We have stuff to talk about....5 weeks in...What do we know??

Cowboys D was shredded yesterday, and with Ty Smith on the shelf Dallas is weak at the tackle spot. Their modus operandi remains the same as always, namely we're going to play our scheme-less way and trust our talent is superior to your combination of talent and scheme. I can already tell you when that will work:

@NYJ - yes
vs Philly - maybe (the divisional games are a different animal due to familiarity)
@NYG - it should
vs Minn - no
@ Detroit - more likely than not
@ NE - lol no
vs Buff - will be a struggle but probably
@ Chi - probably not
vs LAR - no
@ Philly - likely no on the road
vs Wash - yes

Best case - 10-6, Worst case - 8-8

I hope y'all like watching the Patriots. Their next 8 games are all prime time or Game of the Week late afternoon tilts.

Watched a good bit of Bills-Titans since I was using Josh Allen.....Bills defense is really stout and the DL was able to put a lot of pressure on Mariota. For his part Marcus is moving around as well as he has in years, hope he can stay healthy. Bills definitely a playoff contender with the rest of their schedule.

In their last 11 games the Steelers are 3-8. In four of the losses either JuJu or Conner has had a game changing fumble in the last 20 minutes of the game. #additionbysubtraction?

Josh Jacobs Raiders RB. Future Star Or bears 'D' ain't all that?!
Gruden said when he came back to coach, more ground and pound.
RB's And TE's will getting their number called more often than not...

How about Teddy? You woulda told me 3/0 this stretch I woulda laughed. The defense looks back to form

When do the national outlets that have been shredding Jon Grudens every move for the past two years step up and give him the credit he is due? Tons of young talent contributing to a team that is playing hard as hell. They had every single reason to mail it in yesterday with the way the schedule was but not only did they not they showed up and shoved it down the throats of one of the best defenses in the NFL. They had the Bears defense on skates all day long. Obviously what Gruden is doing is working in Oakland and they will only get better with time.

When do the national outlets that have been shredding Jon Grudens every move for the past two years step up and give him the credit he is due? Tons of young talent contributing to a team that is playing hard as hell. They had every single reason to mail it in yesterday with the way the schedule was but not only did they not they showed up and shoved it down the throats of one of the best defenses in the NFL. They had the Bears defense on skates all day long. Obviously what Gruden is doing is working in Oakland and they will only get better with time.

Team is playing so hard for him, it's super noticable how they are all in for him

The defense has taken a leap this season, it still needs work, and missing abraham has hurt cause he was looking like a stud

Carr looks way better than last year now that gruden has an oline

The NFL showed once again that they can dictate the results of every game. Give me WWE for non-scripted results.

Fitting that the two biggest teaser clingers (Queers and Queefs) shit the bed in the worst possible way.

SNF was the biggest soap opera of them all.

There is one superstar in the NFL and it's The Flag, dude dominates games like no other.

Team is playing so hard for him, it's super noticable how they are all in for him

The defense has taken a leap this season, it still needs work, and missing abraham has hurt cause he was looking like a stud

Carr looks way better than last year now that gruden has an oline

One thing that I have noticed is that Gruden has been absolutely on fire with opening game scripts. It seems that their first few drives almost always look flawless. They have not yet perfected the second half but they sure do play hard. Its obvious. Its also very clear that they hit on a lot of those draft picks. The young guys all look very good. Even Kolten Miller has developed into a very good lineman.

They come down to Cousins though, how far can he carry them? I have no confidence that they can beat the Packers.

At a certain point ... well ... when do we start holding Rodgers accountable?

The Packers look really good too. Heck that division is nasty.

I will fade out ...I really shouldn't be commenting on NFL.

At a certain point ... well ... when do we start holding Rodgers accountable?

The Packers look really good too. Heck that division is nasty.

I will fade out ...I really shouldn't be commenting on NFL.

