WedBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Tues went 12-3-0 +5.57 ytd now @ +17.50

Well, we made it to June and us baseball cappers now should have enough data to try and put some funds in the acct. Congrats to those that already have!! It was definitely a bad 1st couple of months for the hound and I hate it cause those are the months to find some 'deals' with value before the linesmaker catches up. Now the juice will get out of hand on some games so we will have to work around that and try and find enough 'value' in a play to make it worth while in the risk.
btw, U will see the amount wagered increase this month. its not particularly because i am in love with the play but rather because I have enough date and feel to be more comfortable with the risk
a couple of early games
GLTA

951 St. Louis Cardinals* -152 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2
this has not been the 'yr of the Cards' as they are now Cardinals are nowa couple games over .500 heading into Tuesday’s game but are still 8.5 games behind the Cubs and a couple games behind the Pirates. If the Cards are going to make the post season this year it’s almost certainly going to be as a wild card. Milwaukee has been playing better lately and are actually only 4 games behind the Cards right now.
So looking at this game as 'It time for the Cards to start playing better', then its time to play the better option here as the Cards have the edge on the mound and at the dish and should get a win imo

976 New York Mets* -1 -127 vs Chicago White Sox x2 (this is a hedge for me)
I have the CWS for this series for +$ which I thought was a good opp at the time but looking back now, you simply can’t trust the White Sox to do much correctly and now are struggling to stay above the .500 mark after such a hot start. Facing a pitching staff like the Mets isn’t a good way to turn things around either. New York has been good lately and should close out the series with a victory. Look for deGrom @ 3-1 with a 2.81 ERA and a 1.188 WHIP over 48 innings so far this season and the home team to come away with the win as the White Sox continue to flounder with Gonzalez He’s still looking for his first win of the season as he is 0-1 with a 4.50 ERA and a 1.536 WHIP over 28 innings of work.

3:30 game

963 Minnesota Twins* +122 vs Oakland Athletics x half
963 Minnesota Twins/Oakland Athletics* Under 9½ -140 x half
this is just a personal play and certainly not a recommendation but i feel the Twins are worth a small play with Dean starting. No one has been able to get to Dean yet, and he has shut down some good lineups this season, and has a 2.92 ERA on the road. Also Manaea hasn’t been good, allowing 40 hits in 32 innings pitched so I think the Twins who are playing better baseball lately will score some runs of Manaea and get the win. Ths could easily go over as both tms are hitting better of late but I am depending on Dean to control this game and keep it under 9

and a few more thoughts and plays
953 Washington Nationals* -1 -188 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
953 Washington Nationals/Philadelphia Phillies* Under 7½ -110 x half
Morgan against Scherzer, sounds like a missmatch with Scherzer is 2-3, 4.58 in his last five starts (over 6-3-2). Morgan is 0-3, 9.88 in his last three starts (over 3-3) The 26-year-old will be making his seventh start of the year and his 21st of his young career. He’s lost three straight starts, and given up 15 earned runs in only 13.2 innings. In the three starts, he’s only managed five strikeouts while allowing six walks. But I dont think Scherzer is pitching to his potentiality right now either. Morgan has allowed more earned runs than innings pitched over his last three starts, and he’s had more walks than strikeouts. Scherzer is up and down, but the Phillies don’t have a very threatening lineup and I hope he has one of his better one performances...damn i hate to lay this kind of vig on a tm that i dont fully trust but it looks like my only option here

956 Atlanta Braves* +128 vs San Francisco Giants x half
one really has to pk his spots with my Braves this yr....and this 'may' be one of them.Suarez is making first MLB start; he's allowed three runs in 12 IP in five relieg stints in majors, and is 1-2, 2.88 in three AAA starts this year.
Perez is one of the few bright spots @ 2-1, 2.73 in his last five starts and three of his last four stayed under.The thing about this play is Giants BP which is decent and if Suarez has a bad start it still leaves the Giants with good pitching

957 Pittsburgh Pirates* +101 vs Miami Marlins x1
957 Pittsburgh Pirates/Miami Marlins* Over 8 -140 x1
Niese has ig rolling @ 2-0, 1.89 in his last three starts (over 7-3). Conley is very inconstant @ 1-2, 5.95 in his last four starts (over 3-1). Pirates won six of their last nine games and over is 16-8 in their last 24 road tilts. Miami is 6-8 in its last 14 games where four of their last six games went over. The over is 8-2 in the Pirates’ past 10 vs. a southpaw.

