weather

Tide High

p90sex
specifically pats/jets. i have gostkowski, while sitting other pats would be ridiculous, the kicker might not even get a FG attempt right? what crappy kicker should i pick up?

longwell, stover, kaeding, lindell, bryant, or even gramatica?

i just need to pick someone up before sunday, then ill see how the weather looks before making the lineup change. im thinking longwell. dome + run game + bears D

yea, weird about kaeding, i wonder if they go for it on 4th more than anyone else...

can't go wrong against the worst D, i guess.

anyone think i should bench Roeth for Garcia in Atl or Edwards @ Cleveland? more bad weather in Pitt vs a stout D

I have the same problem as you with Big Ben in one of my leagues, I say stick with him. The weather shouldn't really matter, remember the Ravens game earlier this year? It was pouring and the field was shit, but they still passed it all game long. Bodden should do a decent enough job against Evans, without Evans having a big game, I wouldn't take Edwards. Garcia might not be a bad play though, Deangelo Hall has definitely packed it in, but I'd still go with Big Ben.

I have the same problem as you with Big Ben in one of my leagues, I say stick with him. The weather shouldn't really matter, remember the Ravens game earlier this year? It was pouring and the field was shit, but they still passed it all game long. Bodden should do a decent enough job against Evans, without Evans having a big game, I wouldn't take Edwards. Garcia might not be a bad play though, Deangelo Hall has definitely packed it in, but I'd still go with Big Ben.

i missed the playoffs cuz the shitty weather in the pitt/ miami mnf game only needed a few pts outta ben to win that game instead i lost playoff by tiebreaker pts

Yea, I might have a different impression I guess if I needed something out of Ben last week, I didn't even notice last week cause he didn't matter. I still say he's a better option than Garcia or, especially, Edwards. I am getting a little worried though too.

ben had velocity trouble at practice friday. it was his first practice all week too. im going with garcia, unless the weather looks ok at gametime.

yea i was drunk, and made some awful decisions that put me in the 3rd place game after going 13-0 this year. no $$ for a 13-1 record is sickening.

Back