Vikings at Saints Wild Card Discussion

Saints get screwed again on another no call for PI. They played like shit entire game but that doesn’t matter, it was in OT and it should have been called.

M

we got one, boss.

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t for fact this season been a real bitch for me. Dunno why I thought having decent little run the last 7-8 weeks would keep up in playoffs? As a whole my nfl season has sucked ass so of course I’ve missed every play since hitting 1st half under and second over in bills/Texans game. For some silly reason I thought just maybe that was a prelude to a good weekend! Wrong. Lol

I didn’t see it but they got what they deserved. Another pathetic effort much like last year.,
Let's give the winning team some credit where it's due.... Vikes D played great and shut down Thomas and Kamara and they were undermanned in the secondary while doing it. Sendejo had never played slot corner in his life and found out Friday he was playing there. He didn't make a ton of plays but they couldn't exploit it either.

Let's give the winning team some credit where it's due.... Vikes D played great and shut down Thomas and Kamara and they were undermanned in the secondary while doing it. Sendejo had never played slot corner in his life and found out Friday he was playing there. He didn't make a ton of plays but they couldn't exploit it either.

Vikings d played well and Zimmer once again had a very good plan for saints as he has done many times. I still blame the old qb and Peyton not adjusting to what they were doing just as much. Like wtf was that awful play call on 3rd and short on 1st drive after the half? That silly touch pass thing to lose 6 yards? You either line up and let Murray get the 1-2 yards or you spread it out and let Brees throw one his 3 yard passes:, pretty simple.

Saints shouldn’t expect refs to be in top form and get every call right when they themselves have come into these last few playoff games incredibly Mediocre. If you not gonna play your best you can’t turn around and demand it from officials!

Just so much blah in that game
One of the more bizarre offensive play called games by Saints in a while. At home in the playoffs no doubt.
Won’t even go to the OPI on the winner, only being talked about because of the obvious

No Rankins or Davenport killed the saints on defense...their front four couldn’t stop the run or consistently pressure. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that they were huge injuries, just didn’t think it would be exposed by Minnesota

No Rankins or Davenport killed the saints on defense...their front four couldn’t stop the run or consistently pressure. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that they were huge injuries, just didn’t think it would be exposed by Minnesota
those two guys had 4 sacks last playoff game I believe (or at least the last time they played). Big impact indeed.

End of day Vikings scored 20 points in regulation. While their absence def hurt in defending cook (especially in 1st half) that game was decided by Vikings defense and/or saints inability to adjust to what Zimmer was doing, and the 3 turnovers which was almost half as many they had the entire regular season.

Man this kills me, not the loss as much as losing so much on saints teasers. Normally I’d be so thrilled to celebrate saints and especially Brees looking like shit and losing. Can’t believe I wasn’t in on it! Lol

End of day Vikings scored 20 points in regulation. While their absence def hurt in defending cook (especially in 1st half) that game was decided by Vikings defense and/or saints inability to adjust to what Zimmer was doing, and the 3 turnovers which was almost half as many they had the entire regular season.

Man this kills me, not the loss as much as losing so much on saints teasers. Normally I’d be so thrilled to celebrate saints and especially Brees looking like shit and losing. Can’t believe I wasn’t in on it! Lol
Yeah no doubt. Brees kamara and the line were all no shows offensively. I was just speaking to the defense specifically, and they couldn’t come up with a stop in OT

Back