Votes: 0 0.0%
  • den

• port

• kings

• Total voters
they've got some nice pieces and currently are were i thought they be and love joe johnson's game. currently just at 6 votes tho :(

brewer, I'm with the Lakers for now. Loved watching this team from the start of the season and now I can't miss a game of theirs with how they are playing. I also have always rooted for the Pistons even though they are a rival and will continue to do so as they're another fun team to watch.

I love the Hawks as well. Maybe that's because I love them in NBA 2K8, but still.

Ditto.. Hawks are by far my favorite team in nba 2k8. Josh Smith reverse dunk on the baseline is nearly indefensable (sp?)... Horford is pretty bad ass in the game for a rookie..

:smiley_acbe:

nvr played on xbox live. would be down once i get my shit up n runnin. bong rips and gambling on xbox live games :36_11_6:

^ explain this to me. the whole president part sounds good. what bout the rest?

Jazz are the gayest team in the NBA

How about you go with the Orlando Magic, at least they have the most athletic human being to ever live in Dwight Howard

Or, you could just stick with Chicago...I mean, they did win tons of championships in the 90s...not so bad

^ explain this to me. the whole president part sounds good. what bout the rest?

Giving up on Da Bulls, cheering for the Cubs and Sox, Packers and Bears.....Something isn't right about that. Then again you are taking this from a guy who sees his teams as part of his idenity and takes sports way too seriously.

hmm i see.

my posting yesterday of giving up on the bulls was that i saw it as a step backward at the time. giving up on ben wallace who was suppose to help us make the leap to ECF. then we also moved our best player at the moment in smith. im sure there were plenty other bulls fan, other than myself, who when the trade happened felt like giving up. i then made this poll voicing my feelings. THen about 4 hours after i realize there is no way that can and is possible.

i cheered for teh cubs when i bet them last year i think 6 times and against them 3 when i bet against. i rooted them in the playoffs for all of teh 4 game sweep because they are a team from this city, share the name "chicago" and i know cubs fans who cheered with me and my sox when we was once good in 05.

i cheered for teh packers in 2 games this year because my bears were not representing the north like they have done in the past. i also just cant wish bad things on favre. as much shit i give him i have to respect his toughness and the player on and off the field he is (wrangler jeans commercial and his lovely daughter included). youd be nuts to think id root for the pack in any game against my bears or in a game i needed them to lose to see my bears could advance past them in standings.

LOL at the raiders avatar. well now you know, BAR. he must be trying to tell you something

The only way the lakers came back and won, since earlier I saw they had like two votes, was that throwback must have somehow voted 9 times
'an_horse''an_horse'

pending IP checks.... lakeshow have now been disqualified:cheers:

brew, I am guessing you are back with the Bulls after tonight! Holy shit. I was suppose to get tickets from some family friends but they ended up using them instead. What a game.

im trying to convince myself hughes can play in his different role with us than the one he had in cleveland. im not getting very far at the moment with selling myself that idea tho.

I think you will be happy with him brew. Maybe that is wishful thinking as a Chicago fan once again, but we will see. After last night, it will be interesting to see how the minutes get aligned.

Back