Wed. CFB

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
record pending

short on time again..

No Illy. +9.5, -110; 4 units

add:

No Illy +3, +100, 4 units

Giving two possessions to this defense? OK , I'll take it.. NIU is 3-0 ATS as dog and like my position in this one.

Ball St. is looking to score style points tonight.. That is a dangerous way to approach a game IMO.. They should instead worry about winning.. I see this as a dog fight..

Yep, two MAC dogs in a row for me.. Win, lose or draw I would
be on this game everytime...

GL guys.. Be around for just a bit.. Getting Saturday card rounded out now.. Hope to have my plays and leans out tommorow a.m.

Last edited:
you looking at FSU at all Tee? I know you are more of a dog guy, but it looks good to me.

Good luck tonight

Undefeated team at home in prime time and

is all over this pick also. Heard that Ball state has won every game by double digits and they are awesome on O-

Who cares about Northern Illinois, they cant pass and cant score well and are a joke. They play D but who cares about D, I want the offense, the undefeated offense, the fun and gun air attack of Nate Davis--

Having said all that I am on because I dont look at records and past performances. They dont mean much when you play cupcakes, Hawaii also is 8-0 every year until they play a real team. Talking about blowing a team out is dangerous and in these MAC division games, it is hard to trust a team to cover as the talent level is similar. The offensive team comes out with these stupid line of -9 ish even though they play a good defensive team.
This is the right side in all aspects, especially since from a motivational standpoint tonight NIU has all the motivation because they can knock off Cinderala and ball state is in the flat spot because they are already undefeated.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgu...=88&prev=/images?q=Todd+Palin&um=1&hl=en&sa=G

is all over this pick also. Heard that Ball state has won every game by double digits and they are awesome on O-

Who cares about Northern Illinois, they cant pass and cant score well and are a joke. They play D but who cares about D, I want the offense, the undefeated offense, the fun and gun air attack of Nate Davis--

Having said all that I am on because I dont look at records and past performances. They dont mean much when you play cupcakes, Hawaii also is 8-0 every year until they play a real team. Talking about blowing a team out is dangerous and in these MAC division games, it is hard to trust a team to cover as the talent level is similar. The offensive team comes out with these stupid line of -9 ish even though they play a good defensive team.
This is the right side in all aspects, especially since from a motivational standpoint tonight NIU has all the motivation because they can knock off Cinderala and ball state is in the flat spot because they are already undefeated.

while your pick might be right at the end of the night, ur logic is flawed

Sammy, if you're going to replicate Todd-boy's reasoning on his Ball St play you have to add a "fuck yeah" at the end.

tee, i've seen you on a monday tuesday and wednesday night game now all in a row. i'm curious, if these games were on saturday would you still play them? you seem so picky when it comes to bets, and i think that's a key for success. i'm interested to hear if you like these games as much as you like some on the sat and sun coming up

N.Ill looks absolutely pathetic. Ball St could have definitely scored at the end of the half - no idea why they did not try.

we need a miracle my friend. F**CK!

add:

No Illy +3, +100, 4 units

1 bet in a string of 10,000

catching 24 on the game in the MAC..yep

tee, i've seen you on a monday tuesday and wednesday night game now all in a row. i'm curious, if these games were on saturday would you still play them? you seem so picky when it comes to bets, and i think that's a key for success. i'm interested to hear if you like these games as much as you like some on the sat and sun coming up

good question.. I am more selective on Saturday, yes.. mostly because I have less time to cap the whole card... This Saturday, I will be very selective as I have a top unit play I love and a couple mid unit plays..

Sunday I will be much more active as I like several....

If I see something I like bro I play it.. I do not subscribe to the don't make a play if you are on a bad roll etc. Every play is one among 10,000. My midweek record is on here and if you research you will find it falls in line with my overall percent the last couple years in all sports.. This week , not so much

If you think you are on to something-- Fade me on midweek plays..:shake:

tee*dub, I have Northern Ill. +10 for the game (parlayed with Cavs ML to make up for the difference in the point buy) and when I saw +3 for the 2nd Half my jaw dropped

Put a ton on it, as I'm sure a 4 unit play is big for you as well

Great drive to start the 2nd Half, exactly what we needed...unfortunately, as I was typing this, Ball State took the 1st carry 60 yards, and are about to score on this 1st n Goal as I click submit

i am definitely not onto something. just curious if you bet this game because its the only one or if it was something you'd like out of a bunch. thanks for the reply

i am definitely not onto something. just curious if you bet this game because its the only one or if it was something you'd like out of a bunch. thanks for the reply

no prob.. my meds are a little off..:popcorn::shake:

If you have followed me you'll probably see some trends of things I like and don't like... I never play chalk over a TD... Perhaps on rare occasion but can't remember the last one.. And I am primarily a dog or low chalk player.. So on a TD+ spread I always look at the dog first... If I can make a decent argument for the dog, I play it, if I can make a better than decent arument I play it hard.. Just so happens several mid week games hit my sweet spot recently.. A few haven't worked so well, few have....

And at the end of the day, I am a recovering degenerate.. Discipline sometimes alludes me but it is always within my grasp.:cheers:

Back