Vap's "Betting On The Games You Don't Wanna Touch" 2021 Thread

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All. Let's Get Right To It!

Phila +3.5 @ Atlanta... Look. Two Teams We All Know Nothing About...Meaning...Rebuild? Do They Give A Rats Ass?! In The Eliminate Contest, I Took Philly In Week 1. I Feel Good About This Bet. Is It Because...You Wanna Ride Matt Ryan's Jock?! What Has He Shown Last Couple Of Years?! 7-9 7-9 & 4-12. New Head Coach. Philadelphia?! 9-7 9-7 & 4-11-1. New Head Coach...

Philadelphia are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games against Atlanta.

‘You wake up every day with a chance and a choice, and it’s up to you to do what you want with that.’ And that’s what I truly believe. Greatness is for everybody if you choose to chase it, so I’m trying to chase it. I’m chasing every day.” ---Jalen Hurts.

Give Me The Hungry Kid...

Jets JETS JETS JETS +5 @ CAR. Look. I Say This As Someone Who Has Watched Football MANY YEARS... And In WEEK 1... I Will ALWAYS See A Road Team At Plus 4 Or 5...That Seems Like A SURE LOSER... What Has The Jets Shown Us Over The Years?! Am I Right?! No Way They Hang With The Panthers!

I'm Taking The Points...

Jags @ HOUSTON +3.5... The Jags Are Who I Think They Are... They Are Who I KNOW They Are! Now If You Wanna Crown Trevor Lawrence, Then Crown His Ass! But He Is A Fucking ROOKIE In A DIVISION GAME ON THE ROAD! You Wanna Ride The Hype Train? Ride Away...

Jacksonville IS 0-6 SU In Their Last 6 Games VS Houston. Ya Feel Me Brah?!

Houston And The Points...

Vap's 90+ Year Old Dad Play Of The Weekend...

"Son...You Are Gonna Give Me +9 For Detroit @ Home VS Santa Clara?! 1st Game Of The Year?! Seriously? Always Take The Home Team +7 Or More During A Season...Especially Game 1...

GL To All This Season...

---Vap

Last edited:
I like dads pick! Sharp fellow!!

I can pretty much promise jets won’t be hanging with Tennessee! They playing panthers but I’m sure you knew that!!

Hello All. Let's Get Right To It!

Phila +3.5 @ Atlanta... Look. Two Teams We All Know Nothing About...Meaning...Rebuild? Do They Give A Rats Ass?! In The Eliminate Contest, I Took Philly In Week 1. I Feel Good About This Bet. Is It Because...You Wanna Ride Matt Ryan's Jock?! What Has He Shown Last Couple Of Years?! 7-9 7-9 & 4-12. New Head Coach. Philadelphia?! 9-7 9-7 & 4-11-1. New Head Coach...

Philadelphia are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games against Atlanta.

‘You wake up every day with a chance and a choice, and it’s up to you to do what you want with that.’ And that’s what I truly believe. Greatness is for everybody if you choose to chase it, so I’m trying to chase it. I’m chasing every day.” ---Jalen Hurts.

Give Me The Hungry Kid...

Jets JETS JETS JETS +5 @ CAR. Look. I Say This As Someone Who Has Watched Football MANY YEARS... And In WEEK 1... I Will ALWAYS See A Road Team At Plus 4 Or 5...That Seems Like A SURE LOSER... What Has The Jets Shown Us Over The Years?! Am I Right?! No Way They Hang With The Panthers!

I'm Taking The Points...

Jags @ HOUSTON +3.5... The Jags Are Who I Think They Are... They Are Who I KNOW They Are! Now If You Wanna Crown Trevor Lawrence, Then Crown His Ass! But He Is A Fucking ROOKIE In A DIVISION GAME ON THE ROAD! You Wanna Ride The Hype Train? Ride Away...

Jacksonville IS 0-6 SU In Their Last 6 Games VS Houston. Ya Feel Me Brah?!

