WED MLB

Big daddy naught

Pretty much a regular
YTD: 7-6, +1.34 units

Yanks (Severino) -1.5 -120 vs TB (Snell). Yanks at home during the day usually a good play. No value on the ML so taking my chances Severino shuts down the Rays and Yanks are in mash mode.

Twins (Odorizzi) -107 at Pitt (Nova). Not a lot to say here. Better team. Better pitcher imo at basically a pick em.

Might add more.

Nova is on 4 days rest. Last year 4-10 5. 13 ERA. In the past he was good in the first 2 months but his first start did not look like it; Have not checked refs but it seems to me you are right. Most people evaluate Snell higher than you I need to look at it but lean with you
Houston is up against a quality pitcher but he is not good in the day and Houston's history is very good in the day and Dallas has a low ERA with the ump so I would still hit Houston but much lower than the trash they have been facing before. Nova is on 5 days rest 9-2 career low 1,93 ERA. Not a good team but you have to think about it. Have a doctors appointment so limited action in the morning..
By the way last year NY was very good on Wednesday

Tuck ty for all the info. Much appreciated. Makes me feel better about my yanks play for sure, and do like the numbers against Nova on 4 from last year. Hadn’t looked at Houston but will do some digging. Thx again.

Back