Wednesday 03/05/14 NBA discussion thread

wow... dirk was traded for robert tractor traylor....i totally forgot about that

they are blowing the whistle every trip down the court jeeesus

the altitude is getting to dallas imo, stupid mental mistakes... denver has trouble holding large leads because at the end of games they dont know how to close out....

Have to question the motivation of Dallas tonight.

21 FT's for Denver, Mavs with 8.

League giving back after giving all those fouls to Minny the other night.

NoahCelebrationDance.gif

i came home from school and caught dallas/nugs in a commercial break toward the beginning of the 3Q - and Dallas was getting 5 points, so I said why the hell not, they were lined as 5 point faves - had to turn that shit off when they got down by 20, no idea how they made up that gap, but i'm glad

I think the best play on Friday might be the largest lead of the game being over 15 points or whatever it's set at. That should hit

ill be on Denver in a multitude of ways... I just don't trust them holding on to leads.... Drives me nuts. The lakers are going to in an absolutely brutal scheduling spot

Quote from Allen after Memphis loss:
"We look at the standings every day. I hear guys talking about who lost, who won. Just to come out with a performance like this is devastating," guard Tony Allen said. "But we can't hold our heads down. We've got to keep pushing."

Back