Houston And The Points...

Vap's 90+ Year Old Dad Play Of The Weekend...

"Son...You Are Gonna Give Me +9 For Detroit @ Home VS Santa Clara?! 1st Game Of The Year?! Seriously? Always Take The Home Team +7 Or More During A Season...Especially Game 1...

GL To All This Season...

---Vap
Adding... Pitt +6.5 -110 & ML +235...

Thank Me Later...

Week 1: Vap
3-0-1 ATS
1-0 ML

Week 1: Vap's Dad
1-0

SO... I Have Been Gambling Since I Was 21...I ALWAYS Try And Learn. Look For Things To Take Advantage Of... Saw This Tonight...

RAMS 1st Half -4.5

NOW...After A Good Day, I Was Willing To Pass On SNF And Maybe Watch WWE 2003 Royal Rumble On Peacock Network.

BUT...I Was Intrigued By That Number... (It Didn't Hurt That I Saw @HUNT On Chicago Under 1st Half... I Think 10.5?!)

NOW... Bare With Me... I Ramble...

Rams 1st Half -4.5

ODDS...

RAMS BY 1-3 +850
RAMS BY 4-6 +850
RAMS BY 7-9 +650
RAMS BY 10-12 +750
RAMS BY 13 OR MORE! +250

Do You See What I See?! The Odds Tell Me To Take RAMS -4.5 1ST Half... You Can See Why...

The ODDS Are HIGHER For Rams By 1-6 THAN 7-13 PLUS....

Do You Feel Me Brah?! See What I'm Saying?!

Sexy back vap

Look... A Missed Easy TD...
A Missed FG. Damn It. Offsides.
Giants HANDED This One To The Redskins! (Yeah. I SAID IT! Redskins!) Missed My ML, But... 4-0-1 ATS For The Season. What A Game Though... Giants SB Bound In 3 Years...

Tough Card For Me This Week. My Dad Says. "If You Give Me A Home Team Plus 7 Points Or Road Team Plus 10 Or More. I'll Take Those. These Are All Professionals Out There, And Over 10 Points I'll Take Every Time."

Vap's Dad:

HOU +13.5
ATL +12.5

Me?! Well This Is 'Betting On Games YOU Don't Wanna Touch'

Arizona Looks Just WAY Too Good HUH?! 3.5 Sure Seems Low... So MINN +3.5 (5-1 Str8 Up VS Ari Last 6)

KC. Greatest Show On Earth Last Couple Years. 3.5 Sure Seems Low For A Powerhouse Like KC... BALT +3.5

BUFF: SB Favorites Before Year Started. Josh Allen OWNS Miami, Look At His Numbers Last Year VS Miami! Sure Seems Low For A SB Contender HUH?!
Miami +3.5

---Vap

i have kinda become a cardinals fan since murray got there but i agree this usually the kind of bet that works well week 2!!

gotta be against ya in the sunday night game,, ravens secondary is just too banged up imo.. kc-3.5 at balty is like -9 or -10 in kc inst it? doesnt seem like a short line,, pretty sure this the 1st time lamar has been a home dog in his career so 3.5 pretty significant.. gl today

Aint's SHOWED 'D' Strong...
DET Came Back VS 9ers...
YES...They Lost...BUT...
GB Didn't Show Me ANYTHING...On BOTH Sides Of The Ball...
DET Showed They WON'T Give Up!
Detroit Is 7-1 ATS In Last 8 Games VS Green Bay

VAP:
DET TT OVER 17.5 VS GB MNF...

Vap's Dad
DET +11.5

:shake:

Last edited:
Just Asking...
What Am I Missing Here?!
Raiders -3.5 VS Miami?!
You Beat The Ravens Who Beat KC And Spanked Pittsburgh IN PITTSBURGH...
Shit...
If Raiders Can't Cover 3.5 VS Miami IN VEGAS?!
Then They Are Who I THOUGHT They Were!!!

