Vikings at Saints Wild Card Discussion

Saints are playing really well and peaking at the right time.

Obviously, with a future here I have some bias...but I think many would agree that they are looking pretty good..

We then have Cousin Kirk in a playoff game, on the road in one of the toughest venues in the league.

I'll definitely look at the TT here and I am sure this game will get teased/ML parlayed quite a bit.

Is dalvin 100%?

Obv he was being held out today, buy to have any shot at moving the ball they need him cooking

Cap'n Kirk's one area of eliteness is play action, if they arent in a lot of 2nd and 3 or 2nd and 4 Kirk's gonna struggle

Seeing 8 at Bovada & DK. Minnesota will get waxed but a tease on NO should remedy any potential backdoor cover.

Grabbed O44.5 immediately upon the open and 8 with Minnesota just now. At the very least the 8 should present some live arb opps.

Alexander being out is a big deal though. Hopefully Kendricks is good to go. I think he'll play but not sure how well he'll move. He's always asked to do a lot in the passing game.

Nowhere I'd rather play than indoors tbh. Saints been flapping their gums ever since...

<<<<<<<<<<

I just don’t see many ways saints don’t score 30+ and I’m a long standing high ranking member of the Brees hater club. That month + off he got really seemed to do the trick cause I can’t remember last time saints offense looked this scary at end of year? Zimmer has done well vs him but I think those past defenses were better. Really like the over and I have saints teased and parlayed all kinds of ways. Lol

I think the over is the best play. I’ll be on the Vikings +8 with some small action on the ML, solely because the entire free world has already advanced the Saints and it’s just starting to stink. My more rational self tends to agree with them. We’ll see.

Cousins gets better statistically inside a dome:
SplitValueGWLTCmpAttIncCmp%YdsTDIntRate
Stadiumdome21138048067219271.4353713911107.4
outdoors66313321477226278565.3170141035493.1

I think Vikes team total OVER 20.5 is best bet of day --- please talk me out of it or tell me why I am wrong, please please

I'm on NO highest scoring team of the weekend +300 & Cousins most passing yards of weekend +550 thinking they may get some garbage time yards. Vikes break my heart year after year so I bet NO in a 10 pt teaser & hope Vikes win by 1.

I think the time to lay points with the Saints is later in the day, after the home crowd has had more time to get drunk.

Can you get drunk off concession light beer? I laid the points and it feels like a trap. Can’t see Cousins doing much but who knows.

Back