960 Chicago Cubs* -1 -140 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
959 Los Angeles Dodgers/Chicago Cubs* Over 8 -125 x half
after last nite who the hell knows??Cubbies cost me a par is for sure as the Dodgers had one of their best wins of the season. Lester has a very solid 2.29 ERA at home this season and Cubs should be able to hit Bolsinger

965 Texas Rangers* -110 vs Cleveland Indians x2
965 Texas Rangers/Cleveland Indians* Over 7 -185 x2
until the Rangers show mw different, I am keying on them.The Rangers offense has been solid, averaging 4.69 runs per game, good for eighth in the Majors, and have a .261 team batting average. The Rangers pitching has been decent, posting a 3.99 team ERA, placing them 15th overall. Rangers won nine of their last 11 games and seven of their last ten road games went over the total. Cleveland lost four of its last five games, ten of their last 11 home games went over the total.

962 Colorado Rockies* -1 -180 vs Cincinnati Reds x2
962 Colorado Rockies* -2½ +130 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
I cant hit a Colorado total for crap....but I'll try onece more
Over 11 -150 x1
It's impossible to back the Reds with the way they're playing, as this team can't do much of anything right and is getting absolutely rocked the last week or so. The Reds are desperate for a win after losing 12 of their last 14 games but the way the Rock are playing it looks doubtful tonite, assuming Chatwood decides to throw a good game at home for a change. The Reds have allowed 30 runs in their last three games and five or more runs in seven of their last nine games. The Reds have an ERA of 5.59 and have lost 15 of their last 18 games when allowing more than three runs. Lamb is 0-3, 11.19 in his last three starts (over 2-2-1).Chatwood is 2-0, 2.25 in his last three starts (under 9-1). Cincinnati lost 13 of last 15 games; over is 11-3-2 in their last 16. Colorado lost six of its last nine games (over 8-1).

[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

968 Los Angeles Angels* -108 vs Detroit Tigers x1
The Tigers are in another one of their slumps, and the Angels are gaining confidence more and more while scoring runs consistently. Also, Tuesday's walkoff win is only going to help the attitude. I like the Angels to complete the sweep hereThis game is a tough matchup but I am siding with the Angels. Maybe Shoemaker has turned it around, allowing just a combined five runs in his last three starts and has completely silenced the Tigers, allowing just two runs in 19.2 innings pitched against Detroit..Fulmer is 3-0, 3.38 in his last four starts (over 5-1).Shoemaker is 2-0, 2.18 in his last three starts (over 4-4-1)Tigers lost 12 of last 15 road games; over is 10-6 in their last 16 road games. Angels won four of last five home games; over is 7-3 in their last ten home games.

969 Boston Red Sox* -110 vs Baltimore Orioles x1
969 Boston Red Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Over 9 -115 x2
sure like this Over and not going against a Red Hot REDSOX tm

971 New York Yankees* +102 vs Toronto Blue Jays x half
Given the starting matchup here, Tanaka seems the better play. The Yankees are 4-1 in their last five game threes of a series, and 4-0 in Tanaka’s last four starts.
Jays are 1-6 in their last seven game threes of a series and 5-1 in Sanchez’s last six starts.

971 New York Yankees* +102 vs Toronto Blue Jays x half
Given the starting matchup here, Tanaka seems the better play. The Yankees are 4-1 in their last five game threes of a series, and 4-0 in Tanaka’s last four starts.
Jays are 1-6 in their last seven game threes of a series and 5-1 in Sanchez’s last six starts.

974 Kansas City Royals* -110 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
973 Tampa Bay Rays/Kansas City Royals* Under 7½ -120 x half
tired of capping, just my pk :)

Back