Week 1: Vap
3-0-1 ATS
1-0 ML (Pitts +235)

Week 1: Vap's Dad
1-0

Week 2: Vap
3-1 ATS
2-1 ML (Tenn +235 - Balt +170)
0-1 TT

Week 2: Vap's Dad
1-2

Back At It... WEEK 3!

SO...This Is, "Betting On Games You Don't Wanna Touch"

MY Gambling Side Says... "This Line Is Fucked Up! OF COURSE The Play Is Miami!!!" Miami "O" Line Looks Week. Raiders "D" Looks SOLID... FUCK...Raiders Are A BIG Public Play! This Is A NEW Raiders Team... They Have Their OWN Identity...Out Of The Bay, No Longer Santa Clara's Step Child... IDK...I'll Take Raiders -3.5... If They Can't Cover And Or Lose?! They Are The Old Classic Raiders... Win When You Shouldn't... Lose When You Should Win...Fuck...

Look...The Rookie Has Gotten His Feet Wet... He Knows What He Needs To Do... Arizona?! The Unstoppable Force...The NEXT NFC WEST CHAMP! Arizona MAY WIN... But Give Me The Home Team And Rookie To Get His FIRST Win... JAX +8...

KC... Oh They Will STEAM ROLL Everyone To Go Back To The Superbowl...Haven't Seen It Yet! Chargers Are Worth Taking At A TD...VS A Team That Is 0-8 ATS Last 8 Games...Kansas City’s Last 8 WINS... We're By Six Points Or Less... CHARGERS +7!

I KEEP Going Over This RAIDER GAME!

This Isn't The "OLD" Raiders...

Vegas (Meaning Sports Gambling...Not The Team...) Is Playing With Our Heads...

This Is The RAIDERS Of "OLD" They Want Us To Think!

Two Big Wins Against Decent Teams...

ALL Signs Point To Carr Playing...And If Not?! Chucky Has His Boy Nathan Peterman

(Who Played ALL Pre-Season Games)

This ISN'T Coming From A Raider Fan Since 1977...

Hell...I'd Wager On My Hated The Team, The niners, If I Thought I Could Win Money...

If They Win And Cover?! They Are For Real...

If They Lose... Maybe I'm Wrong About This Team...

RAIDERS -3.5 -109... GOTY For Me...

Lose?! May Not See Me For Awhile... Haha...

P.S. JAX Line Down To + 7.5 From 8...

---Vap

Great start to the season! I’ve been a lifelong Raiders and Steelers fan and though the Raiders have looked pretty solid 2 games in they could easily be 0-2 instead of 2-0. I know it’s the NFL and thus a fine line between winning and losing but think the lack of a run game may catch up to them today. Seems like a close game to me either way. GL!!

im actually shocked to see you on raiders, i was sure i was gonna read fish at end of that!! lol.. just cause seems more your style.. kc doesnt steam roll anyone, at this point im convinced Reid works for the books!! gl today

who is pops playing today? i didnt see his picks, did i miss or he taking the week off? that really who i come here for!!

im actually shocked to see you on raiders, i was sure i was gonna read fish at end of that!! lol.. just cause seems more your style.. kc doesnt steam roll anyone, at this point im convinced Reid works for the books!! gl today
You Are Correct... I SHOULD Be Playing The Fish... I Just Couldn't.

This Is A New Raider Team. They Should Win By A TD Today!

GL Again @2daBank

You Are Correct... I SHOULD Be Playing The Fish... I Just Couldn't.

This Is A New Raider Team. They Should Win By A TD Today!

GL Again @2daBank

I saw few interesting trends that Didnt speak well for raiders, not that they mean anything. I agree with you they a different team, I been defending carr forever so I’m glad to see him do well, hope you win!

I Have Many Things To Say... But I Will Wait... Very Disappointed. Still Feel I Made The Right Call. I Live, I Learn...
That Was A Lot Of Stress And Cash...
May Need To Skip A Week...
Christ.
:shake:

Back