Washington Penn state thoughts! Smelling early under

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Washington vs Penn state ----

Can we see some struggles early in this match?

Let's take a look.

Both offensive coordinators have left for new jobs and 2 new offensive coordinators are in.

Washington will run it with Gaskins and throw it to Pettis. Offense is ok. Certainly stoppable.
They will run and mix in passes but keep the ball on ground and keep clock moving.

Washington defense can handle pen state. They are best in nation vs rush. They have the defense to stop penn state big plays - pen state hits big plays. Although only 13 this year compared to 30 last year.

I see no reason why the defenses shouldn't be able to make 3 stops in the first qtr leading to an under.

Not sure about the total but I think it should be 10.5, or higher.

I think with both offensive coordinators gone it should make it even easier for two stout defenses to stop the offenses.

I'm seeing 1 score in the 1st qtr -

If 2 scores 7-3 MAX.

I do not forecast multiple tds and 3 scores but what I can tell you is This GAME PASSED THE DAUGHTER TEST.

I ASKED THE DAUGHTER AND SHE SAID OVER 10.5. Pure fade material.

Checks----

1- Daughter likes over 10.5 first qtr

2- Both offensive coordinators are NEW

3- Both defenses should have DA EDGE EARLY. Just limit big SPLASH PLAYS.

I'm rolling with a 1 st qtr under - just waiting for the line.

OM OM OM OM OM

I went full game but lets go defenses. What does your daughter say about the louisville game?

I just asked her Vk -
SHE CHOSE LOUISVILLE -7 and over 63.5

But I did no research about this game.

I research games THEN I CONFIRM IT JUST LIKE A GOOD SCIENTIST DOES.
ITS THE DAUGHTER CONFIRMATION TEST

I was leaning first half under pretty heavily. Had a tougher time with totals lately though.

WHY NOT UNDER?

we just need the Players 1-11 on both teams to FEEL EACH OTHER, GRAB EACH OTHER, HUG EACH OTHER, BITE EACH OTHER, DANCE WITH EACH OTHER, HARRASS EACH OTHER, DEBATE EACH OTHER!

Plus THE COPS can help out with some timely holding calls on the offensive guys 1-11.

Last edited:
Best thread on the internet:

images

Back