ATS, 9-4, +10000
HT, 7-2, +6050
ML Dog, 1-0, +2400
Totals 0-2, -4100
Hedging 1-1, -200
Tease 0-1, -2200

Total, 18-10, +11950

* Counted hedging on BC game as a win and a loss

New Years day was a joy ride for me, but due to bad read on Haw game only ended up about 3 units.. Still a nice run going in Bowl season.

W Vir doesn't have a chance? This team was BCS championship quality before laying an egg to Pitt and now completely healthy they are getting TD + to two loss Okie?

Check out the record of teams coming off a loss in Bowl games.

West Vir +8 -105, 4 units; 2100-2000
West Vir ML +280; 2 units ; 1000-2800

Last edited:
annoy.gif

Good health bro, can't bet against OK in this spot. I believe Stoops and the entire team want revenge from last year in this game. Additionally, no coach for WVU where the play calling was so instinctive for Rich Rod and this offense...I just see a hugh let down for WVU. Not often this bowl season I'm on the other side, but again, good health.

Peace.

Hmmm.. teams coming off of regular season loss.. Trend?

Another one up tommorow...:4_12_12:

:smiley_abve:Announcers tonight watching OU get beat down ....

Me.........................:7_17_4:.............WVU wire to wire.....

:ousucks:.....that may be harshed but once again overrated.....:cheers:

Good call on WVA. Respect your picks thus far as you seem to keep a pretty good read on the games. :tiphat:

Out of curiosity, why Kansas tomorrow against VT? I know the theme of teams losing their last game performing well in the bowls, but as far as the matchup itself goes, assuming VT comes with their D intact, should be kinda difficult for Kansas to do what they've done the rest of the season.
VT's schedule has been tougher and they've maintained some consistency, in fact, gained some momentum as the season progressed. Don't think they're necessarily dissappointed to be playing in the Orange Bowl, but the same argument could be made for Kansas.
I'd expect to see a grinder of a game, with points coming at a premium. The disruption to the run-and-gun Kansas O may be enough of a change to throw things off and allow VT's dual quarterback approach to make some headway.
Don't expect a blowout of any sorts, but I was able to get VT at -3 and that seemed safe enough to throw down. But I also teased it to +3 with WVA +14 just in case.
Your thoughts on the matchup??
Thanks

Good call bro. I turned the game off. Couldnt take it any more. haha
WV came out on fire, contrary to what I thought would happen. Great game for them. :cheers:

Good call on WVA. Respect your picks thus far as you seem to keep a pretty good read on the games. :tiphat:

Out of curiosity, why Kansas tomorrow against VT? I know the theme of teams losing their last game performing well in the bowls, but as far as the matchup itself goes, assuming VT comes with their D intact, should be kinda difficult for Kansas to do what they've done the rest of the season.
VT's schedule has been tougher and they've maintained some consistency, in fact, gained some momentum as the season progressed. Don't think they're necessarily dissappointed to be playing in the Orange Bowl, but the same argument could be made for Kansas.
I'd expect to see a grinder of a game, with points coming at a premium. The disruption to the run-and-gun Kansas O may be enough of a change to throw things off and allow VT's dual quarterback approach to make some headway.
Don't expect a blowout of any sorts, but I was able to get VT at -3 and that seemed safe enough to throw down. But I also teased it to +3 with WVA +14 just in case.
Thanks

Running short on time.. I'll try to get in here late afternoon..I have made no plays yet but I have a big lean (er) on KU... VT will get plenty of love so if one has a lean there I would make the play early... KU is very sharp IMO, but again I haven't finalized anything yet.

Thanks to all the well wishers!!!:cheers:

Thanks

Welcome to the board by the way.. Always nice to bring a lurker out of hiding.. Some real talent around here and it is a very respectful group..:cheers:

Back