United States - Argentina In-Game..

we'll see

Is argentina running with them.

Missed some of it but Argentina in a zone . US cant penetrate it and has to settle for long jumpers which dont look terrible but they arent going in...Argentina justhustling playing with energy on offense ...pushing the ball off the long misses

39-29 4.05

funniest play ever ...Paul falling out of bounds tries to throw it off the Argentina player and basically gives them a long bpunce pass for a fast break

44-36...Paul FT's...

46-36

Hopefully Coach K digs a hole in USA's asses during halftime- you can't let a team like Argentina get back in the game like this.

Scola backed Prince down ....offensive board and bucket .....

missed three by USA ...Argentina scores .....

missed three by USA...Argentina misses a 3......

Kobe ahead of the pack......to the hoop ....stripped...

46-40 our ball 3 tics left

Hopefully Coach K digs a hole in USA's asses during halftime- you can't let a team like Argentina get back in the game like this.

It's kinda funny to me though . You have a team basically fully of athletic players on the US who cant shoot thats this generation of players . yet , they are so comfortable jacking up long range jumpers . Just baffles me ...like a guy who throws 97 MPH but loves to hang his slider....

3Fts for USA...melo gets them all and Delfino nearly hits 3/4 quarter bucket......

49-40 H

What I expected but now how I expected...though 10-12pts at half

Am I seeing this right? The two beach VB players for the country of Georgia are named Geor and Gia? WTF?

The good news is the US didnt do anything special in the 1st Q other then connecting on some of those 3s and playing sound defense forcing some turnovers. They can easily get back to the type of play. Even better is Argentina just made the game simple in the 2nd Q and scored real easy baskets . So good defense again should limit there offense UNLESS one of them gets HOT from deep. Also if Manu is OUT and Nocioni possibly fouled out in the 4th Q hard to believe reality doesnt set it during the 4th Q. They have to take away there momentum at some point though....

What was great about Spain was they always looked to bury in deep to Gasol ..US should take a hint...the international BIGS cant guard these guys one on one...and no guards have the size and athleticism we do....

When Spain was down three (2nd H late 3rd Q)and Gasol caught the ball in the post , spun off the defender and stuffed it bewteen 2 bigs it was pretty sic IMO.....

If I was from Argentina, I would be embarrassed as hell that my team looked like a bunch of little flopping drama queen bitches.

how do they amke these lines so tight

i leaned to the under @ 182.5 but passed

i put in a bet for USA -19.5 @ -110 last night and feel kinda fortunate argentina didnt score for the last 2:40

espn lists

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">1:55</td><td valign="top">Dwyane Wade made Free Throw.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">101-81</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">1:40</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">101-81</td><td valign="top">Antonio Porta missed Three Point Jumper.</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">1:40</td><td valign="top">Chris Paul Defensive Rebound.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">101-81</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">1:29</td><td valign="top">Dwyane Wade made Two Point Layup.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">103-81</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">1:11</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">103-81</td><td valign="top">Paolo Quinteros missed Two Point Jumper.</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">1:11</td><td valign="top">Tayshaun Prince Defensive Rebound.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">103-81</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:52</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">103-81</td><td valign="top">Foul on Leonardo Gutierrez</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:47</td><td valign="top">Carlos Boozer missed Two Point Jumper.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">103-81</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:47</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">103-81</td><td valign="top">Juan Gutierrez Defensive Rebound.</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:24</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">103-81</td><td valign="top">Leonardo Gutierrez missed Three Point Jumper.</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:24</td><td valign="top">Deron Williams Defensive Rebound.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">103-81</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:00</td><td colspan="3" align="center">End Game</td></tr></tbody></table>

really amazes me. i know USA opened at -17 and then was at 19.5 most of yesterday before it was pushed up to 20.5-21.5

total was steady at 182.5

unreal

graded at 20 pt win

glad i took OVEr only....barely, very very lucky

too tight for my liking

Guess the past 4 games were decided by 1 pt of the spread depending on where you had it ...

Spain v Croatia
USA v Australia
2 today

LINESMAKERS= :tiphat:

argentina - greece was within the number as well

i saw anywhere from -3 to -5.5 leading up to the game

Yeah , good catch I forgot about that ...trying to block out losing my -4 on a banked three if I recall correctly !

I won't be mad if the U.S. doesn't take a single 3-pointer in the 2nd Half.

Not sure what the HALF shooting was but the stats tell the truth .

USA from the floor :
32-68

USA from three:
10-31

USA shooting when not taking a THREE :
22-37

Kobe and Melo :

8-28 FGs (5-14 and 3-14) but 4-17 from 3 (2-9 and 2-8)

Now to show you how bad Kobe played ZERO FTs attempted but to show what Melo gave up by settling for long jumpers ------13/13 FTs....

This would be the emphasis of my post game discussion . Would be like listen guys I dont mind the 3 pt attempts but when they arent falling get back to attacking the rim . Kobe you should never play a game where you ATTEMPT NO FTs and Melo you should never play a game that reads 14FGs attempted accounting for 8 pts and 13FTs attempted accounting for 13 points, its great you made a living at the FT line today but 3-14 is unexceptable for a player or your skill there should be no off nights with your ability to get to the basket .

Rest of the team hit a respectable 6-14 from deep so the constant attmepts are nothing but turnovers from 2 of my key offensive weapons......also 24-40 from the floor and 18 of 26 from 2 , Team USA minus the chuckers....

USA might be thankful Manu got hurt , Nocioni was about 25% and Delfino was off from 3 ....would have been real interesting then ....:shake:

I had lithuania +6 & USA -21 parlayed. I knew when i placed the bet i got the shittiest number and i was really worried about it. i knew the USA wanted to beat every team by 20 pts. and i thought hopefully by 21 here. this is at least the 6th ridiculous beat ive taken in these olympics

Back