US vs Trinidad & Tobago In-Game

US looking great. could easily have 3 or 4. creative play, ching and altidore both looking good up top.

havent actually been able to watch most of it but thought altidore was playing pretty well from the few minutes i caught. of course the T&T player was pretty dumb not clearing the ball in front of the box with altidore in front of him. didnt result in anything but just poor play

yeah i saw bolivia won 6-1 vs. argentina .... i thought it was a mistake at first, can't believe that pounding. guess its time to take off my messi jersey

lol, did argentina play any of their players? i guess it doesnt matter though, its argentina

and good ball just now by the US. gotta capitalize sometime soon

<table class="tablehead" style="margin: 0px; width: 324px;" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead"><td colspan="2">Bolivia </td> <td colspan="2" style="text-align: right;"> Argentina </td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" id="230052Shots"> <td id="230052homeShots" align="left" width="81"> 23(14) </td> <td class="middle" colspan="2" width="162"> Shots (on Goal) </td> <td class="right" id="230052awayShots" width="81"> 8(5) </td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" id="230052Fouls"> <td id="230052homeFouls" align="left"> 14 </td> <td class="middle" colspan="2"> Fouls </td> <td id="230052awayFouls" class="right"> 6 </td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" id="230052Corners"> <td id="230052homeCorners" align="left"> 5 </td> <td class="middle" colspan="2"> Corner Kicks </td> <td id="230052awayCorners" class="right"> 1 </td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" id="230052Offsides"> <td id="230052homeOffsides" align="left"> 2 </td> <td class="middle" colspan="2"> Offsides </td> <td id="230052awayOffsides" class="right"> 4 </td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" id="230052Possession"> <td id="230052homePossession" align="left"> 0% </td> <td class="middle" colspan="2"> Time of Possession </td> <td id="230052awayPossession" class="right"> 0% </td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" id="230052Yellow"> <td id="230052homeYellow" align="left"> 4 </td> <td class="middle" colspan="2"> Yellow Cards </td> <td id="230052awayYellow" class="right"> 1 </td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" id="230052Red"> <td id="230052homeRed" align="left"> 0 </td> <td class="middle" colspan="2"> Red Cards </td> <td id="230052awayRed" class="right"> 1 </td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" id="230052Saves"> <td id="230052homeSaves" align="left"> 4 </td> <td class="middle" colspan="2"> Saves </td> <td id="230052awaySaves" class="right"> 8
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I'm not surprised. Maradona probably rested all his players IMO This just shows that Argentina will not have a deep team past their starting 11 . I really like Paraguay they were in the same situation today & were able to draw in the last min with 10 players causing me to lose a 4 team par. If these guys stay healthy Cabanas & co. they could make some noise in S. Africa Havn't seen Argentina's lineup yet.

your right they just got it handed to them. Maradona will take some critism sounds like the altitude also did them in. Also IMO Arguero should be playin...

Looks like Mexico also got it handed to them by Honduras this kinda surprised me. USA & Costa Rica on top with 7 pts & 6 pts.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. Maradona probably rested all his players IMO This just shows that Argentina will not have a deep team past their starting 11 . I really like Paraguay they were in the same situation today & were able to draw in the last min with 10 players causing me to lose a 4 team par. If these guys stay healthy Cabanas & co. they could make some noise in S. Africa Havn't seen Argentina's lineup yet.

That doesnt sound right. After today their in 4th place and just 2 points ahead of 5th place. In all likely hood, their gonna make it. But I'm only resting my players if im a lock to make the WC and they are far from that right now

That doesnt sound right. After today their in 4th place and just 2 points ahead of 5th place. In all likely hood, their gonna make it. But I'm only resting my players if im a lock to make the WC and they are far from that right now

When I saw that score I just assumed... Your right they are no way in S. Africa yet. Expect to see them a little more focused next time out....

argentina played plenty of their stars...

<table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="gamehead" align="center">Teams </td> </tr> <tr class="colhead"> <td align="left" width="50%"> Bolivia </td> <td align="right" width="50%"> Argentina </td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td align="left">1 Carlos Erwin Arias</td><td align="right">1 Juan Carrizo</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="left">7 Luis Gatty Ribeiro</td><td align="right">8 Javier Zanetti</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="left">2 Juan Manuel Peña Montaño</td><td align="right">2 Martín Demichelis</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="left">13 Abdón Reyes</td><td align="right">6 Gabriel Heinze</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="left">5 Ronald Rivero</td><td align="right">3 Emiliano Papa</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="left">10 Álex Da Rosa</td><td align="right">18 Maxi Rodríguez</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="left">17 Didi Torrico</td><td align="right">14 Javier Mascherano</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="left">6 L Reyes</td><td align="right">5 Fernando Gago</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="left">8 Ronald García</td><td align="right">7 Luis Oscar González</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="left">9 Joaquín Botero</td><td align="right">10 Lionel Messi</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="left">18 Marcelo Moreno</td><td align="right">11 Carlos Tevez</td></tr></tbody></table>

You'd think that at Argentina's level they would know to show up at least 2 days in advance to accimilate....

Congrats to Bolivia backers

Back