vent thread right here...

• Thread starter Thread starter C-Gold
  • Start date Start date
C

C-Gold

People that deserve to die...

- Greg Lewis and the other turd on the eagles that can't catch a punt.
- Jason Campbell throws 2 picks and plays a generally horrible game, yet gets praise for the win by the announcers.
- anybody on the cleveland browns. They should just contract that organization... them and the raiders. They started playing Derek Anderson, which is as close to holding up a white flag as possible. They are in a crap city, with the ugliest uniforms, with the shittiest players, coaches, etc.

I am disguisted with the overall play of many of the quarterbacks in this league. You have a handful of competant guys, then you have the decent average game manager guys, and then you have the diarehha guys like Tavaras Jackson who doesn't even deserve to play in Canada, Mexico, or my backyard.

Wft happened to Raiders pass defense, or defense in general. Kill their kicker too. Sign Morten Andersen for example.

Here are my solutions...

1. Eagles, cut greg lewis and sign a return man.
2. Redskins Bench Jason Campbell and start Brunell
3. NFL should contract the Oakland Faders and Cleveland Poopstains.

NFL teams should also stop drafting a quarterback because he ( looks mobile) in Tavaras Jackson. The guy can't throw, can't run, can't read a defense, can't do anything, yet the announcers act like he's vince young.

The Eagles dominated that entire game... but had to overcome and early and late turnover on a freaking punt return. Throw anybody back there... westbrook even, just not that dork greg lewis.

How the hell do you fumble a punt at the 20, and it turns into a touchdown for the other team?

Green Bay couldn't do anything on offense. Brett Favres biggest play was while he was getting sacked, he tossed a ball to deshawn wynn that he ran and got like 20 yards. That was the biggest play.

The Eagles had a couple of nice drives, and a couple of decent drives, but green bay had none. If you took away those 2 muffed punts, the Eagles could have easily won by 3 scores.

I taped the Browns game... is it even worth it to watch it?

I mean, what could possibly come of it, it sounds like a waste of a few hours to me. I'll watch the Browns play like the shit that they are, and not learn a damn thing. Learn that Derek Anderson deserves to play in canada, and that Jamal Lewis is a battering ram and that is about it.

No, the Browns game is not worth it to watch.

You won't learn anything, but stop it with the contract the team talk. That city deserves a team more than 60% of the league. That they suck now--and they do suck, happens.

It all goes in cycles.

The city is the mistake by the lake.

They took the team from them once...

just end that shit team now

f*ckin' eagles killed me today. cost me my 3-team parlay!!!!!!!

that game kept making me sick over and over and over. the eagles were simply pathetic and really screwed themselves the whole game.

gb never should have even been in that game! :hairout:

Wft happened to Raiders pass defense, or defense in general. Kill their kicker too. Sign Morten Andersen for example.

As far as the kicker goes...

First one was blocked. Detroit leads NFL in blocked kicks with 13 since 2001 I believe is the timeframe. Big Baby Rogers is great at that. The second one was a plain ole miss. The third was at the halftime gun and was 57 yards.

As far as pass defense, any team that can't pressure Detroit will get eaten alive. Teams that can prwessure them will have success. Simple enough.

BTW..I think 4 of the 5 FG's attempted by both teams today was off the fuckin infield dirt...lol

As far as the kicker goes...

First one was blocked. Detroit leads NFL in blocked kicks with 13 since 2001 I believe is the timeframe. Big Baby Rogers is great at that. The second one was a plain ole miss. The third was at the halftime gun and was 57 yards.

As far as pass defense, any team that can't pressure Detroit will get eaten alive. Teams that can prwessure them will have success. Simple enough.

BTW..I think 4 of the 5 FG's attempted by both teams today was off the fuckin infield dirt...lol

Thanks BAR, I didn't watch the game, point taken.

Janikowski isn't a good kicker, he has a 70% fg rate over the past two seasons. Maybe his support team is poor, what do I know. He is due for more points down the drain, on a team that really need them.

Bench Rex Grossman. If you hold a great offense like the Chargers to 14 points, you should win. With that defense, they should just punt and let the D play. Rex had that horrible int by the goal-line and the fumble of course. At least Griese will take care of the ball. If the Bears wanna do anything this year, they need to make Rex play the Trent Dilfer role, just manage the offense. He fucken sucks.

That INT was not Rex's fault...Bernard Berrian stopped on the play because he didnt think it was coming to him... Also, SD did not score on that fumble.... CHI just needs to play better as a whole and take care of the ball...not sure if it is benching Rex but they need to do something

Well...now I know what it feels like to be a Michigan fan....

Fuck Andy Reid...seriously...ive had enough of him...

