WCF: Denver vs LA Lakers

lakers had more fouls

It was set in the 2nd quarter...

+275? Nugs have a 26% chance to beat lakers? 1 out of every 4 seven games series? Is that the series bron or ad breaks their leg? I suppose 25% chance AD gets hurt is reasonable. That only way Bron losing. I had some doubts when I saw what lakers looked like entering the bubble but this been Brons year since day one.

nuggets have been down huge in basically every game, no way is Bron letting a team come back from DD down 4x!!

Bron passing up his chance to dominate down the stretch in the 4th quarter and allowing Denver to come back to take the lead, only to be bailed out by AD on a horrible defensive mistake by the Nuggets.

I dunno dude...This series should be 1-1 with momentum Denver and a storyline of "Where was Lebron in the 4th Q?".

But, it is a make or miss league. Won't be surprised to see this go 6.

Bron passing up his chance to dominate down the stretch in the 4th quarter and allowing Denver to come back to take the lead, only to be bailed out by AD on a horrible defensive mistake by the Nuggets.

I dunno dude...This series should be 1-1 with momentum Denver and a storyline of "Where was Lebron in the 4th Q?".

But, it is a make or miss league. Won't be surprised to see this go 6.

6 wouldn’t have surprised me but now I kinda figure it only goes 5, depends on tonight I guess. None of how any of them go matters, I just know after watching this sport for 30+ years ain’t no way bron and AD losing. That not how nba works, even in a bubble! This be a good experience for nugs moving forward tho.

AD was awesome down the stretch last game, so was jokic. You know nugs mo, they gonna get down and then they gonna make a push. Difference between lakers and clippers is lakers not gonna fold like some chumps every time nugs make a charge. If I had to guess id say lakers straight up bury them early tonight and even if nugs make a push they will run out of gas way before they get close to a lead.

Denver did everything to lose, but Lakers wasted too much energy on the comeback probably.
Lakers should win game 4 imo and close it in game 5 or 6 at the latest

LeBron James shot just two free throws in his team’s Game 3 loss in the Western Conference Finals, and the Lakers were not happy about it.

So unhappy, that they have presented a case to the NBA’s front office about his lack of free throws, according to the Los Angeles Times.

“We’re dealing with the fouls through the proper channels with the league,” Lakers coach Frank Vogel said in a videoconference to media on Wednesday. “I think he’s gone to the basket very aggressively, and I’ll just leave it at that.”

LeBron James has only taken 10 free throws through the first three games of the series, good for 3.3 attempts per game. In the bubble prior to the Western Conference Finals James was getting to the charity stripe 7.6 times a game on average. Over 252 career playoff games he’s averaged exactly nine free throws a game.

In Game 1 vs. the Nuggets – a Lakers blowout win – Los Angeles shot almost 10 more free throws than Denver (37-28), but since then things have changed. Game 2 the Nuggets had the big advantage (33-19), and they also shot more in Game 3 on Tuesday night (29-22).

With Denver winning that Game 3 somewhat comfortably, we now have a series on our hands. The two teams play Game 4 on Thursday night, and we’ll all be able to see how effective the formal complaint will be.

Denver did everything to lose, but Lakers wasted too much energy on the comeback probably.
Lakers should win game 4 imo and close it in game 5 or 6 at the latest

Lakers have been out played in 2 straight games now, team is lucky to not be trailing in this series.

I’m starting to think the Nuggets are champs in disguise. They struck me as a bunch of posers all season. But now in the playoffs, Murray and Joker have started competing instead of posing. Millsap as well. Barton is out so that helps, and suddenly Plumlee is doing fewer stupid things. Porter throws in an occasional timely contribution. Malone has whittled the rotation down to fewer players who are more trustworthy. Nobody on the Nuggets are as good as LeBron and AD, but when Kuzma goes space cowboy and Howard commits turkey fouls, the Nuggets team might be better than the Lakers team...

Let's wait for Denver to win at least one more game against la, before we talk about them as champs

Well yes and no. For basketball purity’s sake, yes let’s not talk about them as champs yet. But for today’s game when they are getting +6 at Bookmaker, it might be something interesting to think about before they stop getting so many points because of kicking the Lakers’ butts tonight...

2021 gonna be weirder especially when they fire up the CERN Collider in May.

2020 was the prelude.

Tonight feels like a game when Cramps snorts up a pregame cocktail of HGH, Lion DNA, Baby Blood and all that other good shit leading the Fakers to a convincing win.

Like the fact the spread has depleted somewhat.

Back