Virginia vs Georgia Tech

• Thread starter BIG DADDY KNOWLEDGE
  • Start date

B

BIG DADDY KNOWLEDGE

Ok guys here we go! This is a group effort not just a few us trying to win some extra spending money! So I want input from everyone. Thats right if you view help us all out and give your best info.

NCAA Football - Thu 9/21GameSpreadMoney LineTotal PointsMore Thu 9/21101Virginia +17 -102 +790 OVER 40 -105 04:30 PM102Georgia Tech -17 -108 -1050 UNDER 40 -105

Why will Virginia cover the +17?
Why will GT cover the -17?

Why will it go over 40?
Why will it go under 40?

Holla @ your boy

BDK

Its Tuesday morning and we have until 7:30 Thursday to get this game! money;

UVA and the under...

Ga Tech plays big against big teams and bad against shit ones. UVA is crap this year but they do play some decent defense.

TNF games are notoriously unders

Ga tech wins the game 17-7

I totally agree with Mattingly on the under aspect. This will be a boring ass game thats pretty ugly. UVA does blow but they will ugly it up and GT will be pretty bored thoughout the game. If playing, I bel9ieve the under is only way to go.

Also agree on the under...........

May make a play on GT for the 1st hf. They could put up some pts before Va figures out how to contain Ball............Va may not score in this one unless it's a TO by GT.

Any word on Johnsons' availability for this one?

Mugg said:
Also agree on the under...........

May make a play on GT for the 1st hf. They could put up some pts before Va figures out how to contain Ball............Va may not score in this one unless it's a TO by GT.

Any word on Johnsons' availability for this one?

I was also curious about this.

Does it matter that GT played the Irish the 1st game of the year and lost by 4?

I know 1-2 UVA #66 sucks but I dont see them scoring
Sep 2@PittsburghLost 13-38Sep 9WyomingWon 13-12Sep 16W. MichiganLost 10-17

GT # 30 other than ND has not played anyone, or is Troy St better than everyone thinks because you really never here about them
Sep 2Notre DameLost 10-14Sep 9SamfordWon 38-6Sep 16TroyWon 35-20

pretty good with BALL http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/gamecenter/recap/NCAAF_20060916_TROY@GATECH

and Johnson on the WR spot

I've never seen a team who was "bored" on a Thursday night nationally televised game, guys. UVA is terrible this year -- that's the bottom line -- and G Tech gets an opportunity for redemption in their first nationally televised game against ND this season. I look for them to be up for a drubbing of a team that is weak and licking it's wounds. Virginia has given them a 10-4 ass whippings SU since 1992. I look for G Tech to give a little back this Thursday!

GEORGIA TECH - *Wide receiver Andrew Smith (9/19, bruised thigh) is questionable for Thursday's game against Virginia. *Safety Djay Jones (9/19, bruised thigh) is questionable for Thursday's game against Virginia.

VERSUS

VIRGINIA - Linebacker Denzel Burrell (9/16, left knee) will miss the remainder of the season. *Nose tackle Keenan Carter (9/19, right foot) is questionable for Thursday's game against Georgia Tech. Wide receiver Deyon Williams (9/16, stress fracture in right foot) is sidelined indefinitely.

UVA played three qb's last weekend and none of them were successful in generating any downfield offensive production. They have also had a very difficult time generating very much in the running game. I've never been a big fan of GT's offense and would find it very difficult to lay that many points with them. I don't think Ball has improved at all since his freshman year and if it weren't for Calvin Johnson being such a stud receiver the GT production in the passing game wouldn't be nearly what it is now. My opinion would be to play the under in this one, as Virginia may not be able to score.

Last edited:
I think GT has lost their last four nationally televised games at home, including last three at home, all conf games...

UVA is not a good football team, but they can still stop people...NO WAY I could lay 17 w/ GT...

Guys,
Like I said before I like to call these games the Mcdonalds game because "Im loving it" , this is how we get it done!! The under is making perfect sense as of now. Starting to like the cavs +17 also because Joe Public loves the overs and the favs. Vegas loves the Unders and the DOGS!!

I want to send a personal :cheers: :beer: :23_6_122: :36_1_55: :15_10_5: :23_50_4: :13_1_102v: :13_4_10: :11_12_13: :money2: :23_5_111: :23_32_9: :36_1_36: :4_17_208: :smiley_abcs: :fumeur7: money; :wacka wacka:

To BAR, Jump on Board, SoonerBS, TimH, rjurewitz, Mattingly, Goose, Mugg.

Some of you guys have been on my threads since I have been a member produceing more winners than losers!!

Lets keep pounding out this information!

HOLLA @ YOUR BOY

BDK

These are the time of games ga tech loses. Anyone remember them beating auburn and miami then losing at home to nc st on tv.

abcs--thelegend said:
These are the time of games ga tech loses. Anyone remember them beating auburn and miami then losing at home to nc st on tv.

this my thinking exactly. under might be a reasonable plaý, but neither/either of these teams are fully reliable on eiter side of the ball. with defensive injuries' perhaps thisgoes over.

using abcs lin of thought, and I fully agree, I wouldn't tke points OR chalk here. mightput a small amount on the ml dog in ase GT decides to lose.

imo, this is a gameto NOT play.

l with your bts. I have no ticket on this one, andi ver likely won't.

Back