Wed NBA

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Huge card here ...

7 Pm Edition...

Pacers +3 -107 (XLarge) ML +138 (Medium)

Thanks to injuries , food poisoning and suspensions you have some value here. We all should know about what has gone down in Indy...O'Neal's injury , Harrington & Daniels with food poisoning , Jackson suspended...

We have DET off long rest which is a spot that has troubled them. This year 1-2 SU / ATS on 3+ days rest(which includes opening nite)....not the greatest indicator but teams generally are alittle flat off long rest.

What I see is a DET team that was undervalued earlier in this road trip @ Dal , @ Orl catching 7 and 4 points now laying chalk to a team very similiar to its last opponent.....neutral court ind v Orl is very narrow and close to a PKem...and yet you go from +4 to -3...

We all know its a huge rivalry as well even w/o Artest and Ben Wallace in uniform. Something to think about Under 186.5 -115 Or 1st H under when it comes out...sluggish start with long rest combined with Indy players back after missing a agme..?

Lean: Ov 185 -110 Charlotte Or 1st Half Over 94.5 -113

Basically Char last 4 away have played over and while only 1 Cavs home game has fallen below 186 pts at home. Only 2 of 11 teams in Cle have scored less then 87..liked the 1st H since we know Char is a 1sh team but its shaded high due to that...one scare factor is Cavs allow only 43 at home..

Lean: Under 186 -110 Orlando

If Bosh doesnt play its sort of self explanatory....

Lean : Wiz -3 -103 & Under 222

Never crazy when the West pops up as a Dog..Nice spot 3 days rest versus back to back away....while Wiz have been inconsistent and could be starting Calvin Booth in the middle the Nuggets have not looked good on this trip in Dal or Atl..the nuggs still need to expand beyond Melo on offense which is why Ilike th eUnder if Was wins...111-104...

Lean: Philly +3 -105 & Ov 192

Boston improving but divisional road chalk?? Sixers have lost consecutive games by 2 pts...

7:30

Over 201.5 -105 Milwaukee (Medium) & Lean: Bucks +7 +102 (ML +270)

With no post presence NJ is relying on an uptempo offense...both teams should hit 100 here..Villanueva missed the 1st meeting and the Milw offense has grown IMO...defensively they have allowed 100+ in 10 of 11 away......

NYK -7 -105 (Medium)(wait though )

The Joe Johnson factor...They will struggle to score and while NY has struggled at the Garden losing here would be devasting....defense has been there biggest issue and they should be aided greatly by not having to look for JJ on the floor...Und 194.5 ..??

8PM

Lean: Blazers +6 -103 & Under 181

We all wonder how Memphis can be -6 over anyone but the Blazers are in Game 6 of a long trip..What I have liked is how PORT has actually defended on this trip....holding opps to 42%.....

Wolves +9.5 -110 (Large) ML +410 (Value)

Wolves playing better and on a nice ATS run which I have been riding. Spurs tend to be overvalued at home arent playing consistent of late just 6-4 SU(4-1 with Manu though)...since Minnys win in CHI this would actually be SA 3rd game(in 4 nites)...Min 7-3 SU , 9-1 ATS , 5-0 ATS L5 away....

8:30

Lean: Bulls -9 -108 & played Under 202 -110 (Medium) just dropped to 198 though...might middle..

I like CHI mainly cause SEA will be playing 3rd in 4th nite and with Allen OUT there bench is thin. It looks like its even thinnier now with Watson playing only 9 minutes and leaving early....consecutive grinding games could take its toll versus a deep CHI squad...do not like the total under 200...and will probably middle....SEA is 8-1-1 ATS away

Lean : LAL +8.5

Its look like LA lost Odom for awhile but they have Kobe and alot of depth...Dallas on the other hand has no bench with Stack & Croshere hurting and probably OUT...Mavs have now lost 3 of 5 and while the bounce backed nicely after the 1sr 2 losses this simply arent playing at a high level..liitle bit of a rough spot for LA defeating SA at home on Sun , then last nite in Houston but there schedule has been accomodating early IMO...

Lean : LAC +3.5

I must be a Fool...we have to see Corey & Kamans status..cassell seems doubtful...just a hoem dominanted series which saw LAC favored in Utah now a home dog>/???Flat game for Jazz after Sloan's 1000 at home in dismantling of dallas..some struggles away....

Big card alot to look at....so its gonna take awhile to finalize this card

Last edited:
Sporto...any thoughts on Cats/Cavs side?

Imma thinkin 11 is alot to cover for Cavs who tend to play to the level of their opponents and Cats have had some success in the past.

xpression syst_m said:
gl nut, just taking a break here for the moment; this card is going to take a lot of work :(

Yeah...I am actually disinterested some...all these injuries just create new variables..

GL

Retburj said:
Sporto...any thoughts on Cats/Cavs side?

Imma thinkin 11 is alot to cover for Cavs who tend to play to the level of their opponents and Cats have had some success in the past.

