Wed bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Had a rough night last night. 2-3 and lost 1302, that parlay for 100 kind of hurt, made it worse. Should probably stay away from those. Oh well not gonna roll ass every day, just gonna most days. Still up over 600 bucks for the week at least. The loss last night just means I'm gonna roll tonight. Didn't do any day games since I was at work. Fuck I know the problem, yesterday I didn't check out manhandle on my cable. Let's see what is on now, maybe I can get a quick jerk in before the games. Cuz I will be all fired up then watching hot dudes play baseball, lol. Don't have time now I guess, but later when I wake up for work there is a good one on. One Sticky Stud Summer, checking out the description here, Fresh faced Euro boys, are tight, toned and ready to use their creamy bodies to service fat shafts in filthy hardcore three ways. Damn that is gonna be nice there before work in the morning, lol. Don't know why I think that shit is so fucking funny. It's good luck anyway whenever I post about it I win. Onto the picks. Just will put em up as I go, only one so far sure there will be more.

Nats at Marlins -1, +105, risking 952.38 to win 1000

Fernandez I just always bet at home, cuz the Marlins are unbeatable when he takes the hill there. Just 13-2 is all the Marlins were in his home starts last year. It does always seem to fire up their bats at home when Fernandez is going, well and there are actually fans there to get the team charged up, cuz usually nobody is there. Roark did pitch well vs the Marlins last year, but not a whole lot of innings there, so who knows if that matters. Don't really think Roark is that good, so Marlins should get at least a little support for Fernandez. The big dog bounces back tonight. Damn, how big a contract is Fernandez gonna get in a few years, holy shit that is gonna be huge. I wish I was him, and hes probably boning all kinds of hot Cuban chicks in Miami.

Will be more here gonna look em over.

Man the Bosox, Yanks, Angels, Dodgers, one of those teams is gonna give Fernandez over 400 million or something crazy when he is eligible to get a new contract.

Thanks Steed.

Adding another -1 here, taking the favs so far. Well these two look pretty damn tough at home with the pitching they have going, vs mediocre guys really.

Cleveland at Detroit -1, +100, risking 1000 to win 1000

Sanchez hasn't been great so far, but maybe tonight he gets on track I think. That year he had last year was pretty spectacular, not sure if he can do that again. Well he was always a solid option before that. We'll see I guess. Mcallister is okay not great, kind of average. Did see though Detroit really lit his ass up last year. Looks like the whole lineup tonight almost, cracked his ass, kind of limited at bats, but I thought that still might be something there. He can't feel exactly confident going in here, when he has got his ass waxed by em. Seems like Detroit should dominate at home tonight to me.

Just added another -1, ha, what the hell am I doing here. They look good to me, so what the hell.

Cubs at Yanks -1, -110, risking 1100 to win 1000

Pineda looked outstanding so far. Guess he is back in a big way. That slider is unhittable it is breaking so much so late, I have no idea how you make contact with it. Pretty filthy stuff, I was kind of wondering about him, how he would do, but after watching him kick my ass in that Boston game I am sold. Wood I think is gonna regress this season, we will see, he did almost beat me last time out vs Pittsburgh. His stuff just looks so average to me, don't know how he can keep rolling like he did last year, guess we'll see.

Jose will do it, pretty sure for us gorgolon. Lee could be good since he has dominated the Braves, but Teheran is no slouch, I wasn't sure about that one.

Felix is tempting for sure, gonna take a hard look there. Darvish is always a bit over bet, he has great stuff, but I would take the king over him on my team for sure.

The batting averages for the Braves lineup vs Lee, whoa, a little domination. I wasn't sure though if Teheran would hang with him blow for blow.

Yeah shabazz those are pretty good ones there I think. Pineda shit, that slider is breaking so much, and so late, I have no idea how the Cubs will hit that. Well they can't usually hit for shit anyway, even against mediocre stuff.

