Uh-oh (Chris Perez)

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
T

tipyerbartender1

He is on the DL, maybe it was for medicinal purposes …

Chris Perez has been arrested for drug possession.(USATSI)<o:p></o>
More MLB:Scoreboard | Standings | Probable Pitchers | Sortable Stats | Odds
Indianscloser ChrisPerez has been arrested for drug possession according to MLB.com's Zack Meisel. Rocky River police in Ohio haveconfirmed the arrest.
"Earlierthis morning we were made aware of a situation involving Chris Perez thatoccurred yesterday in Rocky River," said GM Chris Antonetti in astatement. “We have talked with Chris and are currently in the process ofgathering additional information."
Manager TerryFrancona told reporters he "can't say anything. I've talked to CP. We arestill looking into getting more information." Both the team and Franconasaid they will not comment further until they have more information.
Perez, 27, iscurrently on the DL with shoulder tendinitis. No further details of the arrestare known at this time. His lawyer has yet to comment.
In 17 gamesthis year, the two-time All-Star went 6-for-8 with save chances with a 4.32ERA.

As is usually the case with this stuff, there are conflicting reports that he has not been arrested.

Rocky River cops = pricks

This give's 'em an exciting break from their usual routine of busting kids for drinking beer on the beach and cherry-picking "drunk" drivers heading home from the yacht club after a day on the lake.

This give's 'em an exciting break from their usual routine of busting kids for drinking beer on the beach and cherry-picking "drunk" drivers heading home from the yacht club after a day on the lake.

Agree on the 1st point. Not the 2nd. Id do that too if i were a cop. U cand drink & drive. No exceptions.

Whatever, d-wow. Point me to a tragedy involving a person who blew a .08, I'll point you to a shitty driver.

I'm not 100% sure boating or sailing or fishing is even possible on Lake Erie without drinking. I hear you evaporate and your soul goes to hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pot smokers, where's the legal line between possession and trafficking, pretty big legal distinction, no? Maybe he's in trouble.

Drunk driving isn't a crime. It's not smart but it's not a criminal act.

Regarding Perez, pot laws might be dumb but gotta be smarter than this.

CPBongHit-500x616.jpg

Back