We have stuff to talk about....5 weeks in...What do we know??

The rams are a shell of last year. The offensive line is deteriorating, gurley appears will never be what he was, they are throwing way way way too much!!

Goff has thrown 117 passes the last 2 weeks!! I know they got down against Tampa but they got down because he was throwing too much early and got picked. I have nothing against Goff, I think he a solid qb but you not gonna win games dropping back this many times a game!!

Who knows about the defense? They had lot of similar kinda shootouts last year where they didn’t look great, they just got so many “stars” they tend to turn it on when it matters or in prime time.
Gurley looked good the other night but they stopped running mostly and went to pass mode even in a close game.

Ouch

spacer.png

I keed I keed!

But seriously, what's with Richard Sherman lighting a fake news fire that Mayfield wouldn't shake his hand at the coin toss ceremony? There is actual video showing them shaking hands. Another case where the media will jump all over themselves spreading the lie to stir up the Baker haters, then the truth will be a footnote story few will see and none will remember.

Gurley looked good the other night but they stopped running mostly and went to pass mode even in a close game.

I didn’t really watch. Did he look like old self? I’ve seen him have couple ok games earlier but he still didn’t look like the guy they thought they were paying. He just not that electric anymore.

I didn’t really watch. Did he look like old self? I’ve seen him have couple ok games earlier but he still didn’t look like the guy they thought they were paying. He just not that electric anymore.
He wasn't electric but he had 6 for 32 on their first two drives(with a 5 yard loss)...which were completed with 5+ left in first quarter. The third drive they went 3 and out...all passes. His last run (which was the last Rams rush it looks like) was with 12:54 left in the game. He finished with 15-51

I think he was 9-38 at half. They just like to pass now. It's not like he was losing snaps. Three other guys had one rush attempt. That's it.

I think he was 9-38 at halff. They just like to pass now. It's not like he was losing snaps. Three other guys had one rush attempt. That's it.

Doesn’t make sense..nobody gonna win many games dropping back and chucking 50 passes a start, certainly not this kid at this point. Niners pass rush is gonna pin their ears back!!

Doesn’t make sense..nobody gonna win many games dropping back and chucking 50 passes a start, certainly not this kid at this point. Niners pass rush is gonna pin their ears back!!
Niners gonna have some fun out there, no doubt.

Why is nobody talking about this injury????
Did anyone notice how the 49ers offense especially the run game fall apart without Juczyk. He creates the running lanes for Breida to run. This along with Donald will make the 49ers 1 dimensional and force Jimmy G to pass more which he can be VERY inconsistent. Lots of potential INT Cleveland missed. I can’t even see how the 49ers score over 23.5 unless the defense gets points off TO. Also to add Rams coming off 2 losses last loss by 1pt on Primetime and now 49ers off a blow out win on Primetime. All in the media about how great 49ers are but not much about the injury to a pro bowler, btw they don’t even have a true fb replacement.. And lots of talk about Rams OLine being crap I would think McVey would recognize and make some adjustments to band aid the issue.
By no means am I’m saying Rams are great team and don’t have issues and 49ers have potential to be a good team but still very young players.
I’m actually a 49er fan haha but I think it’s a bad situation for the 49ers this weekend.

Last edited:
Be good to watch this Iine as if stays at -3.5 I’d be surprised if it falls under 3. For a Rams team to be favorite with the worst record against an undefeated team now public dog seems to be telling..

