to all

missed the 7 oclock games....hoping for a shot at cleve at half as in the last month the games they have won they have won by a large margin or was that extra large...ha ha

portland because of the mia unable to sustain that is mentioned above

mil struggling and sa old....usually look to play mil here but may play sa

indy and bulls....under maybe...no feel here

dall 7-7 last 14....may be playing tired...orl bad 2-9 last 11 but the points jumped out at me this morning

okc just not that good when they lose players....westy will try to win in on his own....don't know if c's can defend him....but maybe....c's or nothing

saw a stat some years ago where a team that has a 70+ winning percentage and getting 6.5 points covers 67% of the time....not sure if i have my numbers correct but 6 seems like a lot....under may be the better play as gsw and atl both really good d

can't bring myself to play wiz....jazz 11-2 last 13....playing at such a high level....wiz playing well also 6-2 last 8 but i can just see jazz wing the physical side of the game

good luck to all

14-26 su (20-20 ats)

demarcus and collision out for sac...maybe Yag but he will prob play....clipps like to stomp when they can...i may eat the chalk

Kings 2nd game back from long trip ..one thing is for sure both teams will run...my line is down , maybe waiting on confirmation on Yag ??

thanks em...it was a while ago and odds makers do adjust...appreciate the input

No worries man. There is a 65%+ trend/stat that supports a 70% WP team when dogged, had it on my spreadsheet this morning but it seems to have disappeared. Will try and find it.

sixers total never had a shot.. 13 turnovers and shooting 33% for pistons...

how about that clev 1h number... right on the number..

Sam Mitchell's an absolute moron. Wolves down by 5 with 48 seconds, why would you let the Raptors take the shot clock all the way down instead of fouling? Try to go for the steal, and if you can't get a steal, then you foul. Unbelievable...

He had no choice. Major trend to under. Today I learned I just cannot bet against Cleveland on Wednesday and we all saw You just can not take a chance on Utah on Wednesday. Utah was tied for 9 and 10 in 3 point shooting percentage and shot 4 of 22. Utah let Washington shoot 52.4% for the game and was out rebounded by Washington. Utah has now lost 7 in a row on Tuesday and is 4-7 ATS in those games. We will be getting great numbers for a while now but lets just avoid the Wednesday games or fade them.
Lets not forget the free throws 12 of 24. Their free throw percentage was .729

Last edited:
By the way, I think we can forget about the Miami after an upset trend now.

agree,
with so many new/random players to that roster - deng, white side, walker,, Dragic, no bosh.. just a total different team..

+200 ytd.

no goy - a few of the lines got away from me - not even sure what they came out at and just getting a chance to look.
was looking at Cavs 1h over wanted 104 but its 106.

1h over cavs 106 - large - push
1h sixers over 99 - max - loss-- expect a fast pace - 1 less big guy for pistons (monroe and b2b) -- this will come down to efficiency..

looking at a few more...

tblazers ml- -- max-- loss - (counts as double, even though was only -140) heat let down after beating cavs. -- previous game for blazers was ugly...

jazz ml - large (loss - same as above)

worse night of the year -36 now +164 ytd...

Back