The eagles lost that game solely based on Reids arrogance. I cant take his personnel decisions anymore...he thinks he knows everything and ugh i cant even talk about it rationally without getting fired up...and as for his coaching? Im gonna leave out his inability to make adjustments during a game character flaw for a minute, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PUT FUCKING WESTBROOK BACK THERE...ITS THE FOURTH FUCKING QUARTER IN A TIE GAME WITH ONE FUCKING MINUTE LEFT...and why the hell is greg lewis even in the nfl? Hes terrible...he brings NOTHING to the table

heres hoping his kids continue to fuck up (which is a lock) because thats the only way he stops coaching this team...Jeff Lurie is on his nuts

Im beginning the Bring Bill Cowher to the Eagles Campaign...feel free to hop on board

(oh yeah, mcnabb looked awful as well...just brutal)

You know Smoke the Packers defense is pretty good, that could have had something to do with it.

Bench Rex Grossman. If you hold a great offense like the Chargers to 14 points, you should win. With that defense, they should just punt and let the D play. Rex had that horrible int by the goal-line and the fumble of course. At least Griese will take care of the ball. If the Bears wanna do anything this year, they need to make Rex play the Trent Dilfer role, just manage the offense. He fucken sucks.

Brian Griese blows. In training camp, he threw more picks than Orton and Grossman. Almost twice as much. I was there the second day of camp and his first two passes were picked off. The guy doesn't give a shit. Grossman is ten times the pure passer that Griese is and ever was. Grossman didn't have a horrible game but not an awesome game. His offensive line blew yesteerday and when he did have time, he made some GREAT throws. I don't know what game you were watching yesterday.

Cowher's team lost a game last year thanks to a muffed punt. He also had notoriously bad special teams despite that being his area of expertise.

That Pillsbury Throwboy Jared fucking Lorenzen is the biggest pussy. Dive head first for the first down, you weight like 300 fucking pounds.

Long year for my Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 38 year old QB who has to lead an offense that was ranked 31st in all of the NFL last year and has NO playmakers at his disposal. Williams gets hurt in his 1st game and the O-line gets manhandled AGAIN. Did you know that TB hasn't scored an offensive touchdown in 8 of the last 19 games? THAT IS BRUTAL. Fade TB. Sad to say but the NFL only has maybe three teams that can win the SB this year: IND, NE and SD. I know it's only the first week but parity has gone out the window.

You know Smoke the Packers defense is pretty good, that could have had something to do with it.

Come on - if the Eagles cant beat the packers, they should just quit and go home...they should be able to score 17 points on them in their sleep...but thats not even the point...if they let two punts hit the ground...not even fair catch them, but had they rushed 11 guys for the block and had NO ONE back there, they win the game without sweating, despite the fact that the offense looked like shit

inexcusable, awful loss

and another thing about reid and his arrogance - theyre legitimate fucking questions - ANSWER THEM

and if i hear him 'take the blame' again, im gonna throw up - every time they lose - ill take the blame for that, my fault...and now its supposed to be OK!? Fuck you andy reid, fuck you

Come on - if the Eagles cant beat the packers, they should just quit and go home...they should be able to score 17 points on them in their sleep...but thats not even the point...if they let two punts hit the ground...not even fair catch them, but had they rushed 11 guys for the block and had NO ONE back there, they win the game without sweating, despite the fact that the offense looked like shit

inexcusable, awful loss

Packers outplayed them in almost every facet of the game. Eagles offensive line, which is known as one of the better ones in the league, got manhandled by the GB defensive line. The push that GB got was incredible. Packers are going to be a great team I think, especially when Jennings comes back. If the offense can be consistent, I could see this team contending for a wild card spot.

Westbrook stopped taking punts a while back. This guy is more important to this offense than McNabb, that is a fact.

Packers outplayed them in almost every facet of the game. Eagles offensive line, which is known as one of the better ones in the league, got manhandled by the GB defensive line. The push that GB got was incredible. Packers are going to be a great team I think, especially when Jennings comes back. If the offense can be consistent, I could see this team contending for a wild card spot.

Every facet of the game? Youve got to be kidding me...we gave them 10 points...they scored 3 fucking points on a 53 yard field goal and i dont even remember how they got the other 3 points...a great team? Youve got to be kidding...the eagles gave that game away - end of story

Brian Griese blows. In training camp, he threw more picks than Orton and Grossman. Almost twice as much. I was there the second day of camp and his first two passes were picked off. The guy doesn't give a shit. Grossman is ten times the pure passer that Griese is and ever was. Grossman didn't have a horrible game but not an awesome game. His offensive line blew yesteerday and when he did have time, he made some GREAT throws. I don't know what game you were watching yesterday.

So what game were u watching? You didn't see the 3 whole pts put up by the Grossman led offense? Give me a break. This team will be better with Griese leading it.