Its a big number witha lot alot ofvariables...

1) Knights return but effectiveness , factored with lineup shuffle
2) Gooden's status ...strength for Cavs is rebounding and Char has been killed on the glass away..despite Okefor and May...
3) revenge for loss in Char but last 2 in OT @ Cle..
4) bounce back after bad loss in NO

Normally I would like the 11 and still sort of a do just passing cause some factors mentioned...GL

BeLIEve811 said:
GL ... Like Indy. I like that line. Looks like an Indy ML win.

thats what I am thinking / hoping...like the Under as well but hate getting involved on both but I think I have to...GL

Sides

Pacers +3 -107 ( XLarge)..ML +138 (Medium)
Pacers +3 -112 (Medium)..added
Magic -9.5 -108 (Medium)..upgraded
Knicks -7 -105 (Large)....upgraded
Wolves +9.5 -110 (Large) ML +410 (Value)
LAC +3.5 -111 (Medium) , NL +143 (Value)

ADDED:(were leans)

Wiz -3 -107 (Medium) ...rather wait to half to add more
Sixers +4 -110 (Large) ML +152(Small)
Bucks +7.5 -110 (Medium), ML +285(value)
Blazers +6 -110 (Small) , ML +207(value)
Bulls -9 -106(Medium/Large)..have time to decide
Lakers +8.5 -101 , ML +360 (Lean only still)

Maybe's
heat +11 or better
Bobcats +11 or better

- My points for Indy are included here and even in RedBearde's ML thread.
- With ORL they shot a high pct from the floor , have a frustrated Howard , and playing a team who struggled mightily w/0 Chrish Bosh...offense is scarce
-NYK struggles at times defending the three off the pick and roll...Joe Johnson absence hopefully will negetate this issue. Curry is becoming a beast but misses to many FT's and easy put backs keeping him from All Star status....the NYK are simply desperate for a team to beatdown..its XMas early..?? ON paper..
- Wolves are scary because they also caught big numbers in Hou and Dallas and used big 4th Q's to cover...holping it doesnt come down to that. Spurs are hot last 5 with Manu back howeverthey often fail at home ATS cause its simply to big....the Wolves have long been undervalued but at 9 I still like there chance to compete...banking on the Wolves to continue improving and while SA wiped the floor with LAC and GS those teams dont or cant play an DEFENSE...wolves allow only 42.6 % from the floor and even at home SA just 70% from the line...
- Played LAC now cause i dont see it getting better...still waiting on injury updates though....as I said LAC stinks right now but Kaman and co woul dbbe helpful if they can return.....home team has won 9 of 10 and the sick part is LAC was favored in Utah....Jazz are on the rise but Clipper Killer Okur is banged up and Jazz off home demolition of Dal & Sloan's 1000 WIN!

Basically with the leans just waiting on better numbers/ prices...

Totals
Over 185 -111 Charlotte / Cleveland (Medium)
Under 186 -107 Indiana / Det (Medium)
Under 186.5 -106 Orlando / Tor (Small)...downgraded
Over 201.5 -105 Milw / NJN (Medium)
Under 181 -110 Port / Memphis (Medium)
Under 202 -110 Sea / Chi (Medium) now 197..?? middle??

Lean
Under 222 -106 Wash

Team Totals...?? 1st H ..1st Q's....

Last edited:
Believe the Bobcats have covered first half in all but one of their road games. Think Minn automatic as Spurs set for Thursday TV in the 4 in 5 spot. Croshure is available to play. Agree with action on Bulls just have not decided how. GL

tuck321 said:
Believe the Bobcats have covered first half in all but one of their road games. Think Minn automatic as Spurs set for Thursday TV in the 4 in 5 spot. Croshure is available to play. Agree with action on Bulls just have not decided how. GL

Had a feeling Austin would be available......Bobcats are a real solid 1st H squad but due to there lack of a true scorer they often fade in the 2nd H when the pressure is on them and the game is on the line..

Spurs had the BtoB in LA hope they attempt to coast here.....not maybe being aware of the Minny improvement since they have handled Wolves of late...take them lightily.....

GL

Updated before I walk out the door..

SportsNut said:
Sides

Pacers +3 -107 ( XLarge)..ML +138 (Medium)Win +5.00 & +2.76
Pacers +3 -112 (Medium)..added Win +2.00
Magic -9.5 -108 (Medium)..upgraded Loss -2.16
Knicks -7 -105 (Large)....upgraded Win +4.00
Wolves +9.5 -110 (Large) ML +410 (Value)Loss -4.40 & -.50
LAC +3.5 -111 (Medium) , NL +143 (Value) Pending

2nd H hedged..
Spurs -9 -110 (Medium) +2.00
Grizz -6 -105 (Small0 +1.00

ADDED:(were leans)

