Wed. Nite CFB Boise vs Lou tech

• Thread starter Thread starter ontime23
  • Start date Start date
So what did I miss 1st H . Had Boise -14 like seemingly everyone else did ? Added 2nd H LaTech and Under .....

Any thoughts ?? Thanks and GL

So what did I miss 1st H . Had Boise -14 like seemingly everyone else did ? Added 2nd H LaTech and Under .....

I don't think LaTech can slow Boise passing game but LaTech had some nice plays in the 1st half.

Had Boise 1st H as well and also took 2nd H under. Leaned LaTech but their offensive gameplan looks VERY lacking so can't back them here, although no way I'd take Boise.....

Similar thoughts on this game it seems.

La Tech actually looked pretty decent first half. A big hold in the first half took away a huge scoring opportunity. I think they hang this half, especially if boise starts experimenting at QB.

Thanks ETG . I basically just played my opinion on the lines ...if they wanted protection on Boise they would hqve IMO set it at -10 and the total was heavily adjusted downward for what was a few points short had expected 27 .....

no brain surgery just trusting my opinion .....saw Latech needing to work hard to move the ball and get in scoring position while Boise needed a long ,grind drive , a big play and good field position to score ....

Expected 14-7 Boise 2nd H so the Smurf Turf backers cash there tickets up to -24.5.....

BOL:cheers:

Had Boise 1st H as well and also took 2nd H under. Leaned LaTech but their offensive gameplan looks VERY lacking so can't back them here, although no way I'd take Boise.....

Similar thoughts on this game it seems.

Cool bro . Good Luck 2nd H and nice hit earlier . Like I said just played LaTech because they kept if off -10 . As -10 takes it to -28 for the game and -9 makes it only -27 so just a guess on my part .....Slow will be nice ...:cheers:

Big stop for under backers!

Was hoping for that to go 4 downs and get the TOD and then have Boise punt or worst case hit a FG to lead 13-0 2nd H . Guess not . I just hate teams like Boise whose offense is so terrible they need to run screens up 4 TD's . If you cant open up the field when your home up 4 TDs then you suck . I am sure people disagree but wow that sad in my eyes . Its like running your offense in basketball with a 4th quarter lead up 20 points . Just let your athletic ability take over at that point unless you have none. If you cant play with a big lead late in the game your just not good in my book .

Then on 3rd and 13 you throw a 3yd pass and get bailed on a BS roughing the passer ..

The sad part is the announcers make Boise running the ball at will sound impressive in a 38-3 game ...yeah takes talent to do that versus a defense who could care less .......Its doing alot of good not even trying to throw the ball with a young QB in a game decided ...:36_11_6:What's the QB working on his handoff technique :36_11_6:Suprised they even elected to throw 2nd and 3rd with 21 to go.....I could never play in a program like that in any sport .....

17pts with 6 to play ......tick , tick , tick ,,,,,,,:cheers:

Congrats Ramble ......

17-0 2nd Half ! (Cost me 5 bucks in vig)

Should have been on the UNDER 57 to begin with ....GL tmrw

Thanks SN.

Nice game for me. Also had Dodgers +148 and under 56.5 under for game small so nice 4-0 night for me, much needed....

Thanks SN.

Nice game for me. Also had Dodgers +148 and under 56.5 under for game small so nice 4-0 night for me, much needed....

Nice work . I know that FAU ML fucked you so glad you quickly got it back . :cheers:Oh and I was a bitch playing LAD +1.5 -170 ...see we do play alot of the same shit ..

Back