Wednes Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
I will update this shit later

Leans:

Over 8.5 Houston/ Arizona - Albers and Zito? hah

White Sox -1.5 +155 - Why not..The only thing I've been right about this wk is this team heating up I might as well try and ride it

Angels -109 - Think he will be a dog tomorrow, maybe an over bet here. I don't believe in Durbin. No way no how

Dodgers -131 - Look at me flipping sides. I dont know if I want to mess with this

Phillies Over 9 -110 : I don't believe in Kim or Garcia. Is someone on the Phillies going to hit this guy? Marlins and Phills can combine for 9 here

Pirates -106: Give me him as a dog tomorrow. Cards are 1-8 when Kip takes the mound?

Mariners -105: So the M's like LHP..Fossum should provide some fun then

Last edited:
Good luck Green, in no time, you'll get back on track. Like the Phillies total, may play that, but I like Philadelphia ML in that one too. Good luck on all of your plays today!

Keep Grinding....I think im gonna start working totals more and letting studs like you, Yanks, renew, Terp, Sat, and hile pick the sides, that seems to be my downfall. GL

Early Bird Special:

Twins +114:
Boof is 1-0 w/ 2.50 on the road in 3games throwing 18innings, 20k, 6bb, and batters are hitting just .235 off him. Bonser has now won his last two starts and Twins have won the last 3 he has pitched while striking out 17 in the last 2 games. Twins are 6-3 when Boof takes the mound.

Tejeda had a no hitter going vs the Stros for I think 5innings last start but I am far from impressed with that bullshit. He is 1-2 at home w/ 4.38era in 24.2ip, 27h, 17k, 5bb and batters are hitting .278 off him. He has his trouble with LH batters as well where he posts a 6.53era in 20.2ip and has allowed 26h, 16k, 9bb, and batters hitting .299 off him.

I will look for Boof to continue staying hot, Tejeda to stuggle with LH batters like leadoff man Castillo and Morneau and a few other switch hitters on the team. Minny showed some life this last wk and I like to think they are a better team than what their record says. I like Minny in the rubber match today at +money.

TWINS $482.46 to Win $550

Pitt +100:

Snell in 2 starts this yr vs. the Cards: 1-1, 1.29era, 14ip, 9h, 9k, 5bb, 2er

Pirates are 6-3 when Snell takes the mound and he is 2-0 in his last 3 games, Pirates are 3-0.

Seriously why is Kip Wells favored here at all. Sure I have my concerns late in the game with Pitt bullpen and also with Pitt offense but Kip Wells? I will bet against this clown for even money today no doubt in my mind. This game seems like a no brainer for me and I will prob get hammered on it but fuck it, this is my 2nd dog today.hah..He gets to pitch vs his former team and that logic and that motivation and whatnot, throw it out the window. It didn't work with Zito, it didn't work with Jorge Sosa last night and I don't expect it to work with Kip Wells, who has lost 7 straight games.

Kippy: 0-3, 9.39era, 2.09whip, 15.1ip, 19h, 16er, 13bb, 16k over his last 3 games. The Cards are 1-8 when he pitches.

He actually pitches worse at home if you can believe that. Kip is 0-4, w/ 7.77era in 22ip, 25h, 13bb, 14k, and batters are hitting .294 off him.

Pirates $550 to Win $550

CWS -1.5 +160 / -127 / Under 9:

A lot of options in this game. Where to start... Oakland usually does alright vs. the ChiSox (37-17 last 54) but ChiSox are a hotter team right now without a question. CSox are 9-4 last 13games, A's are 6-7 last 13games and have now lost 3 in a row. Interesting note, they have not been swept this yr (A's). Last two games in this series have gone over with ChiSox scoring 18 the last 2days to Oakland's 9runs.

Gaudin: 2-0, 18.2ip, 3.38era, 20h, 14k, 6bb last 3 starts.....1-0, 24ip, 2.25era, 20k, 5bb on the road this yr...0-0, 1.59era, 5.2ip, 3h, 1er, 3bb, 6k vs. ChiSox this yr...Batters are hitting Gaudin at .242 this yr..A's are 6-3 when Gaudin takes the mound.

Garland: 3-0, 22ip, 2.01era, 18h, 6bb, 6k last 3 starts....2-2, 3.89era, 34.2ip, 27h, 13k, 11bb at home this yr...0-0, 0.00era, 7ip, 3h, 3bb, 3k vs. Oakland this yr... Batters are hitting .214 off Garland this yr. WhiteSox are 3-5 when Garland takes the mound.

Oakland offense is battered with injuries and Chavez (.259 in 27ab) won't be in the lineup again tonight along with Bradley who hasn't played in 8 games (.333 in 15ab).

Duchscherer is on the D/L with Houston Street and Gaudin typically pitches 6innings and under so with 3 possible innings of bullpen pitching from Oakland you have to be concerned, I have said this a lot this wk but its the truth. Do you really want Kiko Calero pitching in the 8th if you are up 3-2? I don't.