Wiz -3 -107 (Medium) ...-.2.5 -105 (Small) Wins +2.00 & +1.00
Sixers +4 -110 (Medium) ML +152(Small) Loss -2.20 & -1.00
Bucks +7.5 -110 (Medium), ML +285(value) Loss -2.20 & -0.25
Blazers +6 -110 (Medium) , ML +207(value) Win +2.00 & +0.52
Bulls -9 -106(Large) Win +4.00
Lakers +8.5 -101 , ML +360 (Lean only still) PASSED
heat +12 -110 (medium)..Win +2.00

Maybe's
heat +11 or better
Bobcats +11 or better

- My points for Indy are included here and even in RedBearde's ML thread.
- With ORL they shot a high pct from the floor , have a frustrated Howard , and playing a team who struggled mightily w/0 Chrish Bosh...offense is scarce
-NYK struggles at times defending the three off the pick and roll...Joe Johnson absence hopefully will negetate this issue. Curry is becoming a beast but misses to many FT's and easy put backs keeping him from All Star status....the NYK are simply desperate for a team to beatdown..its XMas early..?? ON paper..
- Wolves are scary because they also caught big numbers in Hou and Dallas and used big 4th Q's to cover...holping it doesnt come down to that. Spurs are hot last 5 with Manu back howeverthey often fail at home ATS cause its simply to big....the Wolves have long been undervalued but at 9 I still like there chance to compete...banking on the Wolves to continue improving and while SA wiped the floor with LAC and GS those teams dont or cant play an DEFENSE...wolves allow only 42.6 % from the floor and even at home SA just 70% from the line...
- Played LAC now cause i dont see it getting better...still waiting on injury updates though....as I said LAC stinks right now but Kaman and co woul dbbe helpful if they can return.....home team has won 9 of 10 and the sick part is LAC was favored in Utah....Jazz are on the rise but Clipper Killer Okur is banged up and Jazz off home demolition of Dal & Sloan's 1000 WIN!

Basically with the leans just waiting on better numbers/ prices...

Totals
Over 185 -111 Charlotte / Cleveland (Medium) WIn +2.00
Under 186 -107 Indiana / Det (Medium)...Loss -2.14
Under 186.5 -106 Orlando / Tor (Small)...Win +1.00
Over 201.5 -105 Milw / NJN (Medium) Win +2.00 (saw that 3 @ the buzzer)
Under 181 -110 Port / Memphis (Medium) Win +2.00
Under 202 -110 Sea / Chi (Medium) Win +2.00
Over 193 -115 Philly (Medium)Loss -2.30

Lean
Under 222 -106 Wash....team total Und 109.5 -108 (medium) Denver Win +2.00

Team Totals...
Ov 98.5 -118 Milw (medium) Loss -2.36
Under 94 -105 ATL (medium)Win +2.00
Over 101.5 -105 NYK (Small)Loss -1.05
Under 87.5 -110 Tor (Small) Win +1.00

1st H ..1st Q's....

BOL!

Just seeing the Wolves highlights now!!uhhhhh

Last edited:
I'm back.....Didnt touch the Laker game cause of the line move...really on have hedged the Spurs and Grizz @ Half ....

Trying to catch been busy the past 2 hours....

Staying on my LAC play ofr some odd reason....

aplous said:
Wolves ruined a great night....anyway, thanks for the ez winner w/ Indy.

fucking sad aint it? I had a basketball game at 7:15 , played one after that at 8:15 so I was the degenerate calling in hedges(SA & Mem) at a bb game...

Up 9 at half catching 9.5 and they cant cover....

I was very happy to see that win...hopefully you still had a solid nite

Retburj said:
hahahaha

thats great....

sorry guys "time out"....i need to hedge my games

What would we do w/o internet on our phones.....running to check the scores every long stoppage....sad isnt it...

3gamblers said:
sports ,
overall...u have a nice card

Thanks ......yeah a big card....was looking back at my first post at top of the page with my initial leans....think really I had the Philly game wrong both ways and Minnybut every other single lean was correct...after shit Mon & Tuesdays I need this mentally...

Rough on Wed tryingto finalize shit having my own hoops game @ 7:15..it worked out I dont see mcuh else I would have done at half....maybe Under Wiz...

Pretty much think Utah runs away in the 2nd H....5-1 run to end the half...but I am gonna gamble at let it ride..

Inspekdah said:
"What the bloodclot"?

Nice night bro... we did work.

I wondered all this time about the handle....funny as hell...feeling like I should channel O.D.B and start going by Dirt McGirt or maybe Big Baby Jesus....always loved the RZA..."was the greatest Samurai in the Empire..." ..cant remember the name of the song just the intro...I was like a retard all happy to see the Wu get they deserve at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors..even Biggie last year.........one of my fav shows...

This forum did some damage...

Retburj said:
money;lakers 2nd half +3.5

:smiley_acbe:

Should have hit that harder along with the late nite overs.....I really had no interest...feeling all 32 years right now after the double dip tonite..have to get back in summer shape....

Back