Votes: 0 0.0%
  • port

• kings

• Total voters

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
i am done with teh bulls. this trade was the last straw from a season that has made my stomach twist, turn and curl more than spicy food my sister-in-law makes.

rules and guidelines to the selection process.

1. no chris webber
2. no pistons
3. no isiah thomas/knicks/eddy curry/yada yada yada
4. no james posey
5. no antoine walker
6. no dwayne wade
7. no vince carter or richard jefferson
8. has to have equal record to chicago's or better. no getting worse.

liking jazz b/c of the d will/jerry sloan Illinois connection at the moment. thoughts?

Last edited:
3. no isiah thomas/knicks/eddy curry/yada yada yada

Dammit.

Well, then it's the Nuggets. AI, Melo, a little Camby in there for ya.

That's all I've got.

Of course, you'll come back around to the Bulls, but in the meantime the Nugs are as good an underdog to root for as any.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you will be banned if you become a Laker fan.

brewer, I'm with the Lakers for now. Loved watching this team from the start of the season and now I can't miss a game of theirs with how they are playing. I also have always rooted for the Pistons even though they are a rival and will continue to do so as they're another fun team to watch.

I love the Hawks as well. Maybe that's because I love them in NBA 2K8, but still.

thanks for the responses.

joe, in the end maybe you'll be right but its been rough.

Nuggets are sick. Hopefully I will be going to the game tomorrow night.

And one thing I have learned about Chicago is that even though the low times suck, once you get close to the prize, it's fun as hell. For all the times I have thought of abandoning teams, especially the Cubs, I just can't. It's Chicago baby. This is sports, you gotta stick with your team, no matter how frustrating it gets. Fuck, the Bears are pissing the living shit out of me recently but I gotta stick with them. Maybe it's because my family is financially invested in them, but still. Through thick and thin as the great Bulls once said...

went to nuggs/bulls at UC last year. was best sporting event ive ever been to.

Nuggets are sick. Hopefully I will be going to the game tomorrow night.

And one thing I have learned about Chicago is that even though the low times suck, once you get close to the prize, it's fun as hell. For all the times I have thought of abandoning teams, especially the Cubs, I just can't. It's Chicago baby. This is sports, you gotta stick with your team, no matter how frustrating it gets. Fuck, the Bears are pissing the living shit out of me recently but I gotta stick with them. Maybe it's because my family is financially invested in them, but still. Through thick and thin as the great Bulls once said...

your right i need to take a step back. lower expectations and go from there. like ive done with white sox this year and will have to do with the bears next year. sucks. but it is what it is. things can only get better right?

white sox. but i root for the cubs for the sake of rooting for chicago when all the chips are on the table.

friends of mine did the same for white sox in playoffs when cubs werent. it is what it is.

i rooted for the packers this postseason cuz i wanted to see the NFC North do well. lasted just a game. lol.

Yeah, I hear ya. I mean I don't root against the White Sox or hate the White Sox really but I don't root for them either. I didn't really give a shit when they won the WS, along with the rest of Chicago.

Rooting for the Packers is different in my mind. To root against Favre is idiotic IMHO.

I'm with you, i'm done with the bulls. I like the pistons style and players, but they don't have the heart or will to win IMO

the spurs are a true team, i've always liked them. The Lakers are a pretty fun team to watch as well, kobe, bynum, gasol, and odom should be VERY fun to watch

slayer, I would like to know what showed you that the Pistons "don't have the heart or will to win." Just curious, thanks.

Jump in with me and the Mavs. The waters fine.

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

I think brew would kill himself if he was a Mavs fan last year, losing in the first round to an 8th seed. I like the Mavs for the most part but they are overrated as any team I have ever seen, if they are even rated that is.

dirk is a whore. but i love howard and teh jet. avery is a great leader/coach, too. maybe ...

LOL.

I thought I would try to switch it up, go somewhere different, and pick the shitty assed ATL hawks.

...turns out 3 other people already went that route.

LOL i didnt know there was someone on here actually named ATL Hawks

I just said it that way....from now on ill refer to them as hotlanta dirty birds or some shit

DIdnt mean to offend you, you have a great franchise that you support.
GO DIRTY BIRDSSSS

LOL i didnt know there was someone on here actually named ATL Hawks

I just said it that way....from now on ill refer to them as hotlanta dirty birds or some shit

DIdnt mean to offend you, you have a great franchise that you support.
GO DIRTY BIRDSSSS

No offense taken...
It's all in fun, but I do love my Hawks.

Great Franchise my ass. This franchise is in disarray.
Too many owners and still have Billy Knight.
Someday I am hoping that Dominique will play a more prominent role...

FYI - the Falcons are ATL's DirtyBirds.

Brewer-

You can't pick the Jazz, you would have to cheer for Memo it is so hard to watch a big man that refuses to play "D" and shoots jumpers like Mehmet Okur.

Oh I know about the dirty bird, I remember the dance.

I still bust it out at the bar once in awhile ; )

bee172 = throwback alias!!!!! all about them lakers

be careful.

just kiddin

Oh I know about the dirty bird, I remember the dance.

I still bust it out at the bar once in awhile ; )

bee172 = throwback alias!!!!! all about them lakers

be careful.

just kiddin
This ain't covers bro..we know 99 percent of the alias....

Once bee172 has a raiders avy..then I will be scurred:seeya:

This ain't covers bro..we know 99 percent of the alias....

Once bee172 has a raiders avy..then I will be scurred:seeya:

aint even effin around ... i had raider season seats this year .. and i am a raiders homer too ..

:36_11_6:

:tiphat:

lakers in the lead. them and jazz made the most sense imo till i come back around to the bulls in a week or so.

Go Lakers?

Back