US Open Discussion Thread

Her best effort of the USO so far was met by Sam's worst. The Italian is well & truly inside her head, as the Australian commentator I referred to earlier indicated.

thnx PU, I see you enjoyed that result as well. Flavia not going to meltdown from here.
:shake:

auto play in this spot. I didn't get the best of the line (-145 when I placed it even though it opened at -115 each way at my shop). The fact the line opened -115 each way was a joke.

No reason why Kvitova shouldn't clock both Konta & the Italian for her first SF berth at the USO. Draw has opened up for her. Her dislike of New York would seem to be her head issue that provides the biggest barrier.

No reason why Kvitova shouldn't clock both Konta & the Italian for her first SF berth at the USO. Draw has opened up for her. Her dislike of New York would seem to be her head issue that provides the biggest barrier.

f'kin' wench couldn't have had an easier road there

Murray looks fucked

He's looked like that before against lesser players & come through. Anderson's ability to sustain his insane 1st serving efforts is obv. the key. Having such a tough hold in that game just gone from 40-0 up says Murray isn't about to give up. I've seen the Saffer choke before against one of the big guns when he was in the driving seat, just struggling to remember who it was against & what Slam.

Oh yeah I'm sure that Anderson could easily blow this

he just a made a strong comeback here tho

Murray starting to yap to himself, good sign for Anderson backers.

He loses here, he'll have endured two of the best Slam serving efforts seen this year in all Slams.

Anderson was up 2-0 over the Joker at Wimbledon, hardly the Joker's best Slam surface.

Proceeded to lose the last 3 sets by 1-6 4-6 5-7 scores.

Back