WAC team/game i like this week.....

Hawaiiguy

Big Kahuna
Although Boise got torched for the first time this year by anyone, for 500 yards and 5 tds.....I still like them.......both their overall defense and offense......

I have seen Boise and Utah play a couple teams each this year........

Boise +4 could be a steal...........

Boise +4 550 to win 500

:spank:

Hey HG - Great call on Hawaii last Saturday. I have my finger on the trigger, ready to take the Rainbow Warriors at +14.5...never did it though. :hairout:

I was also leaning to Boise State +4. I think they have a good chance at hanging with the Utes, especially with Ian Johnson toting the ball. Here are his stats through the first 4 games this season...

87 Rushes - 626 yards - 9 TDs. (157 yards/game; 7.2 yards/carry)

The kid is around 5'11 & 200lbs. Pretty quick and strong for a guy his size. I think Boise's running game alone can keep them in this one. The question is...can the Boise St. defense step it up on the road???

thanks aztec.....

seriously though, Boise's run game looks strong (obviously)......

Utah has yet to play (beat) anyone......

Boise's defense will buckle up after the beating they took this past weekend.....

wrong team is favored imo.....

thing is, ian johnson's great numbers have been at home...I have no explanation for why, but he and the bsu guys in general just don't play as well on green as they on blue. They won the game but lost ATS in week 3.

initially, I liked this too, but on further review....not so much.

check Johnson's stats at home vs away, and then see if he and this game look as good to you...

GL with your decision.

Great call last week Hawaiiguy! Since you've seen both of these teams play, I'll take your word on this one. Boise appears to be for real. Lets take the points and run.

redbearde - Thanks for the input bro.

Boise St. has only had one road game so far this season. So, if we base our opinion solely on that...

Ian Johnson: 23 carries for 119 yards (5.1 ypc). Still pretty darn good if you ask me. Of course, they'll be facing the best defense they have seen thus far.

I just jumped on Hawaii -28 over Eastern Illinois. Seems like an easy cover, any thoughts?? Good luck with BSU - I was looking at that one hard, but since finding the Hawaii & Texas lines, decided to hit those.

smo1a said:
I just jumped on Hawaii -28 over Eastern Illinois. Seems like an easy cover, any thoughts?? Good luck with BSU - I was looking at that one hard, but since finding the Hawaii & Texas lines, decided to hit those.

Dammit!! I want that line!! BetUS will not release their Div. 2A games until this afternoon. If I get UNDER 30, I'm busting it! This is a good spot for Hawaii to just go hog wild on a team!

SoonerBS said:
Dammit!! I want that line!! BetUS will not release their Div. 2A games until this afternoon. If I get UNDER 30, I'm busting it! This is a good spot for Hawaii to just go hog wild on a team!

Lines at Pinny if you have an account...

smo1a said:
Lines at Pinny if you have an account...

No book an pinny, that lines sounds solid, good luck on your plays, i think hawaii will cover, but would never lay 4 td's plus......june jones is quite merciful...look at the UNLV game when hawaii was up 42.....also......i cant remember hawaii ever winning by 28 (i am sure they have)......but june jones is very merciful and really into playing subs......

This game is over.......

Easy fucking money.........:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Nice call, HG!!! As usual!!
beer.gif

Back