People just don't over-analyze week 1, which is what a lot of people seem to do. Dont put too much stock into a teams performance the first week, because in reality the first week is just another game.

A team who looked sluggish in week 1 could blow up in week 2.

A teams offense could look great, and a teams defense could look like dogshit. And the exact opposite will happen in week 2.

I took Philly and didnt get to watch the game. I got it tivo'd and will get to it this week. I know what happened....the special teams muffed a couple punts. Sure philly's special teams can be the goat, but wasnt this offense supposed to put up some points also?

But what the hell happened here? Did Donovan play like shit? I did see him make one of his patented long wind up and laser it out, only for the ball to put a hole in the frikken ground 10 yards infront of the reciever.

Who was watching the Jags game? After Tenn scored, Jags marched down. But then there was a fumble. How did that happen?

ED has a good point about not overanalyzing one week.

Thing about Andy is, he knows he f**ked up, the question is, will he do anything about it.

Westbrook stopped returning punts full time years ago, but late last season he was back there repeatedly in key situations. So putting him back there, even if it's just to catch the f**king ball on a fair catch is not out of the realm of possibility.

That said, JR Reed was brought back specifically for this reason. This is his one and only job.

So that he can't do that, well, that speaks to two things. One, the staff's failure to staff this position, and two, Reed's inability to do the one job he's supposed to be able to in this league.

Everybody's to blame for that small facet of failure, sadly though, small as it is, that's what cost the Birds the game yesterday.

I took Philly and didnt get to watch the game. I got it tivo'd and will get to it this week. I know what happened....the special teams muffed a couple punts. Sure philly's special teams can be the goat, but wasnt this offense supposed to put up some points also?

But what the hell happened here? Did Donovan play like shit? I did see him make one of his patented long wind up and laser it out, only for the ball to put a hole in the frikken ground 10 yards infront of the reciever.

Donovan looked like a guy coming off a major knee injury. He was hesitant, wasnt really making good plants on his leg and wasnt that sharp. He also wasnt helped by the offensive line who played one of the worst games ive seen them play in the last 3 years

your right about a team looking sluggish in week 1, can come back strong in week 2. I'm predicting the Bears win 42-3 next week against KC.

ED has a good point about not overanalyzing one week.

Thing about Andy is, he knows he f**ked up, the question is, will he do anything about it.

Westbrook stopped returning punts full time years ago, but late last season he was back there repeatedly in key situations. So putting him back there, even if it's just to catch the f**king ball on a fair catch is not out of the realm of possibility.

That said, JR Reed was brought back specifically for this reason. This is his one and only job.

So that he can't do that, well, that speaks to two things. One, the staff's failure to staff this position, and two, Reed's inability to do the one job he's supposed to be able to in this league.

Everybody's to blame for that small facet of failure, sadly though, small as it is, that's what cost the Birds the game yesterday.

I agree, its just one game but at the same time its so frustrating because they just werent put in a position to succeed. Ultimately the blame has to be put on Andy Reid...they are historically terrible in openers (3-6 now i believe under him) and all the penalties and mental mistakes are inexcusable...

As for JR Reed, he was brought in for kickoffs...im pretty sure yesterday was the first time he ever tried to catch a punt in the NFL (and a reporter brought up an interesting point thats certainly plausible if you watch the replay - Did Reed know he didnt have to catch it? It looked like he thought it was a live ball (as it is on kickoffs...))

He also wasnt helped by the offensive line who played one of the worst games ive seen them play in the last 3 years

Isn't that the truth.

And let's be honest, that O-line wasn't very good in preseason either. Why I don't know, but it wasn't.

The thing about Donovan was, he looked like the same QB to me that I saw in the f**king Titans game where he got injured. His knee looked fine, it was everything else that looked skittish.

Donovan is like an upgraded Jake Delholme. Jake bounces every other game. He plays well this week, he won't next week. Donovan's not like that. He bounces like once every three games.

I fully expect them to kick the ever-loving piss out of the Skins next weekend, and people will say he's back and blah, blah, blah, but you and I both know that some AFC team, probably not even a very good one, will come into the Linc in a few weeks and you will see this exact same performance from him again.

Oh, and on JR Reed, if he was only brought in for kickoffs, that's nearly as stupid as putting G-Lew back there for punts.

If you're not going to keep Bloom on the roster for both, why have one guy who's only marginal at one and another guy who's never done the other.

That falls on Andy and Joe Banner and it's just asinine.

I'm predicting the Bears win 42-3 next week against KC.

I'm not sure it will be that close. But I'm with you on that.

Long year for my Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 38 year old QB who has to lead an offense that was ranked 31st in all of the NFL last year and has NO playmakers at his disposal. Williams gets hurt in his 1st game and the O-line gets manhandled AGAIN. Did you know that TB hasn't scored an offensive touchdown in 8 of the last 19 games? THAT IS BRUTAL. Fade TB. Sad to say but the NFL only has maybe three teams that can win the SB this year: IND, NE and SD. I know it's only the first week but parity has gone out the window.