I like teddy tripod but hes not an upgrade on breezy

But this injury was a blessing in disguise I do say, team will be better for it in january

Did anyone notice how the 49ers offense especially the run game fall apart without Juczyk. He creates the running lanes for Breida to run. This along with Donald will make the 49ers 1 dimensional and force Jimmy G to pass more which he can be VERY inconsistent. Lots of potential INT Cleveland missed. I can’t even see how the 49ers score over 23.5 unless the defense gets points off TO. Also to add Rams coming off 2 losses last loss by 1pt on Primetime and now 49ers off a blow out win on Primetime. All in the media about how great 49ers are but not much about the injury to a pro bowler, btw they don’t even have a true fb replacement.. And lots of talk about Rams OLine being crap I would think McVey would recognize and make some adjustments to band aid the issue.
By no means am I’m saying Rams are great team and don’t have issues and 49ers have potential to be a good team but still very young players.
I’m actually a 49er fan haha but I think it’s a bad situation for the 49ers this weekend.
Well, it's big but he'll be back for the stretch run and playoffs. The run game was still going strong till the bitter end but Cleveland was demoralized at that point. Good looking out here...:shake:

You know what's odd? Drew looked real sold in Game 1 then played a good defense in Game 2 (good defense at the time...not sure what happened last few weeks) when he got injured. Since then, the narrative has been that he's basically a shell of himself. Not so fast my friends...

If it goes to -2.5 then my thoughts on the 9ers would be definitely be wrong I would be surprised. I’m seeing nothing but 3.5 out there, the 3’s are all juiced -130.

The books haven’t made any adjustment for the fb injury seems odd..he is a 3 time pro bowler this isn’t just someone you replace.

You know what's odd? Drew looked real sold in Game 1 then played a good defense in Game 2 (good defense at the time...not sure what happened last few weeks) when he got injured. Since then, the narrative has been that he's basically a shell of himself. Not so fast my friends...
Seemed like his performance dropped noticeably the last month of last year and he's now another year older. Also missing his first significant time since....never? Including playoffs he's thrown a pick in 8 of his last 9 games. Won't say he's a shell yet but he's not 32 anymore. Kamara has been a miracle for them....taken a good bit of the load off Brees (150+ fewer throws each year) and should extend his usefulness.

You see what happened in Pittsburgh. They piled more onto Ben's arm the last couple of years and he blew out his elbow. Rivers is on pace for 100 more throws than last year, how''s that working so far? Brady's still Brady but they got him throwing 50 fewer times now than when he was in his mid 30s.

I would think it's a problem if GOAT Kyle wasn't the HC. No one is better prepared to adjust. They'll just adjust to more of a 3-1-1 personnel.

Juczyk is a great option to have in the offense and the best FB in football. But the offense has enough talent to overcome this.

By far the 9ers biggest challenge. No Staley and the pass protection has been awful. Hopefully the defense can carry vs. trash Goff.

Yep, that same rams team he struggled with in the nfc ship too was at the time a great defense

If anything this injury has helped him, he will be fresher later in the season, team knows how to win dirty

Yep, that same rams team he struggled with in the nfc ship too was at the time a great defense

If anything this injury has helped him, he will be fresher later in the season, team knows how to win dirty
Indeed they sure do.

Eagles and vikes is a super interesting game this week

If cousins cant throw on this secondary than the vikings have a clear ceiling of maybe the divisional weekend

I agree with vk that everywhere else they look potentially really solid, but if they cant get average qb play they are in trouble of even making the playoffs, especially in the Norris division

If it goes to -2.5 then my thoughts on the 9ers would be definitely be wrong I would be surprised. I’m seeing nothing but 3.5 out there, the 3’s are all juiced -130.

The books haven’t made any adjustment for the fb injury seems odd..he is a 3 time pro bowler this isn’t just someone you replace.
Juczyk is a great fb for sure but I’ve never seen a fb be worth anything in terms of point value

True, I don’t what I was expecting books to adjust for a fb.. I just feel this injury is being undervalued for his absence to the offense.

In a 53-game sample, Mike Tomlin has covered the spread on 60% of his career games as an underdog. Twelve of those were without Big Ben; Steelers went 8-2-2 against the spread in those games.

According to PFF, no offensive line has given up more QB hits than the Chargers. The Steelers rank 3rd in the NFL in sacks and QB hits, and the Chargers just lost Pouncey for the season, in addition to Okung who is already out for blood clots.

Back