vent thread right here...

• Thread starter Thread starter C-Gold
  • Start date Start date
Trent Green outplayed JC, but you would never know that listening to the game. JC is a young quarterback so of course they over hype him, while green is old so he certainly won't be getting any extra hype.

The reason why philly didn't score a lot was...

A) Green Bays defense is underrated
B) Green Bays D-Line domianted Phillys O-Line
C) Philly had bad field position all game ( special teams)
D) It was a grass field
E) It was a semi-wet grass field
F) Philly was just going out there and trying to execute, they didn't look like they particularly wanted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here to vent that if you say that Jason Campbell and Tavaras Jackson suck...

people start acusing you of being racist.

I think JP Losman sucks shit...

I must be racist against white people.

I got another name to add to this thread.

Brian Billick is the WORST PLAY CALLER!!!!

What a FUCKING IDIOT, he gave cincy the game. Well that and 5 turnovers dont help. But fuckin A there were some STUPID ass calls in there from Billick.

The reason why philly didn't score a lot was...

A) Green Bays defense is underrated
B) Green Bays D-Line domianted Phillys O-Line
C) Philly had bad field position all game ( special teams)
D) It was a grass field
E) It was a semi-wet grass field
F) Philly was just going out there and trying to execute, they didn't look like they particularly wanted it.

Agreed on all points

Id like to add that they looked unprepared (lots of stupid penalties) and unmotivated ( i guess thats sort of an expansion on point F) I dont know if its something Reids not doing in the preseason or training camp or whatever but this is 6 of 9 years where theyve come out of the gate extremely and disturbingly flat and rusty

theyve come out of the gate extremely and disturbingly flat and rusty

Yeah, but you and I both know they're going to kick the living s**t out of Washington next week and 90% of the fans will forget all about that.

Back