VAP'S DAD (90 Years Young!) Wild Card Weekend Picks And Thoughts...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Sunday Night...While Drinking His ONE Glass Of Wine...(Which Holds A GOOD 16oz...) $30 Bottle No Less. (He Never Drinks More Than A $7 Bottle, But Missed Priced Score!)

Dad: What Do We Got?!

Vap: Colts @ Buffalo -6.5

Dad: That's It?! Under A Touchdown?

Vap: Yeah

Dad: Haha. You're Kidding Me! Buffalo Is On A Mission. Who's Colts Quarterback?

Vap: Rivers. Used To Play For San Diego.

Dad: SO He Is Gonna Go Into A Team On A Mission, In The Cold And What? Buffalo -6.5. Play Of The Weekend. Next One.

Vap: Rams @ Seattle -4.5

Dad: I Think Seattle Wins. Russell Is Good. Almost Lost To The 9ers... No Play.

Vap: Tampa Bay @ Washington +8.5

Dad: Boring Game Tonight. Smith Is A Feel Good Story. Brady Is Brady. Looks Great This Season But Than He Doesn't. How Old Are They?! Those 2 Guys?!

Vap: Like 43 And Late 30's?!

Dad: The Old Bowl! Hahaha! (Takes A Sip Of Wine.) Lean Washington. Alex Smith Feel Good Story. No Play.

Vap: Baltimore @ Tennessee +3.5

Dad: Wait. What Is Their Records?

Vap: 11-5 Each...

Dad: Does Tennessee Allow Any Fans?!

Vap: Not Sure? Maybe 25% Capacity?

Dad: Doesn't Matter...Tennessee @ Home Getting Points? Taking Em...

Vap: Chicago @ New Orleans -10.

Dad: Saints Are Sneaky. Not A Fan Of Green Bay, Don't Care What Your Friends Think, (CTG) Saints Probably Superbowl Bound.

Vap: Who They Playing In February Then?!

Dad: Saint's vs Buffalo Superbowl. Saint's Win...But, Remember Son. They Are All Professionals... Give Me 10 Points And I'll Go With Em. Lose The Game, Cover The Spread...Next One.

Vap: Cleveland @ Pittsburgh -...

Dad: Wait! Don't Tell Me...(Takes A Sip Of Wine...) Pittsburgh -6.5...

Vap: 4.5 Dad! You Are Wrong! Haha

Dad: Hmmmm. Interesting... So...You're Saying, My GOTY Pittsburgh +10 .VS. This Same Cleveland Team...Who Had A Backup Quarterback And Some Scrubs Playing...And Lost By Just 2! Is Now Home, -4.5 .VS. A Quarterback In The Playoffs For The FIRST Time Against A QB Who Has Been There How Many Times?!

Vap: Ummm Countless I Suppose...

Dad: And This Rookie Is Gonna Come In And Beat Em?! -4.5 Is A Steal... Maybe This Is My Play Of The Weekend...Nah...Something Doesn't Feel Right...But I'll Take Pittsburgh -4.5

Vap: SO...Play Of The Weekend, Buffalo -6.5. Side Plays... Tennessee +3.5 And Pittsburgh -4.5.

Dad: Yeah. Ya Know...This $30 Wine Is Strong...Way Better Than That $5 'Barefoot' Wine.

Vap: Anything You Wanna Say To The Sports Page I'm On?!

Dad: Don't Bet More Than You Are Comfortable Losing. This Isn't A Horse Race.

Vap: What Does That Mean?

Dad: You Can Bet $20 On A Game And Be Interested In The Outcome For 4 Hours. Horse Race? You Shoot Your Load In 2 Minutes. And It's Over...Rather Lose $20 In 4 Hours Than 2 Minutes...

Good Luck All!

Agree with pop’s bout them bills. Not so much saints making or winning SB (im a hater tho):,.,

thanks for the thoughts dad!

