326-Under Western Michigan/Toledo 54'
336-Under Illinois/Penn State 46
379-Over Kansas St/Texas Tech 60'
395-Over LSU/Ole Miss 77

Sides: 3-4
Totals: 2-2

Overall: 5-6 for week

Last edited:
id love to talk a little bout sdst/AF if ya get a chance. i lean sdst but dont like playing ranked dogs to unranked. just matchup wise i think aztecs will have more success stopping the run game. of course aztecs are switching qbs so i dunno what that means for them? biggest thing for me is getting more than a fg in this game seems like a lot as it gonna be the ultimate rock fight!!!

id love to talk a little bout sdst/AF if ya get a chance. i lean sdst but dont like playing ranked dogs to unranked. just matchup wise i think aztecs will have more success stopping the run game. of course aztecs are switching qbs so i dunno what that means for them? biggest thing for me is getting more than a fg in this game seems like a lot as it gonna be the ultimate rock fight!!!
Yeah, the #1 rush d against the #1 run o.

Lotsa trends point to SD st, and that more than a fg is pretty enticing. I bought them at +4 this morning at -120.

Aztecs are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 meetings.
Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
Aztecs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Air Force.

Yeah, the #1 rush d against the #1 run o.

Lotsa trends point to SD st, and that more than a fg is pretty enticing. I bought them at +4 this morning at -120.

Aztecs are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 meetings.
Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
Aztecs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Air Force.
I haven’t followed trends for the past five years of handicapping however these are impressive to say the least. I can throw all the stats at the game, model has it as 6.8 which surprised me and then dug a little deeper. A move at QB can be a motivational move if the team feels the move is best for the team, which it may be, he threw 2 td passes to beat SJ St in double ot.

Air Force is one of best rushing teams, both teams have faced a reasonably close sos schedule, pros and cons both ways, edge + in my Air Force ratings as at -3 and running with model, sorry for pun.

I haven’t followed trends for the past five years of handicapping however these are impressive to say the least. I can throw all the stats at the game, model has it as 6.8 which surprised me and then dug a little deeper. A move at QB can be a motivational move if the team feels the move is best for the team, which it may be, he threw 2 td passes to beat SJ St in double ot.

Air Force is one of best rushing teams, both teams have faced a reasonably close sos schedule, pros and cons both ways, edge + in my Air Force ratings as at -3 and running with model, sorry for pun.

Appreciate the response bro. AF has been fantastic on opening drives so considering waiting and seeing if I can get a bigger number if they come out and score a td on opening drive. Gl this week.

I agree, and obviously past performances don't ensure future results.

I don't mean to disregard your opinion, and appreciate your input here.

Good luck, Sir.

:shake:

I agree, and obviously past performances don't ensure future results.

I don't mean to disregard your opinion, and appreciate your input here.

Good luck, Sir.

:shake:
I didn’t mean to disregard or type that trends can’t be informational or used, by no means meant that, I appreciate the insight, more is better. I’d like to see how Hoke and DC has had success or lack of, vs this type of rushing attack, those are more information that I see. It should be a close game and battle within the trenches.

SJose St well below average in offensive line.
New Mexico’s in 100’s
Utah is good, caught them after big loss to BYU, seems Utah has gotten better.
Towson FCS
Arizona mid to high 80’s

Air Force mid 20’s which will be the challenge.

Looking at Box Score of Colorado State:
Team Yppt Total W/L projection Margin Yards Score should've been TO
Colorado State52.7Should have won by7.447230.062
Utah State52.7Should have lost by7.434422.71

Disappointed in this loss as: Colorado State committed 9/86 penalties, almost two more than average while Utah State committed 4/45. Also, when adjusting for Adjusted Sack Rate which was a data point that stuck out to me, you would figure with 8 Sacks, Colorado State would've easily won, but the penalties and turnovers came at impact times during the game.
Oh well, onto the next day, had the Under 59' for Clients for a larger unit size, however always disappointed when you have the right side and it doesn't come thru.

It was like Rams went to Utah st and turned into that team. Usually see aggies with the dumb penalties and multiple turnovers. Those penalties were the kind that extend drives also, it was a terrible performance.

NCAAF Totals:

395-Over LSU/Ole Miss 77

YTD (34-18, 65%)
Week 7
7-3
Sides:
26-9 (72%)
Totals:
8-9

NCAAF Week 8:
Sides"

312-SMU -13’
315-FAU -6'
321-Colorado State -3
341-Syracuse +3'
352-Ohio +4'
384-Iowa State -7
406-Air Force -3 -20

Totals:
395-Over LSU/Ole Miss 77
Sides:
3-3 (1 pending)
Totals:
2-2

By far the worst week I’ve had this season. It’ll be much better next week.

...and they cover. Damn, got me..

Did you see Akron last week? That was a Mac masterpiece, ats looked dead in the water most the way, then with 4 min left they come to life and get a td, then down 21 (on 20 point spread) Ohio running clock out and Akron uses their time outs to get ball back with 30/40 seconds left, throw pass to a wide open guy for a 50 yard td! 34-7 w 4 min or so to play and they get the cover!! Maction!

Did you see Akron last week? That was a Mac masterpiece, ats looked dead in the water most the way, then with 4 min left they come to life and get a td, then down 21 (on 20 point spread) Ohio running clock out and Akron uses their time outs to get ball back with 30/40 seconds left, throw pass to a wide open guy for a 50 yard td! 34-7 w 4 min or so to play and they get the cover!! Maction!
One of my greatest wins in recent memory haha. Man I wish that would have happened while in Vegas as that would have been epic

Plus th atmosphere, situation, and one the greatest games ever all in one!! I lucked out with that trip! Spur of moment decided I didn’t want to spend New Years in stl so 2 my boys and I shelled out stupid money for last minute plane flight and after lot of partying we got that!!!

Back