Wednesday 02/12/14 NBA discussion thread

5 units miami ml, 1 unit lac -9

will trade miami/gs, should be a good one, last one before asb

some teams like dallas didn't care about beating char yesterday, wanted indi today and got them

but then teams like portland wanted okcity yesterday (didn't get it) and i think will be in tought tonight

ok city for nba championship

end of first, took gs +210...don't care who wins now as greened out either way...but initial lean on miami pk was good...wade or no wade, bron wants this after losing in miami vs gs a few weeks ago

though would love if gs get take lead, would come back more with miami..that is when things get fun, if there are numerous lead changes

took miami +140 down 87-84, they were up by 15+, now down by 3, the nba, it's fantastic....i was wrong about the clippers/por game though

I didn't like Bron tonight as far as his behavior on the court. He was nervous all game, kept starring at his teammates and just appeared unhappy.

Especially I didn't like in the end of the game, when Lee took the loose ball. LeBron was the closest to the ball, but didn't jump on it, but he was unhappy with Chalmers for not getting the ball.

Back