Adding another

Seattle at Texas under 7, -125, risking 1250 to win 1000

Both pitchers are great here, and Darvish is red not now. Don't see it getting up to 7 runs. Looks like 1-0 or 2-1 or something. It is a hitterish park, but the wind is blowing in from dead center tonight to help out if there is a fly ball deep, so that should prevent a homer to hurt us. Wind is blowing in from 15-25 mph early, then may die down to just around 15 or so later. Like it.

Guess my totals bets have been dragging me down so far, lol. Maybe should look more at the umpire at home, don't ever do that, but I know a lot of people do here. Been noticing everybody betting totals always has a bunch of umpire stats and shit.

Man I'm thinking about the Chi Sox as a dog now, fuck Bucholz has looked pretty crappy so far. The Chi Sox are hitting too, they scored more runs than anybody so far. Gonna have to think if I wanna trust Danks punk ass.

Not taking the Chi Sox, not sure on it. Fucking dumb ass Sanchez what the hell, he walked the 1st three batters, fucking great. Got trouble there now. Well at least he got a double play ball. Down 1-0 however. Hope Detroit rips Mcallister like they did last year.

Yeah I'm always drinking gorgolon, no need to ask, ha, when I get rolling on drinking I don't stop. A real problem, lol, a raging alcoholic. It helps my bets it seems though so what the hell. Sometimes feel a little shitty at work in the morning though.

Just dropping in to tell you that I love your threads tuck. Worth the read every day bro.

Yeah gorgolon drink up, know you aren't out of control on it like me. Fuck I just drink like a madman everyday, ha, pretty bad, oh well. I'm 2 beers in, and almost half a 750 of vodka already, not quite there yet. A light night so far, lol.

Glad you like the threads there coverdat. I do like posting when I'm drinking kind of need somebody to talk to, since I'm alone all the time, ha, well I can't really shut up when I'm drinking. If I'm sober then I don't really talk much for some reason.

Detroit kind of looks bad right now. Down 3-1, maybe Sanchez just doesn't have it this year, don't know. Guess I can hope for a shootout maybe. It is early so no need for panicking yet, but I am panicking ha.

Still kind of thinking over a couple games, not sure yet. The Dodgers are kind of intriguing me, not sure if I wanna go there on the road. I really don't like Vogelsong though he blows.

Yeah I thought about Cashner, but don't think I can do it, well would have to lay a -1 at Petco, that isn't smart. Cuz I'm not laying that big a chalk in bases, as high as I will go is -130 and I gotta be pretty sure of it.

Yeah gorgolon Marlins look good now. Fernandez sure is giving up some bombs kind of tonight. They are falling short, but man, he isn't too sharp. Should be okay though.

Still debating the Dodgers, ha, I have been looking at for a half hour or something. It is calling me, not sure if I wanna fire on that one. Man I hate Vogelsong, he sucks ass, but Maholm isn't a great back on the road either.

Still debating the Dodgers, ha, I have been looking at for a half hour or something. It is calling me, not sure if I wanna fire on that one. Man I hate Vogelsong, he sucks ass, but Maholm isn't a great back on the road either.

I agree here. In MLB, I will bet on good pitchers but I don't just bet against bad pitchers because they are bad.

Damn the Nats just hit a 3 run homer, ouch. Am in trouble now on that one. Should have bet the 1st 5 innings like you did gorgolon. This really sucks, now I have trouble in 2 outta 3 games.

Hopefully gorgolon, and I agree about Roark, I took the whole game cuz I thought it might take some time for the Marlins to get after his ass. Should have gone 1st 5, but problem with that is, the way I bet I would have had to take 1st 5 innings Miami at -.5, don't like that at all.

Fuck not much is going well right now, Seattle just scored 2 runs in the top of the 2nd, so Darvish better settle the fuck down.

Well am trying to get a bet in on the 1st 5 innings over in San Fran, made the decision to go with that. The over 4.5, but they aren't letting me get down at the moment. They let me put in 500, but now trying to get in the other 500.

Wooo yanks scored 2-0, maybe I can get that one at least.

Shit haha, fucking these scared niggaz, fucking let me bet damn it. You scared of T-money there bitch, guess so, lol. Don't make me kill yo ass.

