UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale

I like Browne a lot here. H was beating Silva pretty good before he got injured and I think that's why he lost. Gonzaga just has never put it together. Don't say Rothwell

Frank's wins are a lot more impressive than Cormier's. He did look awful in the JDS fight. I just think this is a huge step up for Cormier, but we'll see.

Which wins? Old Big Nog, Nelson, Lesmar? Barnett and Bigfoot are better than those guys.

So this is only chance Gonzaga has but usually goes in thinking he's a brawler.

Not what I wanted.

Hapa is a good one. I thought he was impressive looking vs a much bigger Silva until he injured his leg

So I Think Cat is gonna come out strong and Tate will withstand it and finish late 2nd/3rd. She has good cardio and a lot of submission skills. Tate has been up against the best of the best. But the line seems off to me

Im confident the one chic is on some type of testosterone. You dont get that big for a chic naturally.

I think Tate can finish her. She needs to calm down and stop trying to force subs before she gets position. Or stay in mount he pound her out.

How do you stop that fight?

Great fight. Def mis read. Though Meisha should have had the arm.

Not sure that was a dive for a double leg

Seemed more like she fell and weakly reached for a double leg. She was about to catch a few more hammer fists to the side of the head and wasn't going to be able to protect herself.

All speculation though.

Not enough fighters, but the few top womens fighters put on good fights. Both these chicks are tough as hell. Rousey is gonna destroy her tho.

Get off the juice cyborg

ACtually maybe it was a little early. She was still coherent. Although i dont think she had much left.

Not sure that was a dive for a double leg

Seemed more like she fell and weakly reached for a double leg. She was about to catch a few more hammer fists to the side of the head and wasn't going to be able to protect herself.

All speculation though.

Thats possible. Tate is tough. I didn't think she was out of it despite getting blasted but she may Have been.

How is this girls and guys living in same ultimate fighter house gonna work? Dudes gonna be after pussy? Tate seemed to think the girls would be getting it on with each other.

Yea this was the best season since maybe the Junie Browning or even season 1. Not much drama in the house, just quality production. I think the guys living with the girls in the house definitely will make it interesting.

We are gonna see how good Hall is fighting someone not scared of him and that will be inside his range.

Back