Vince Young is not mentally stable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, good luck to Vince Young, this should have never turned into a black or white issue. He is a human like the rest of us[/quote]

About the only thing I agree with in this thread:tiphat:

Kinda ties into my posts about NE and Tom Brady . Do you think Tom Brady would make the Titans the Pats on offense ? Nope. As mentioned they have mostly bargain basement WRs . How is McCareins in the league after his NY tenure let alone playing a significant role. Only guys who did anything at that position past few seasons since Mason left was Bennett and Brandon Jones to a degree but they are not #1 WRs in the NFL maybe not even #2s.

Give a guy talent before you dub him a failure . Why he doesnt run anymore I dont know . Guys like VY and Vick you just basically give them free reign to follow there instincts . More time developing there instincts and teaching them to feel the game better rather then MAKING them protypical QBs will probably have better results .

Its nice to see a guy care so much he is hurting . All underacheiving athletes should feel this. This drive to succeed will either help become the star he could be or keep him from frm fulfilling his promise . Its a slippery slope but one thing associtaed with greatness is a different drive to succeed then most . It will crush some athletes mentally but all the great ones have different mentalities that when studied probably yield comparable mindsets.

He is a young guy who probably doesnt understand failure . He will learn through this process if he accepts the lessons that failure teaches you. Sounds like mumbo jumbo but failure can be a great awakening as you cant succeed in life until you know failure ....think about it ......Michael Jordan got cut in high school.......:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back