WedBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
lot of work for very little profit on Tues going 18-15-3 +2.84 losing all three parlays and two med plays
YTD= +98.99U

Wed
couple of 3:30 games

951 Washington Nationals* -135 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x3
951 Washington Nationals/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 9 -105 x2

962 Oakland Athletics* -140 vs Boston Red Sox x1
961 Boston Red Sox/Oakland Athletics* Over 7 -135 x1

Good luck Blood, a quick question. You're not concerned about the A's 1-10 record in day games or their 1-5 vs LHP?

Bloody, this Red Sox starting pitching staff is awful and the bullpen has been overworked. Bullpen finally got a break with Wright finishing up in relief from the 3rd. Today Bosox going with Miley who is having problems getting to the 5th. The A's bats seen to have awoken. Red Sox actually stung the ball last night but A's made some great plays. Hard to see a total this low at 7. GL

BOL today BH. Think Sonny will be dominant today after losing a cheap one last time out.GL on all your plays.

As always GL, and keep up the great year.
Thanks BAR....funny, I aways thought ur name handle had something to do with the 'legal system' until read how u got it

gl old hound, on the nats over with you
Thand Glen....GO NATS

gl blood.
U to pard

Good luck Blood, a quick question. You're not concerned about the A's 1-10 record in day games or their 1-5 vs LHP?
Zane, all the 'little things' concern me but when looking at all of the factors in capping a game and putting a 'weight' on these factors, these two stats become very small in the grand scheme of stats.Without going into a long spiel about capping, IF these teams were about = I would consider those two stats more but in this case,imo, Gray is the A's ace SP and he will more than likely go 7 innings and here I will give him a 90% weighting total game factor. He has allowed more than one earned run just twice all season. Few RedSox have faced him. Ortiz is 0-for-3 with a strikeout. Ortiz struck out three times in four at-bats and hasn’t homered in his last 14 games. Pablo Sandoval has a single in three at-bats. So now I have 10% left to other stats.Miley has lost three consecutive starts since posting his lone win April 21. He struck out a season-high eight against Toronto in his last turn when he gave up four runs and eight hits in six innings. Miley, who has never faced the Athletics, is 1-2 with a 5.59 ERA in four road starts this season.Gray struck out nine in six innings in his last start when he gave up one run and six hits in a no-decision against Seattle. He has allowed two or fewer runs in six of his seven starts and is holding opponents to a collective .194 average. Gray received a no-decision in his lone career start against Boston last season when he gave up two runs and six hits in six innings.Zane, Always appreciate ur interest and Always glad to give my opinion although rember its just an opinion in the great scheme of capping.If I was worth a crap I would not have lost 15 games last nite and ruined what coulda,shoulda been a great nite I always expect.

Bloody, this Red Sox starting pitching staff is awful and the bullpen has been overworked. Bullpen finally got a break with Wright finishing up in relief from the 3rd. Today Bosox going with Miley who is having problems getting to the 5th. The A's bats seen to have awoken. Red Sox actually stung the ball last night but A's made some great plays. Hard to see a total this low at 7. GL
Good Thoughts Wise. I do believe the A's bats are starting to come around again after starting hot.Their pen still concerns me but at present I think they are the better tm and should win this by two...but I dont trust either tm more than a unit worth

Thanks rome, hope u correct about Sonny

Thanks fellas, Hope U have a Big day

Blood do you ever bet against your original series pick on the final game of the series? For example, these three series bets are gonna come down to game three; Wash, CWS, and Balto. In the Nats series, I've got Wash -170. Today they're -125 for the game. Which in essence means I've got Wash -170 for the game, since it's tied 1-1. I'm gonna let it ride, but I was curious if the opportunity presented itself if you would ever bet the other side of your original bet to hedge a loss. Thanks for your time...

