Vap's Bringing Out Professor Football For Wild Card Weekend...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hey All!!!

Professor Football Here...
football_C1.gif
I Punch In The Numbers, Into My Computer, And Give A Final Score...Vap Goes From There...Let's Get Down To Business...

football_C1.gif
Seattle 24 Washington 20 (Seattle -4---Vegas Line)

Vap- This Reminds Me Of 9/11...People Looked Back On That Season, And Said..."The Pats Have The Red/White/Blue On Uniforms, How Could We NOT SEE It!!!"

Meaning...Washington Lost A Player...(R.I.P.)...Doesn't This SMELL Of Washington In The SUPERBOWL As A Shout Out To A Friend/Team Mate/ Who Has Passed?!?!?!... "We Do It For Johnny Man...Do It For Johnny..." As A Great Movie Once Said Back In The Day...

Professor Football Has This Line Right Where Vegas Has It, And Professor Confirms It...No Play As Of Now...Leaning Washington...

football_C1.gif
Pittsburgh 23 Jacksonville 20 (Jacksonville -1...Vegas Line)

Vap- I Think EVERY Tom/Dick/&/Harry Wants To Pound Jacksonville Here...MOST Of Us Think, That, Jacksonville; Is 'OUR' Best Chance At Beating New England In The Playoffs...Why Does This Just SMELL Fishy To Me Here, That Jacksonville Is A FAVORITE...On The ROAD...In PITTSBURGH?!?!?!

Leaning Pittsburgh +1 +113...

football_C1.gif
Tampa Bay 21 New York Giants 19 (Giants +3...Vegas Line)

Vap- Gotta Love Jeff Garcia...Led The Eagles When McNabb Was Down...Brought Tampa Back Up...(And Maybe Saving Coach Gruden's Job!!!) Giants Are SOOOO Up And Down This Year...I Think Tampa's D, Moves Them On To The Next Round, And Gives Eli's Bro Fits All Day Long...

Leaning Tampa Bay -3 +114

football_C1.gif
SAN Diego 29 Tennessee 17 (SAN Diego -9 -110 Vegas Line)

Vap- I'll Say This RIGHT NOW...I Have More Faith In Kerry Collins Than Vince Young...If Vince Starts, (And Could Care Less If He's 100% Or Less...) I'm POUNDING San Diego...If Collins Starts...I'd Stay Away, Or Make A Small Tenn +9 Play...

Leaning BIG SD -9 If Vince Starts...

football_C1.gif
Vap And I Are Done...Happy New Years ALL!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Yeah Joe...

Problem Is... Professor Football Doesn't/Can't Take Into Account Weather/Bad Blood/Etc...

:shake:

Alright...Time To Jump In!!!

SEATTLE -3 -111money; & OVER 40 +115 money;

If Washington Stays In The Game It Goes Over...I Feel Like Taking Washington, But Feel Maybe I'm Just Over Thinking... They Are Tired, From Having To Play With So Much Emotion To End The Season, And Have A QB That I Just Can't Trust On The Road, vs A Team That Is EXCELLENT At Home.

PITTSBURGH +3 -115money; OVER 39.5 -110 money;

This Smells Like An Upset To Me...Read Above On Why I'm Taking Pitt Here. Stranger Things Have Happened You Know...

view
watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnfbKKvUG9Q&feature=related
Good Luck ALL!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
:tiphat:Hats off! Nice going today & I love your picks for tomorrow!:cheers:

football_C1.gif
4-0 Saturday Night Brings Us To Sunday...No Time To Pat Myself On The Back...I Got More Winners To Try And Cash...:cheers:

New York Giants +3 -110 & Over 39.5 +100

Have Gone Back And Forth On This Game...Comes Down To This...New York Gave New England A Fight...I Am NOT The Biggest ELI Fan...But Am A Garcia Fan...In What I See A Close Game, I'll Take The Hot Team Right Now...

San Diego -10 -103 & under 39 -104

San Diego Is On A Roll Right Now...Doesn't Matter WHO Is Quarterback For Tennessee...Young/Collins...While I Feel Collins Gives Tennessee A Better Chance, I Feel The Chargers "D" Rules This Game...

Good Luck ALL!!! :cheers:

You know.... the NYG game may actually push...but I think they unloaded last game against the Pats....in all honesty I am not pulling the trigger on them until closer to game time....I am rooting for Garcia b/c I am from Philly & would love to shove it up MCNabb & Reids ass with a win...I still feel like Philly should have kept him & got rid of Andy Reids boy....I hope my emotions don't get in the way here.....but I really think S.D. does it to Tenn.....:cheers:

I Like Garcia...I Feel He Was Treated Like Shit After Taking Over For Philly, And Bringing Them Into The Playoffs...(Not A Philly Fan...Just A Fan Of Football/And Raiders!!! LOL)

He's Got Heart, And Loves The Game, And Bangs Playboy Models...AND Is Better Than McNabb...

Philly Was STOOPID To Get Rid Of Him...

Your Right About The Line...Like The Over More Than Giants +3...But Gonna Ride It Out, AND Hope ELI Has A GREAT Game!!!

Vap:cheers:Free

Good to see you, Vappy. Looks like you're still bangin' the books. Keep the faith, my brother.

You Too flounder! By The Looks Of The Avatar, You Haven't Caught A Bigger Fish Yet...:36_11_6:

You Still Going Out On The Dock Of The Bay, Watching The Tide Roll Away?!

Vap:cheers:101

Vaps...after much thought here I am going the opposite way on the early game....I feel the coaching in this game will be the key...plus home field advantage....rested players.....NYG just came off a big game & I am pretty sure they are banged up & burnt out....Eli...panics more then Garcia....so....one of us will come on top today....GLT on your play.....:23_29_107v:

Hey Free- I Can Understand Points On Both Sides. Like I Said, SHOULD Be A Close Game. I Think Tampa Has Been Resting Too Long, And May Be A Little Rusty. Can Understand The Worries On Eli, Cause I Have Them Too...:36_11_6:

Looks like you have this one wrapped up too....WTG! I sure hope you get the next one too.....taking S.D.-10

Well I hope I am not going to kick myself in the ass for this but I took Tenn+10.5....now I have to hope you system is wrong today GLT us :cheers: may the best man or women win LOL (woment here):smiley_acbe:

New York Giants +3 -110money; & Over 39.5 +100 :down2:

San Diego -10 -103 & under 39 -104

Well, Not Gonna Wish Ya Luck On Tenn, Free...:36_11_6:

When TB Fumbled On Second Half Kick Off, And Giants Only Got 3 Out Of It...I Knew My Over Might Be In Trouble...

Great day for you Vapster.....I am glad you got them all!!!!! Nice job & I hope you do the same next week!!!!!:cheers::tiphat::bow:

New York Giants +3 -110money; & Over 39.5 +100 :down2:

San Diego -10 -103money; & under 39 -104money;

I ALMOST Got Them All Free...Lost The "Over" In Tampa Bay By 2 Points...'an_horse'

7-1 For The Weekend Ain't Bad Though...:18_1_204:

Good Luck ALL!!! :cheers:

Back