"Virtual Locks" with Joey & Jesse.....and Doug Kezirian best bets

L8kersFan74

Pretty much a regular
Gonna just go ahead and make a separate thread for these. Not sure what's going on with the Week 9 thread for ESPN guys picks, but anyway, here we go:

Virtual Locks

Joey Galloway: 1-1 LW, 7-3 YTD
Jesse Palmer: 0-1 LW, 5-4 YTD

Doug Kezirian best bets

2-3 LW, 15-7 YTD

Will use same this same thread rest of season. Records will be updated on this post each week.

Doug Kezirian

Wyoming PK
Georgia -15
Georgia 1H -7.5
Kentucky TT u13.5
N'western +2.5
Okie Lite -3.5
VT/'Ville o67.5

I think that cincy line a bit high. Havnt decided if Houston makes my card but that only way I’d play that game.

I dunno who he is. Lol.
Doug Kezirian......was (and probably is) on ESPN radio for years. I remember listening to him on a late night show. Main thing now is he is host of "The Daily Wager" on ESPN2.

"Doug Kezirian is the host of Daily Wager, ESPN’s daily sports betting news and information program that launched in March of 2019. He also is ESPN’s sports betting analyst, appearing across ESPN platforms to discuss issues, news and information related to sports betting. and he hosts the ESPN podcast Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian. He has covered sports betting for more than 15 years.

He joined ESPN as a SportsCenter anchor in July 2012 and has hosted several other ESPN programs: NBA Tonight, Friday Night Fights, Highlight Express, Buzzer Beater, Goal Line and First Take. Additionally, he has hosted halftime updates for college basketball, WNBA and Arena Football broadcasts, has called college basketball as a play-by-play announcer and has hosted ESPN Radio’s College GameDay.

Prior to joining ESPN, Kezirian lived in Las Vegas for seven years and was the Sports Director and main sports anchor for KTNV-TV, the city’s ABC affiliate. He anchored the daily sportscasts, as well as the station’s high school football show. He doubled as founder and co-host of “The Las Vegas Sportsline”, which is currently the highest-rated ESPN radio show in Las Vegas."

Oh ok. I can picture him now, I’ve seen parts of daily wager here and there. That show doesn’t really do it for me tho so not real ingrained with names.

Agree. I don't watch it either. Seems more of a show for the novice sports bettor, or somebody just getting into sports betting.

Agree. I don't watch it either. Seems more of a show for the novice sports bettor, or somebody just getting into sports betting.

when it 1st came on I wanted to like it, I mean sounds like it could be cool but much like the fox sports show based on gambling I wasn’t a fan of any the ppl or their takes, lol. You prob right, much more geared for ppl who havnt spent most their lives doing this shit!!

Week 11

Doug Kezirian --- 3-5 LW, 22-15 YTD

Rutgers 1H -3.5
Rutgers -6.5
Rutgers -0.5 / Purdue +9 (6 pt tease)
Hawaii/San Diego St u52.5

Preston Johnson --- 1-0 LW, 19-10 YTD

Vandy +17
W. Kentucky -4.5
Wazzu +10.5
Purdue +3

View attachment 51860

Worked out to be a very good thing I was busy last Friday night and forgot to post these. Saved me and hopefully others some money as they very oddly went a combined 0-4 last week.

They talked about how disappointed they were in last week's plays and expressed they are very confident in this week's plays.

View attachment 51860

Worked out to be a very good thing I was busy last Friday night and forgot to post these. Saved me and hopefully others some money as they very oddly went a combined 0-4 last week.

They talked about how disappointed they were in last week's plays and expressed they are very confident in this week's plays.

I faded a few last weeks, I ain’t mfin scared!

Don’t really have any opinion on any those this week. I know the play the call the steamer play by some coach on the Stanford Steve and bear podcast was app st as well, those tend to cash at a pretty high clip.

Don’t really have any opinion on any those this week. I know the play the call the steamer play by some coach on the Stanford Steve and bear podcast was app st as well, those tend to cash at a pretty high clip.
Coach Jim Donnan, head coach at UGA in the 90s. Been a college football analyst since.

Doug Kezirian --- 2-2 LW, 24-17 YTD

Florida -31.5
Florida TT o49.5
Illinois/Nebraska o59
Kentucky +30
Oklahoma -7
Oklahoma TT o33.5
OU / Cincy teaser
Messy St / Georgia 1Q u10.5

Preston Johnson --- 1-3 LW, 20-13 YTD

UCF +6
UCF/Cincy o63.5