VOTE: hornets-pistons.

TRUE or FALSE: detroit will prolly beat The living shit out of nawlins.

• True.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's the line at? I watched the Hornets and let me tell you... Stojak is the only reason they won that game last night. He was INSANE.. this is a tough trip for them though... and really played CHA for 47 minutes of that game... on top of that Scott has been beating them up in practice for giving up on games late... could be very tired here.

Did Chris Paul break his leg?

I mean, the stones may win, but they haven't been exactly dominant this year...rip is probably according to donbest. With him, Detroit has a much better chance of covering. I don't think the loss of Tyson Chandler is all that troublesome against Detroit without Ben Wallace.

We shall see. Good luck tonight, guys. I'm not playing this one.

chris MIGHT break A leg Tonight.

For when BILLUPS isnt pounding his Ass down low he will be running Around Trying To catch RIP.

meanwhile imo You cant remove Two starters And expect A club To not miss A beat.

The Thing i LIKE About This Game: has BLOWOUT written All over it.

The Thing i HATE About This Game: has BLOWOUT written All over it.

'an_horse'

Well the loss of Chandler... along with West leaves this Hornets team extremely thin against the Stons... I mean extremely thin with youngsters who have almost zero offensive ability. The only one who can shoot for the Hornets is Peja.. who will have to do it over Prince... a hard matchup. Pistons well rested and should want to get back to .500 at home...

Only reason Hornets weren't run out of the building last night was Peja who scored at least their first 20 points and provided 50% of the offense.. Byron will try to use Jackson, Butler, Mason to keep up but they haven't exactly been strong this season either... especially Jackson who is shooting 5% from 3 with no confidence. I would like to hear BAR's thoughts about this one... but I really like the Stons here.. Wallace should dominate inside vs. the youngins.. Chandler's presence is underrated.. and even with him Okafor had a career night vs. this team on the road.

Long trip from OK now to Detroit and Peja isn't 25 anymore.. there's no way he can put up 50% of the offense again.. Plus look at the history between these teams... Detroit has owned them and never won by less than 8 recently... The play is the Pistons.

eames said:
chris MIGHT break A leg Tonight.

For when BILLUPS isnt pounding his Ass down low he will be running Around Trying To catch RIP.

meanwhile imo You cant remove Two starters And expect A club To not miss A beat.

The Thing i LIKE About This Game: has BLOWOUT written All over it.

The Thing i HATE About This Game: has BLOWOUT written All over it.

'an_horse'

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

billups on the DOWN LOW...pounding his ass........

:36_11_6:

Inspekdah, that's actually damned convincing...

I will do you a favor. I WILL NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

Thus, you are assured of victory. If I play the pistons, I'm sorry to say, you would be so hosed......so I will not play this game. Pound it.

Back