Wacky Wednesday

Go Royals - GL with the late game if you choose to play it.

Thanks D - havent decided yet, have to go shave then I'm off to the bar so Ill have a decision by like 9:50 or my ride will leave my ass home..

COME ON ROYALS

im not playing it, im going to the bar to drink. If Royals held the lead that inning, I would have. Line also rose to -183, out of my league now..

peace out y'all

Miles 5/5 today
Certainly makes things easier for Pujols... oh he decided to get a base knock and tie the score in the 9th off Dotel.
STRUGGLING to get to extra innings as Gobble (comes in and intentionally walks a guy) and now Peralta (PH so pitcher change) have come into the game, wow the Royals at their best.

wow upset aint the word right now.. pissed off wouldnt even serve me justice..i don;t know if i will see you guys 2morrow..maybe saturday

Yep, that loss was pretty sickening last night. I went to bed in the 12th or so- I just knew it wasn't going to end well, at that point. First time I've lost 3 straight wagers on Royals games all year. Thought about it quite a bit, and I still make that wager at that price again, any day. More times than not, Meche gets out of that 5th inning, or at the least, limits the damage. Miles 5 for 5- what can you say? Dotel blowing the save- again, more times than not, he gets the job done. And, the Royals, like they have all year, struggled with some situational hitting. But, to rub salt on the wound, Kip Wells comes in and gets the win. Lol. Oh well.

Done ok this year betting Royals games and totals. Have struggled with both the last week or so, so will probably sit out the rest of the weekend/ interleague play.

ETG, keep up the great writeups. And good luck with your plays.

Back