USC/Zona

Two Utes

Manual Toothbrushes FTW
I think I may be all over USC on this one. Zona not as good as the record indicates(you are what your record is though) and they have to be in a bit of a letdown spot after the big roadie. I also like the ranked home dog angle here. I think USC comes into Tuscon and gets it done.

Thoughts?

Totally agree here Utes......Arizona not nearly as good as their record....in fact, I really like both LA teams this weekend, especially given that the public seems to be backing AZ and Oregon in a big way....

I like UCLA as well jimmy, I wish I would have jumped when the number was better. I may be on both LA's as well. I saw your writeup on UW/Cal, agree.

This is the classic game where AZ feels like if they win, the Rose Bowl dream is alive. It's all that's been talked about this week on local radio that generally devotes all of its time to ASU and virtually none to Tucson. Hard to know what that really means in relation to this game, they could pucker up and lose or absolutely throttle USC off of their incredible emotional letdown. If UA does win this game, they could be a classic fade in 2 weeks at Wazzou.

If you think this is an angle or not, but AZ has every top recruit on campus this weekend for tomorrows game. I don't see a hangover on this, but from a recruiting standpoint, this is a huge game for Mildcats.

SC hangover after losing on the hail mary last week??

hmmmmmmm

I'm very surprised that SC was able to bounce back like that after the debacle at home vs ASU. Kudos to Sark and coaching staff for keeping those guys hungry.

Had USC -2, felt lucky to get the push the way they were calling that game down the stretch. I didn't see the first 3 quarters.

Back