MATT BROWN VS. MIKE SWICK

RORY MACDONALD VS. B.J. PENN

ALEXANDER GUSTAFSSON VS. MAURICIO "SHOGUN" RUA

CHAMP BENSON HENDERSON VS. NATE DIAZ

Prelims on FX 5-8

Main Event on FOX 8-10

anybody watching?

lets get it on!!!! :box:

Levesseur is a former all american wrestler that started out as a gopher wrestler. transferred to a DIII school here in Minny to wrestle and play QB in football. Great athlete.

gonna be a good one... couple of guys with questionable cardio in their past prominent on this card... shogun and BJ... man, really looking forward to 156... gonna be there

and what's the line going to be for the Dos Santos fight? I think he kick's that ass again...

Ultimate Fighting Championship 155 - Heavyweight Matchup (All Wagers Action if bout takes place in 2012)
Junior Dos Santos
<input name="selection[X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912MLA]" id="selection[X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912MLA]" value="X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912|MLA|1|100|150|0|-150" type="checkbox">
-
<input name="selection[X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912PSA]" id="selection[X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912PSA]" value="X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912|PSA|0|0|0|0|0 ERR" style="visibility:hidden;" type="checkbox">
o-
<input name="selection[X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912TLO]" id="selection[X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912TLO]" value="X92-1255-Junio-CainV-122912|TLO|0|0|0|0|0 ERR" style="visibility:hidden;" type="checkbox">

Cain Velasquez
+120

wow, I'm dropping a load on Dos Santos as soon as it comes out at my book. expected 180 to 190.

I like Hondo tonight too. Better overall fighter than Diaz and I think he'll frustrate Diaz on the ground.

health on a few of those Jump. Like Gustafsson quite a bit though and will be on it also.

Tee, who you got tonight?

chalky which is kind weird for me.. Dog with JMM tho.. (hoping for honest judges)

I got a bunch of cominations going involving the following

Henderson
Gust--- mostly a fade of shogun
Mac--- mostly a fade of BJ

and some smaller plays..

and got me some JMM at various prices ,, a few within the distance

I took Marquez solely in the main simply because he won the last two and I get 2 to 1....no confidence I get the deserved result though

ya and its hard to believe judges will screw Pacman twice in a row (Bradley)... but as you say, hard to imagine judges srew Jmm again as well. intrguing

wow Detroit can kick. I guess it's in his blood.

I really need to start keeping a log on all these fighters...

man that was a very short right... the elbow while he was down was the one that really put him out... brutal... stephens aint used to getting hit like that... surprising..

Ok. First off didnt see the 24/7 but Marquez definitely got on the sauce. Should be interesting what the added size does tonight. Hendo has not been impressive in the UFC, he's won, but won ugly. Diaz will take the fight to him, my guess is Ben tries to get it to the ground and eek out a decision.

images

So what is the play in the first one? Don't know shit but feel like throwing some money down.

Dana is still pissed at Bonnar, not sure he forgives him for a while. Stann and Cotoure are money though.

Is anyone really impressed with Henderson? He's won, but not convincingly. His cardio is top notch, but so is Diaz.

I feel like hendo won't engage, so if its a slow fight I don't like nates chances...but he has a history of frustrating opponents and I think he can do that...

Holy Shit shots fired by Spike to air the bellator commercial on fox. Not sure how that happened. Some serious bad blood between the Ufc and spike.

Back