I hear you, the guy absolutely gets a pass. He really has no excuses this year though. Its put up or shut up. They gave him a running game and a defense.

I am not really handicapping the NFL but I believe there is quite a bit of evidence now that Minnesota is really, really good.

Negative my friend.

Kirk cousins no more words necessary.

Cousin beats all the bad teams.

Cousin loses to every single good team.

Vikings are pretenders

Panthers/Bucs play in London on Sunday. It'll be interesting to see when they decide to fly there. I think the commonly-held opinion in the NFL is that east coast teams don't need to fly out early. Even if the Raiders are on the west coast, Gruden sure made a case yesterday for getting acclimated as soon as possible, regardless of which time zone you came from.

It was clear watching that game yesterday that Cowboys were not given an opportunity to win. Turnovers didn't help, but the officials should be embarrassed with their performance.

So impressed bills were able to bounce back and win that Game, titans nothing special but still says a lot imo. That what good teams do off tough losses! Not only that but does anyone else think they woulda beat pats had Allen not got knocked out? I kinda do!!!

Cowboys D was shredded yesterday, and with Ty Smith on the shelf Dallas is weak at the tackle spot. Their modus operandi remains the same as always, namely we're going to play our scheme-less way and trust our talent is superior to your combination of talent and scheme. I can already tell you when that will work:

@NYJ - yes
vs Philly - maybe (the divisional games are a different animal due to familiarity)
@NYG - it should
vs Minn - no
@ Detroit - more likely than not
@ NE - lol no
vs Buff - will be a struggle but probably
@ Chi - probably not
vs LAR - no
@ Philly - likely no on the road
vs Wash - yes

Best case - 10-6, Worst case - 8-8

I gotta stop capping cowboy games with the idea they have a competent coaching staff!! Dunno why I continue to expect them to play the right way? Two weeks in a row Zeke doesn’t get nearby enough touches. Why they pay him?

I ask the same question but probably for opposite reasons.....

Probably so, I think they should have paid him, just not if they too stupid to feature him!!

How bout waino??? I’m guessing Martinez bailed you out of a Braves game 3 bet?? lol

Probably so, I think they should have paid him, just not if they too stupid to feature him!!

How bout waino??? I’m guessing Martinez bailed you out of a Braves game 3 bet?? lol

I haven't lost a MLB playoff bet yet this year. Wish I was betting more than the chump change I have thrown at it. Cards and Over today were quite fortunate as well.

I haven't lost a MLB playoff bet yet this year. Wish I was betting more than the chump change I have thrown at it. Cards and Over today were quite fortunate as well.

Nice.. I’ve done really well also. Not perfect but making bank. Lost both on Sunday but I went 5-0 today and bet aggressively cause I knew I’d bounce back!!

The rams are a shell of last year. The offensive line is deteriorating, gurley appears will never be what he was, they are throwing way way way too much!!

Goff has thrown 117 passes the last 2 weeks!! I know they got down against Tampa but they got down because he was throwing too much early and got picked. I have nothing against Goff, I think he a solid qb but you not gonna win games dropping back this many times a game!!

Who knows about the defense? They had lot of similar kinda shootouts last year where they didn’t look great, they just got so many “stars” they tend to turn it on when it matters or in prime time.

what happened to Dorsett? I had a monster fantasy team in one the big dfs contest (played Watson, Fuller, Godwin!) and didn’t get into the big money for one simple reason, i had Dorsett in lineup and he obviously didn’t play. Had no clue he was hurt, didn’t notice any injury tag next to him when I put him in.

Can’t believe I fucked up so bad! I’ve had some monster teams over the years i didn’t hit big cause a guy got hurt in 1st qrtr but this 1st time I started a guy who didn’t suit up. So mad at myself.

I know kc is pretty banged up but this been a ongoing problem all year, their red zone efficiency is way down from last year. If teams can limit the big plays and force them to drive the ball the length of field you have a good chance holding them to 3! Obviously lack of a run game will make red zone scoring more difficult and their run game is non existent.

