Wed Apr. 9th Euroleague

evalagoal

Pretty much a regular
All times are EST

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=865 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY class=scoretable id=scoreTable><TR id=534422 height=16><TD>12:15</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>PO</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>CSKA MOSCOW</TD><TD>OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>
info.gif
</TD></TR><TR id=534423 height=16><TD>14:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>PO</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>TAU CERAMICA</TD><TD>KK PARTIZAN</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

As I written in the previous thread, CSKA HT looks good. Partizan +9, if anyone still got it (it went to 7.5 in most bookies) looks good. Maybe Partizan ML worth a shot as well for a few pennies.
A parlay of Maccabi ML + CSKA ML looks good with decent odds as well (1.69 odds that is what I got at least)...

Have been riding them all series and I do not see any real good reason to change now:

Olympiacos +10.5 -110 to win 1 unit
Partizan +8 -115 to win 1 unit

Gl!

Have been riding them all series and I do not see any real good reason to change now:

Olympiacos +10.5 -110 to win 1 unit
Partizan +8 -115 to win 1 unit

Gl!

PANO -- I like em both but I'm going to ride the little guys of Partizan GL BUDDY!

crappy ML odds even at parlay and not worth the odds. Partizan got at least 20%-25% to win this one ML.
Over 144.5 also a tough way to go. It is either an under or a no bet. I don't believe that Oly will get pass 70 points. They will score 61 to 65 I believe and if you agree with that and still think it will be an over, better take CSKA with the line, because for it to be an Over and CSKA not to cover, you need Oly to score at least 68 - 69 points, something that I doubt they will manage...

crappy ML odds even at parlay and not worth the odds. Partizan got at least 20%-25% to win this one ML.
Over 144.5 also a tough way to go. It is either an under or a no bet. I don't believe that Oly will get pass 70 points. They will score 61 to 65 I believe and if you agree with that and still think it will be an over, better take CSKA with the line, because for it to be an Over and CSKA not to cover, you need Oly to score at least 68 - 69 points, something that I doubt they will manage...

I like your breakdown... and I'm leaning that way but I'm going to "gamble" a bit here and see if it pays off... these plays are for 1 unit.

THX & GL to you as well... Did you play anything?

As I written in the previous thread, CSKA HT looks good. Partizan +9, if anyone still got it (it went to 7.5 in most bookies) looks good. Maybe Partizan ML worth a shot as well for a few pennies.
A parlay of Maccabi ML + CSKA ML looks good with decent odds as well (1.69 odds that is what I got at least)...

nice call on the ht line divol :cheers:

It looks like Olympiacos' players do not believe they can win. Let's hope for a good halftime speech by Coach Yannakis to turn things around...

I like your breakdown... and I'm leaning that way but I'm going to "gamble" a bit here and see if it pays off... these plays are for 1 unit.

THX & GL to you as well... Did you play anything?

As I wrote, I took CSKA with handicap at HT as the main bet. Have two small bets on Under 143.5 and CSKA -9.5 at the end, but both are small and more for a bit more fun watching the game :)

I don't know, I taken Maccabi -6, but I'm an Israeli, so maybe I'm not to fair with Barcelona. It is now the end of first quarter, Barcelona 19 - 18 Maccabi...

Back