VGK @ Capitals game four odds, props and In Game

big Ryan Reeves trying to bait Tom Wilson. thay have been "the main event" before couple years ago. playing 4 on 4 :violenthockey:

AND the freeking Capitals SCORE to make it 5-2 :mad:

The series probably comes down to game 6.

Think the knights bounce back in LV ... and game 7 would be an awfully tough venue to win for the Caps ...

Of course, game six closeout in Washington would be a tough one for the Knights as well.

Fleury just doesn't have it this series. It is what it is and with VGK not really taking care of the finishes, he has to be perfect.

Hope you fellas hit some props tonight. Knights in game five for me. I will lay it.

VGK took notice that Trotz playing his #1 PP unit. just clobbered TJ Oshie. 5 on 3 PP Capitals. VGK gonna have blood in their eyes back @ T-Mobile Thursday :nono:

GREAT just GREAT. Kuznetsov first star of the game with FOUR assist but NO GOALS kills my "to score a goal" YES +200 prop on him :mad:

6-2 final and VGK down 1-3 in the series. gonna have to check IF any team has even come back from that in a Stanley Cup Final

just checked and the ONLY team to ever come back from a down 3-1 in the Stanley Cup Finals the 1942 Detroit Red Wings over Toronto Maple Leafs and they were down 3-0. NOT looking GOOD BUT the VGK been busting records all season

Back