:tiphat:

Gl today blood! You are always so consistent! Gl bud
Thank U sir, Congrats on ur Twins tm this yr....best they have looked in a while

Give them Hell today Hound
Sorry to see U not liking anything today...Always concerns me when a good cappers doesnt find any plays and the ole hound is playing everything

like 'em blood
lets gettem mrob

Blood do you ever bet against your original series pick on the final game of the series? For example, these three series bets are gonna come down to game three; Wash, CWS, and Balto. In the Nats series, I've got Wash -170. Today they're -125 for the game. Which in essence means I've got Wash -170 for the game, since it's tied 1-1. I'm gonna let it ride, but I was curious if the opportunity presented itself if you would ever bet the other side of your original bet to hedge a loss. Thanks for your time...

:tiphat:

Zane, I do Not intentionally hedge ....just call it bad coin management on my part which some say that I am terrible at. Unless there is an extreme extenuating circumstance I do not reverse a play, maybe 15-20 over the season. But to answer ur ?, Yes I will go against a series play in a heart beat if the the game calls for it, mainly because of a SP change or some major injuries/lineup changes. I generally just trust my initial capp on the game.

GL old mate
same to U comrade :),

Based on Butler vs Miley and Ortiz vs Gray splits, what do you guys think about this prop: Butler -110 vs Ortiz for more total bases today? Looks like a fun little prop bet.

adding 7pm games
953 Pittsburgh Pirates* -121 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1 ...tuff not to back Hammels here but the Pirates are hot
953 Pittsburgh Pirates/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 6 -150 x1...both tm playing to the Over the last few

955 Atlanta Braves* +120 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
955 Atlanta Braves/Cincinnati Reds* Over 7 -135 x2...i make it a pk, ++ $ goes to Braves and with these two SP's it should go ov

964 Baltimore Orioles* -122 vs Toronto Blue Jays x half ...tuff to find a winner here. O's @ home hopefully is $$
963 Toronto Blue Jays/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8 -140 x 1 ...both playing to the un but i'll take a chance on the ov

966 Detroit Tigers* -134 vs Minnesota Twins x2
965 Minnesota Twins/Detroit Tigers* Under 9 -140 x1 .... personal preference on both, not a Nolasco fan and A's bats are warming but not enough to take ov by them selves

968 Tampa Bay Rays* -105 vs New York Yankees x1
967 New York Yankees/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 7 -128 x1...like Karn a bit more and ov has the best chance imo

par

1. 5/13/2015 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 953 Pittsburgh Pirates* +2½ -500 vs Philadelphia Phillies
    F Liriano - L Listed C Hamels - L Listed
  2. 5/13/2015 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 955 Atlanta Braves* +2½ -325 vs Cincinnati Reds
    E Stults - L Listed R Iglesias - R Listed
  3. 5/13/2015 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 966 Detroit Tigers* +2½ -335 vs Minnesota Twins
    R Nolasco - R Listed K Lobstein - L Listed
  4. 5/13/2015 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 978 Los Angeles Angels* +2½ -440 vs Colorado Rockies
    J Lyles - R Listed H Santiago - L Listed
Risking 200 To Win 300

959 New York Mets* -105 vs Chicago Cubs x1
959 New York Mets/Chicago Cubs* Under 7 -160 x1

974 Houston Astros* -132 vs San Francisco Giants x half
973 San Francisco Giants/Houston Astros* Under 9 -145 x1

978 Los Angeles Angels* -169 vs Colorado Rockies x2
977 Colorado Rockies/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7 -150 x1

8pm
738 Atlanta Hawks* -6 -128 vs Washington Wizards x2 bought one here
737 Washington Wizards/Atlanta Hawks* Over 199 -120 x2

10:30
740 Golden State Warriors* -9 -120 vs Memphis Grizzlies x1
739 Memphis Grizzlies/Golden State Warriors* Over 196 -110 x1

Sum bitch Blood, I already bet the same 4 sides as you on the hoops. Kinda square I know, but feels like winners

:cheers3:

No, the ground sucked it up like a sponge, which is a great thing. We just gotta keep it going with some occasional sprinkles until monsoon season in August.

I don't want to have to worry about fires for at least one summer.

:prayer

hope u got on Butler for the win
Thanks for stopping by, dont be a stranger

:cheers:

I did, nice single by Butler to bail me out haha. I'm here most days, but more of a lurker to see what all you genius cappers think about the day's card! I enjoy it!

Back