UFC Fight Night 26

SOB Kovalev, our beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow what hometown cooking in the 3rd...Clev down twice and the ref waives it off, but the bell LOL....how funny

nice cash tho!!!

SOB Kovalev, our beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow what hometown cooking in the 3rd...Clev down twice and the ref waives it off, but the bell LOL....how funny

nice cash tho!!!

Dude cleverlys father and corner should be ashamed Cleverly was absolutely out on his stool after 3 and they sent him out to a beat down.

Dude cleverlys father and corner should be ashamed Cleverly was absolutely out on his stool after 3 and they sent him out to a beat down.
yeah...I was more shocked the ref waived it off then let him sit on the stool

I didnt really see the corner..

wow quick to jump on reem there after letting browne take it for awhile.... hmmmm dont like that so much

Sonnoen +125 at my local

this line has completely flipped from what the open was posted in the thread....thats alotta steam

He allowed 2 knees to the head of a downed opponent and he probably should have stopped the fight twice when Reem was teeing off

LOL just did a lap around the house shouting. Wife was none to pleased. WAR Browne. Reem completely punched out. Man u1.5 rds was the lock of this card.

:cheers::thumbsup2:

I had first round stoppage and added Browne KO last minute. Lauzon cost me too if shogun wins.

Not sure line movement. I would have made shogun -150 from start

Back