Wake Forest vs Notre Dame Preview Article

Why not have new threads for those games instead of burying it in the ND thread?

Yeah I think it might create more posts related to those games. You put all that time into them but if somebody is just cruising through the forum they might miss it.

Definitely think I delivered a lot of great stuff on the IU/Sparty game so I think this is a great call, should get a lot of discussion especially from all the Big 10 guys we have thanks :)

Wooow shit. Kind of nervous about my play, I wonder if the offense will still go vanilla with a lead and to what degree it‘s more aggressive pushing forward with someone who can stand, make good decisions, and throw accurately. Just like the Bowl vs LSU

Should be interesting.

ND decided to run up the score in this one.

1) Started Book at QB. He can actually throw at all levels of the field with accuracy and make good, smart decisions.
2) Lined up Jafari Armstrong out wide instead of in the backfield. He's a huge threat with his shiftiness and track star speed.

Book can run as well. Not quite like Wimbush but still. Makes zero sense to me why Kelly waited this long to make the switch

Back