WSox offense is surging and that is because of Thome coming back and Dye getting hot. Thome was 3-3 w/ 5rbi yesterday, Dye was 2-4 w/ 2rbi.

Wind is blowing IN at 20mph - weather.com
http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/mlb/gameforecast/60616?eventid=211955&epc=be

I like the under but I can see it getting blown late in the game with that bum ass Oakland bullpen.

I lean to the Chi Sox to win the game.

Giants/Astros Over 8.5-120:

Would like to see the juice drop on this but I think this is a good number. Albers can't pitch to LH batters. 9.00era, 11ip, 15h, 5bb, 3k and they bat .333 off him. Overall Hitters are batting .313 off Albers. He has pitched better away than in his park.. 1-1, 4.84era, 22.1ip, 22h, 7k, 6bb and a .265 batting average. Last 3 games he is 1-2, 12.1ip, 8.1era, with 18hits. He really prob wouldn't be pitching in the Starting Rotation if the Astros had Jennings back.

Important to note that Bonds won't be in the lineup and that hurts an over for sure when the opposing pitcher cant throw to LH batters.

Zito has been far from good this yr. His last 3 games have been a disaster; 1-2, 9.00era, 16ip, 19h, 11bb, 7k....At home he has pitched better overall: 2-2, 4.31era, 31.1ip, 28h, 20k, 12bb and batters hitting .241.

Astros have been bad on offense as of late; Scoring 1, 0, & 2 runs the last 3 games. To their defense they faced Lowry at home and Lincecum in two of the three games...Scoing 1 run off McCarthy, I can't defend that at all.

Carlos Lee will have to carry the Houston offense today as he is batting .333 in 27ab vs. Zito. No one else really has significant bats vs. Zito.

4/5 games this yr have gone under the total in this series including the last two but Lowry/Sampson and Oswalt/Lincecum are far better pitching matchups than Albers/Zito.

Wind will be blowing out at 12mph.
http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/mlb/gameforecast/94107?eventid=210382&epc=be

Ump: Tschida is 3/7 on O/U. Not really working with the total here.

Not very comfortable with this game as I once was.

Wednesday Final Plays:

I am pissed off at a few teams so I will just avoid their games for the day because I don't have the mental ability to cap them with an open and clear mind..

This is all I am getting myself into today, maybe today will be the day. I thought it would be yesterday but a one inning breakdown from the Phillies changed that thought quickly.

TWINS ML $482.46 to Win $550
Pirates ML $550 to Win $550
ChiSox Under 9 $550 to Win $523.81

You're not playing CWS RL?

I love the value in it, I really do but I am expecting a low scoring game like 3-2, 4-3, 3-1, 4-2, 5-3 on the high end.. I just don't want to get involved in a side in that game even though I think ChiSox sweep them. I feel good about the Under especially with the wind blowing in heavy at 20mph, that should keep the ball in the park today. I think each pitcher goes 6-7ip giving up 2er and we are looking at a 3-2 maybe tied game when the bullpens enter.

Keep Grinding....I think im gonna start working totals more and letting studs like you, Yanks, renew, Terp, Sat, and hile pick the sides, that seems to be my downfall. GL

ha, stick to getting sides from Yanks, Renew, Terp, Sat, and Hile..Leave my name out of that unless you want to give back all of your winnings. :hairout:

Last thing before I get out of here until the game start..

Updated Record before Wednesday Plays: 77-58-3 +$2,638,65

Monday: 1-1
Tuesday: 2-3

This has been a very costly 14-19run since 5/14 and its litterally destroyed my profits from the yr..All I can say really is that despite this terrible, terrible ride, I am still up for the yr. Maybe the black cloud is passing, maybe it hasnt yet. I just know that if I put in the work, I can find winners on these cards and eventually it will happen. My problem is that I try to win it back all at once but I just got to go back to what got me up all that dough, 2-3 solid plays a day and hitting them. I am going to try and make 4 plays my limit but who the fuck knows.

Best of Luck to everyone for the day, that is my rant and I'm out

:cheers:

Last thing before I get out of here until the game start..

Updated Record before Wednesday Plays: 77-58-3 +$2,638,65

Monday: 1-1
Tuesday: 2-3

This has been a very costly 14-19run since 5/14 and its litterally destroyed my profits from the yr..All I can say really is that despite this terrible, terrible ride, I am still up for the yr. Maybe the black cloud is passing, maybe it hasnt yet. I just know that if I put in the work, I can find winners on these cards and eventually it will happen. My problem is that I try to win it back all at once but I just got to go back to what got me up all that dough, 2-3 solid plays a day and hitting them. I am going to try and make 4 plays my limit but who the fuck knows.

Best of Luck to everyone for the day, that is my rant and I'm out

:cheers:

Youll get it back, just be patient, long season, money management is the key.

Back