Esparaza\cuickshank +180
Pettis\Hendricks\cejudo -110
Theodorou\Rosholt -130
Brown\Hendricks u2.5 +180
Nelson\reem u1.5 -120
Stout\pearson u2.5 +150
Benoit +425
Nelson +130 (played +170 earlier)

Think the wrestlers on this card have big advantages.

I like the card a lot. Main event should be a good one. I would pay to watch Pettis or Brown anytime. The women fight may be Esparza wrestling but interested to see the Polish chick. one Hendricks\Brown is good. Reem\Nelson will be stand up battle.

I could look really dumb fading little Pettis, but I just haven't been impressed with him to avoid fading him T that number

I'll probably go ahead and order it. Got family in town for kids 2nd birthday party tomorrow so not sure if I'll be able to watch it on TV or on iPad. People sleeping in all rooms ruins being able to just go watch it on another TV

I'll probably go ahead and order it. Got family in town for kids 2nd birthday party tomorrow so not sure if I'll be able to watch it on TV or on iPad. People sleeping in all rooms ruins being able to just go watch it on another TV

Sounds tough but i will say this "should" be one of the better ones for the year.

Yeah I'll find a way...I always do

I'm pumped for the main fight, Brown/Hendricks and the Nelson/Overeem fight. Cariaso fight should be OK. No idea about the ladies on the main card

Also like Stout/Pearson and Cruickshank but those are both on undercard

Yeah I'll find a way...I always do

I'm pumped for the main fight, Brown/Hendricks and the Nelson/Overeem fight. Cariaso fight should be OK. No idea about the ladies on the main card

Also like Stout/Pearson and Cruickshank but those are both on undercard

Im very interested in seeing Ceduno.

RDA smoked Pettis. Bet him figuring he'd gas after 3 rds, but never expected that performance. Props to him. Too bad Khabib takes his title in 6 months

Back