Yeah I didn't really wanna bet that one, I thought about the under 7, that would have been good damn it. Of course didn't do it, making some bad calls tonight so far.

Man what the hell? 5 dimes is making me wait like 15 minutes now to get down another 500, those pussies. That is what I don't like about em, they can't handle the big action it seems. Fuck in Vegas I would be down with a g, right now.

Finally got in, but they changed the line, lol, oh well, that is the breaks when you are a sharp, lol, only when I'm drunk am I a sharp.

Lad at San Fran, over 4.5 for the 1st 5 innings, got -105, and then they moved it to -110 ha, those bastards, so risked 1075 to win 1000

Voglesong pretty much blows now, he is washed up the Dodgers will whack him around. Think Maholm may get knocked around too. Maholm has some bad numbers vs San Fran, Pagan .308 and slugging .500 vs him, Pence .308 and slugging .558 vs him, Posey .333, and slugging .556, Sandoval .375, and slugging .813. Crawford not as many at bats but he is 3-6 with a double. That ain't lookin good for Maholm, but Vogelsong is gonna be as bad or worse I think. Plus the wind is blowing out at 10-15 mph, to dead center, so that could help something fly out, guess not sure, not a huge wind, but it can't hurt.

Still looking at the Milone vs Skaggs match up. Would be nice if I didn't have work fucking up my shit damn it. Now I'm looking at games and trying to watch my bets I already made at the same time, it is not ideal. Like to watch my games and not be looking at more bets while they are going.

Interesting totals play on the late game...gonna look at that one now.

You see Cashner line went down??? Weird...But I still like him for 1st 5in

Looks like that's it for me tonight, no bet on Oakland at Angels. Not sure on that one. The games are looking tough right now. Suppose I could go 2-2, and then win the late game with that over in the Lad at San Fran. That would be okay I guess. Still hoping for a late rally by the Tigers to get out of that with a push. That would be nice, the Marlins are done for sure now. Fernandez he is not looking the same here so far as he did last year. Guess he did have a few struggles early last year too, but then rolled ass after that. Maybe that is what is going on.

Shit a run an inning looks like a go to me gorgolon. There should be some crooked numbers early in that one, I would think. Both of those guys blow pretty much, I mean Maholm can be decent sometimes, but he has not been good vs several San Fran hitters there as you can see, by their batting averages and slugging numbers. Guess we'll see, that park isn't the best for betting overs for sure, but this one looks good. Got burned last night with my San Fran over 3.5 runs, got 3 vs bumfuck Beckett, ha, that guy blows, but maybe he can do a decent job this year. That start last night was a good step forward for him anyway.

I didn't wanna take a chance with the whole game over 8, cuz I figured the bull pens may come in and shut it down. Well both teams LA and San Fran have pretty decent pens, so there may not be much going on later in the game scoring wise. I'm gettin in and out, while the gettin is good.

Looking at the 10pms now.

Man I lost Phillies bet, but I am very content with that loss. Teahran just pitched incredibly well. WOW

Yeah gorgolon Teheran is pretty tough, I don't like going against him.

Maholm well he is gonna get lit up I think regardless we will see I guess.

Ok man I joined you with the Over in Dodgers game for a smaller bet. I hit Cashner full game for a full unit bet. Good size for me. My odds -130 there.

I just think both guys will get lit up. Well really with that bet in the La at San Fran game you may only need one guy to get ripped to win. I am sure one of em is gonna do horrible, maybe one will do okay, who knows.

Not sure about laying that with Cashner, but good luck, I don't wanna go there with the Pads bumfuck offense. Fuck who knows De La Rosa may pitch well finally.

Probably one of em will get touched for 5 runs, I think, then who cares about the other one, ha, I was just looking at that thinking man one of these guys has to get lit up early.

Hell, I have no idea which one is gonna get lit up, they both blow in my opinion. Sure one of em will get smacked around.

Yeah gorgolon, I am liking that game, I have the under 7, so looks like we both cleaned up on that game. I figured with as hot as Darvish was, I wasn't gonna mess with him at home, going against him, so took the under instead.

Back