Asked Him How He Feels About The Line Change Due To Cleveland Coaches Missing Game Due To Covid: Wed:

Dad: Look. Nowadays, They Can Coach From Home With All The Technology Out There. Coach Calls Coach At Stadium Coach Calls Down To Coach On Field, From Field To Quarterback.

Sunday Night...While Drinking His ONE Glass Of Wine...(Which Holds A GOOD 16oz...) $30 Bottle No Less. (He Never Drinks More Than A $7 Bottle, But Missed Priced Score!)

Dad: What Do We Got?!

Vap: Colts @ Buffalo -6.5

Dad: That's It?! Under A Touchdown?

Vap: Yeah

Dad: Haha. You're Kidding Me! Buffalo Is On A Mission. Who's Colts Quarterback?

Vap: Rivers. Used To Play For San Diego.

Dad: SO He Is Gonna Go Into A Team On A Mission, In The Cold And What? Buffalo -6.5. Play Of The Weekend. Next One.

Vap: Rams @ Seattle -4.5

Dad: I Think Seattle Wins. Russell Is Good. Almost Lost To The 9ers... No Play.

Vap: Tampa Bay @ Washington +8.5

Dad: Boring Game Tonight. Smith Is A Feel Good Story. Brady Is Brady. Looks Great This Season But Than He Doesn't. How Old Are They?! Those 2 Guys?!

Vap: Like 43 And Late 30's?!

Dad: The Old Bowl! Hahaha! (Takes A Sip Of Wine.) Lean Washington. Alex Smith Feel Good Story. No Play.

Vap: Baltimore @ Tennessee +3.5

Dad: Wait. What Is Their Records?

Vap: 11-5 Each...

Dad: Does Tennessee Allow Any Fans?!

Vap: Not Sure? Maybe 25% Capacity?

Dad: Doesn't Matter...Tennessee @ Home Getting Points? Taking Em...

Vap: Chicago @ New Orleans -10.

Dad: Saints Are Sneaky. Not A Fan Of Green Bay, Don't Care What Your Friends Think, (CTG) Saints Probably Superbowl Bound.

Vap: Who They Playing In February Then?!

Dad: Saint's vs Buffalo Superbowl. Saint's Win...But, Remember Son. They Are All Professionals... Give Me 10 Points And I'll Go With Em. Lose The Game, Cover The Spread...Next One.

Vap: Cleveland @ Pittsburgh -...

Dad: Wait! Don't Tell Me...(Takes A Sip Of Wine...) Pittsburgh -6.5...

Vap: 4.5 Dad! You Are Wrong! Haha

Dad: Hmmmm. Interesting... So...You're Saying, My GOTY Pittsburgh +10 .VS. This Same Cleveland Team...Who Had A Backup Quarterback And Some Scrubs Playing...And Lost By Just 2! Is Now Home, -4.5 .VS. A Quarterback In The Playoffs For The FIRST Time Against A QB Who Has Been There How Many Times?!

Vap: Ummm Countless I Suppose...

Dad: And This Rookie Is Gonna Come In And Beat Em?! -4.5 Is A Steal... Maybe This Is My Play Of The Weekend...Nah...Something Doesn't Feel Right...But I'll Take Pittsburgh -4.5

Vap: SO...Play Of The Weekend, Buffalo -6.5. Side Plays... Tennessee +3.5 And Pittsburgh -4.5.

Dad: Yeah. Ya Know...This $30 Wine Is Strong...Way Better Than That $5 'Barefoot' Wine.

Vap: Anything You Wanna Say To The Sports Page I'm On?!

Dad: Don't Bet More Than You Are Comfortable Losing. This Isn't A Horse Race.

Vap: What Does That Mean?

Dad: You Can Bet $20 On A Game And Be Interested In The Outcome For 4 Hours. Horse Race? You Shoot Your Load In 2 Minutes. And It's Over...Rather Lose $20 In 4 Hours Than 2 Minutes...

Good Luck All!
Awesome pops !!

Back