USA v. Spain Gold Medal Game In-Game

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YEAH

ABOUT FUCKIN TIME
AFTER ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS/.CHOKEJOBs

the BEST TEAM WINS

I love this right now..also beckham is a true baller going to beijing in the middle of a season

I love this right now..also beckham is a true baller going to beijing in the middle of a season

pretty sad when your star player has your league/team by the balls and can go and come as he pleases fuck that pompus fucker and kobe is a BADDDDDD MAN w/o him usa loses this game

Yeah man he was in england on tuesday too for the friendly

yeah but hes concerned at making MLS a bigger league and more popular keep collecting those checks david you useless washed up fuck

by the way gurv was reading that LC will make 1.25 million this season just for the hills season 4 does that make you want to fucking puke or what that our dumb asses are going to college but cock fuckers like her are making money like this just living everyday of their lives oh and spencer and heidi will each make like 800K for this season

becks has to be shown everywhere/be in the limelight

all of a sudden becks is now a "american icon" or some shit.
yeah he's too old and washed up to keep up in the EPL,.... so he joined a shit assed league and came to america for a fat paycheck and thats it... so someone tell me how hes a icon icon for america now.

phelps, is an icon.
lance armstrong, is an icon

fake assed becks sittin there with a fake assed force smile on his face, he aint america, fuck that

Yeah ...I feel like euro teams don't overpay like we do..I mean he's still good but he doesn't deserve that much..fuck lc heidi and spencer also I'm shocked that mtv shells out that much

Yeah ...I feel like euro teams don't overpay like we do..I mean he's still good but he doesn't deserve that much..fuck lc heidi and spencer also I'm shocked that mtv shells out that much

oh they do. A lot more actually. It's just, European clubs pay to be competitive, you guys paid Beckham for various reasons, his current quality does not match his current paycheck.

Back