United States Open Week....

Have a hard time believing it won't be one of DJ, Koepka, Rose, Stenson

I prefer the last two

GUTS finish for Brooks Kopeka to hold off the field [-2] for [+1] AND Tommy Fleetwood final round [-7] for tourney [+2] 2nd after that WRECK of a [+8] Saturday :shake:

My U.S. Open

1492691196_frank-reynolds-money.gif

I thought you HAD Brooks Koepka in your schemer, geauxgolfer ??? I had him at Cantor Gaming 50-1 (10/510) with a 35-1 (14/504) later "tack on" so get back a little over a DIME. :)

SAVED my TOURNEY after a complete WRECK with Jon Rahm. "Rahmbo" has gone back to being the "Rahm-a-lama Ding Dong" :mad:

Nah, I never pulled the trigger on Brooks. I was riding Stenson and Finau.

Nice work getting some Brooks action though.:shake: Solid hit! :moneyeyes:

My picks to win were DJ/Fleetwood/Rose/Fowler

Interesting event. I thought DJ hit it the best. He putted awful the last 2 days. Still unsure how he lost it. Anyway the 2 most talented americans were in that pairing. Spieth continues to be a solid player who got incredibly hot for a nice span but has returned to being a good golfer who does nothing great.

Nice work getting him at 50-1.
And then backing it up at 35-1

did that 35-1 "press" after Koepka got 2nd @ Colonial with a final round [-7] 63. was obvious then that he was BACK from that wrist injury :shake:

just checked the entry list for the BMW International in Germany next week and they have Tommy Fleetwood listed. kind of a surprise for me although he DID play the week after the Erin Hills US Open last season. might be getting sponsor's "appearance money". I think they still allow that on the Euro Tour :confused:

Back