Warning on TENNESEE----

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Having done research and checked all of the stats on all of the monday night games I have determined that INDY will have a big day throwing vs the TENNY D---

Not to mention that the Tenny Db's were sitting way off and JOE FLACCO was abusing Nick harper and Cortlin Finnigan in the game--

In all 9 of the monday night games so far this year, what has happened is simple- Without going into huge detail I noticed that ever passing team's main receivers exceeded their normal averages-

Meaning that the big play receivers showed up and abused the db's of the other teams- This is why every game went over except for last weeks 48 points-

Quite frankly the NFL db's are a joke- Does anyone really believe that Champ BAILEY is good? WHy is that the worst pass defenses are Denver and SanDiego even though they have Cromartie---

Peyton owns the TENNY D, he knows what they are doing and can throw on them--

Reggie, Dallas, Marvin and Tony G are going to have huge games, and Manning and company will utilize a spread attack and spread the TENNY D out and throw on them--

PRIME time games= PRIME time players show up--

With the later start time players like Reggie Wayne, Dallas, Marvin and Peyton will go absolutely nuts tonight- I think they will play what is called a ONE on ONE game- Meaning the Colts will run some deep and double moves and start picking on the Tenny Db's--

Is Tenny the better team? By looking at past you can get a little idea of how good they are, but it is useless information because they are not playing those teams--

Looking at the past MOnday nighters, if you looked at previous schedules a lot of people hated New ENgland, and also Minny when they went to San Diego---

Take it for what its worth, Tenny will get burnt often tonight in the air, it will happen as Manning owns these 2 little midget Db's of TENNy.

Indy MONEYLINE, no points needed as INDY players are all business and have this thing won in their minds.

lol, if the colts couldn't get it done last week against the packers, well their in for a rude awakening against the titans. marvin,wayne,etc will have a huge day if peyton even have time to throw...lol Good health tonight sammy

Sammy...Why do I get the feeling that youre a Colts fan?:smiley_acbe:

For tonight anyway, i used to like the Cowboys a long time ago, remember danny white as QB and hershey walker and Dorsett, once i started betting, no more favorite teams--

My favorite team is usually the team that won for me last---

The start period of a falling Dynasty -normally begin with in ( Division) !

IND winning streaks 7-0 on MNF will END to nite -

Good health with your ML wagers

Thanks for the write up -I enjoyed both threads

:cheers:

BTW -I just tailing Shark on the Under wager -No action on either teams and yes I'm a Die hard Colts Fan.

Back