Great post

I will give some credit to the GB D-line. They did a good job against, what I think should be a pretty good O-line. Now, in my book that's not enough of an excuse to lose to this GB team, and let's face it, that JR Reed muff shouldn't have even come into play because the Birds had the ball before that, with like 5:00 to go, and went three and out.

When Trent Cole forced that fumble, that should have been the game.

That was the problem, the offense.

It was the problem last year, too.

I'm not saying the defense wasn't bad last year, it was, but there were games where the offense could have put games away and they just didn't do it--and they picked up right where they left off in doing the same thing yesterday.

Thanks BAR, I didn't watch the game, point taken.

Janikowski isn't a good kicker, he has a 70% fg rate over the past two seasons. Maybe his support team is poor, what do I know. He is due for more points down the drain, on a team that really need them.
He stopped drinking 2yrs ago

Totally agree with ya,If GB score only 13 or 16 And philly muffed 2 punts ,thats only 2 posessions,what happened to rest of game ???????IMO get pissed off i dont care, but philly is a 1 man show period WESTBROOK ,There defense is average at best ,Mcnabb is good bad good bad (streaky) whats left?The coach is guttless.Whats everyone gripping about ?Did you really think philly is a great team and gb was shit?I didnt see game tivod though but im guessing gb is closer to philly then philly is to NE Indy etc etc .And IMO if washington can get any kind of play outta campbell (lol C GOLD) theyd whoop the shit out of philly

The cock-a-roach eagles fans are already turning on Mcnabb?

I thought played above average. That throw to Curtis he completed was nice, but he had another one where curtis was wide and he threw the ball just out of bounds.

The eagles were getting bad field position all game, which didn't help.

Green Bay got...
7 points from a muffed punt ( their offense did nothing for this)
3 points from a Mcnabb pick ( their offense did little for this)
3 points for a muffed punt ( thier offense did nothing for this)

as I can see, if you took those 2 special teams punts away from green bay, they did nothing...

no running game, very little passing game, Favre did hit a couple mid range passes, but he wasn't impressive. It looked like Favre was using damange control to control that blitz. He kept fake hiking it and bringing the clock down to 1 second to see where the blitz was coming from. I give him credit for him trying to play peyton manning, but the Eagles did get to him for that one fumble.

you watch, some quarterback ( like grossman) is going to get killed by the eagles with those overload blitzes.

Mcnabb did look like he lacked urgency though. It sort of reminds you of that opener they had in Atlanta a couple of years ago... it was like the Eagles were losing, and donovan just didn't give a shit. Ohh well, we're losing.

Jason Campbell threw an interception the first play of the game ( right to the opponent), and had another poor throw that resulted in a pick.

his stats are padded by a hail mary at the end of the game, that Jason Taylor batted down, only he batted it down right to Randel el. That ball was uninentionally caught for a 50 yard gain.

Jason campbell did nothing but hand off in overtime, as the dolphins defense was just gassed.

but then the donkey dick announcers talk about Jason leading them down on the game winning drive... gimme a break. He was a class A trent dilver game manager, and he wasn't even good at that.

The cock-a-roach eagles fans are already turning on Mcnabb?

I thought played above average. That throw to Curtis he completed was nice, but he had another one where curtis was wide and he threw the ball just out of bounds.

The eagles were getting bad field position all game, which didn't help.

Green Bay got...
7 points from a muffed punt ( their offense did nothing for this)
3 points from a Mcnabb pick ( their offense did little for this)
3 points for a muffed punt ( thier offense did nothing for this)

as I can see, if you took those 2 special teams punts away from green bay, they did nothing...

no running game, very little passing game, Favre did hit a couple mid range passes, but he wasn't impressive. It looked like Favre was using damange control to control that blitz. He kept fake hiking it and bringing the clock down to 1 second to see where the blitz was coming from. I give him credit for him trying to play peyton manning, but the Eagles did get to him for that one fumble.

you watch, some quarterback ( like grossman) is going to get killed by the eagles with those overload blitzes.

Mcnabb did look like he lacked urgency though. It sort of reminds you of that opener they had in Atlanta a couple of years ago... it was like the Eagles were losing, and donovan just didn't give a shit. Ohh well, we're losing.
Sounds great GB did nothing on offense to get 16 ,So why didnt philly get 17 ?????16 is a very low number to win a game in nfl .So philly did less then nothing ?I have to watch game so im not gonna comment anymore ,i did see a little of it but not enough

I think the announcers have to talk up Jason Campbell in a game like that.

Same with pretending that Trent Green's career isn't shot. If they don't non-gamblers have to change the channel.

Back