Mahomes is incredible and every week makes plays unlike anything we ever seen but he been missing some open throws and kc is basically asking him to do everything!!

Starting to look like a bunch of years of Rodgers prime (someone mentioned this on broadcast I believe and thought it was excellent comparison) . 1st of this year i would have said it a forgone conclusion him and Reid would win multiple championships In next 5 years but I’m starting to waver on that. I have no doubt kc will get healthy and end up being right their at the end again but spags better get something figured out w this d and they need to keep him in the pocket more or he gonna keep getting banged up.

Guess bears not better without trubisky.: Daniel stinks too.

Raiders have a very good run game cooking in Oakland, they down right nasty up front and the Jacobs kid runs w bad intentions! Despite the circus gruden is still a excellent offensive coach imo. When they come back from their bye and go to GB (yet another road game, do they ever play at home???) that is gonna be a very interesting game! They won’t abandon the run like Dallas did. Pack will be off a short week after Monday night division game! Please let me get over a td in that game!!

Teddy looks like an upgrade to old man Brees at this point. Short, old and noodle armed is no way to go through the NFL son.

So many ppl on another site mocked me for saying this when Brees went down. I didn’t even say they were better off just that there wouldn’t be a drop off!! Teddy b was on the rise when he got hurt, always liked him. Kids got a great record as a starter. How the hell they dogs in Jacksonville??

I was way off in thinking saints were gonna fall off this year, they look like best team in nfc to me. Only hope I have left (being a saints hater, lol) is Brees comes back and they not as good!! God I’d love that!! Lmao.

I am not really handicapping the NFL but I believe there is quite a bit of evidence now that Minnesota is really, really good.

They would be if they had a qb. Great roster, good coach, 90 mil wasted on a bottom half qb. They will never be more than a fringe playoff team who If gets in bounced in 1st game until they fix the qb spot. Really a shame. I love cook and they have great wrs and a very well coached very good defense.

None of it matters tho. W cousins they could very well be only 3rd best team in division. They def not on pack level with cousins at qb. Think I like lions w Stanford more.

I've lost every play I've made.
I'd say it takes talent, but we all know it happens.

Whether it's NFL or college, I'd like to see some significant effort. Were there days when I went to work that I just didn't have it that day, sure. You get 5 minutes into a game and you know you're wager or favorite team is dead.
Mike Heath seemed to be the only Cowboy that wanted to tackle and he would get flagged for it. The reaching and giving up on a play was so apparent .
I can't stand the lack of tackling in football today.
The Oline seemed to think if you pushed a rusher outside , that's all you needed. Not staying on the block.
If memory serves, with 13 seconds left in the half, the Clapper ran Elliot twice and called timeout with 2s left...from they're own 30. Was Prescott going to hail mary for 70yds?
This is it for Red Jesus. I think Jerruh is even tired of this shit. If they don't get to the SB, I think the Clapper is gone.

So many ppl on another site mocked me for saying this when Brees went down. I didn’t even say they were better off just that there wouldn’t be a drop off!! Teddy b was on the rise when he got hurt, always liked him. Kids got a great record as a starter. How the hell they dogs in Jacksonville??

I was way off in thinking saints were gonna fall off this year, they look like best team in nfc to me. Only hope I have left (being a saints hater, lol) is Brees comes back and they not as good!! God I’d love that!! Lmao.

its funny dude I thought he was garbage when brees got hurt and even thought they may be better with taysom hill. it took him a game and a half to get into a rhythm, but he looks like the Teddy B of old. I thought that guy was done. Im willing to eat crow. They still need the defense to step up weekly bc that team is no longer designed to win games 38-35, but yeah, they have not suffered nearly what I thought they were going to

Cause they beat the Giants? I'm a Vikes fan so I hope you're right but pretty sure they will be the definition of mediocrity like in most seasons, at best a cock-tease.

Back