UFC Abu Dhabi

jumper12

Banned
Psyched card is early.

I bet Loopy early at + money, Opener was a bit off, but I think peeps still stuck on Dern and will bet her. I bet Umar early. Betting Chito and Vucenic today. Prolly should bet Bedoya and Hughes too. I used to love Olek and I think Shara is way overrated, but pretty sure he has checked out mentally. Waiting for props. Shamil should get sub, and Chiesa sub will be fully juiced, but he should get it.

(-1.8 units)

1 unit ( -3 units)
W Umar -235
L Loopy +115
L Bedoya +140
L Brener +130
L Vucenic +175

Props .40 unit (+3 x.40=1.2)
L Umar sub +230
W Figgy Dec -120
W Shara Dec +400
L Tony ML/Decison +375/+900
W Sampage Dec +180

Last edited:
I really only listen to 3 podcasts to compare my own capping. Im always a fan of Uncle Weezy and Brady is a good kid. Good with reads and win probabilities.

Last edited:
My favorite is Shillian and Duffy /Sherdog. They are usually up be now. They are very cool and not gamblers. Later in the week, I will throw in Dog or Pass while I am fucking around, but thats mainly for my fades of Paul and decent takes from Cody. Its light hearted and mostly informative but its too late in the week to be of much use.

I really like pressure fighters that are durable. Bedoya and Brener are like that, Last week, I layed juice with Parsons for similar reasons. I did not think Oban was that good at tdd. It was silly to lay juice with Preston, but he fought hard, just wasnt as good.

Lots of unders to consider. I havent bet Chito yet, he has never been finished its going to decison, best to wait for props maybe FGD. The value in Hughes line has been sucked out, live bet after rd 1 might be smart.

surprised to see the Chiesa sub prop so cheap and equal with decision. This makes me think its not happening and Tony live

Tony 2 is +2000
Tony 3 is +3000
Dec +900

Last edited:
I know Brener gets hurt a little, but hes never ben finished. Alvarez has freak size but got knocked out twice. I think they got the violence props reversed and we can play Brener violence. Fight goes is big +money, they saying someone aint making it

I bet Brener ML at the exact worse time

Brener 2/3 maybe. I think I like that more than KO cuz maybe he gets sneaky sub after cracking bigbird

Leaning toward Umar sub +235 also maybe going contrarian and betting FGD in Comain +170, maybe Shara Dec +300. Olek only gets finished by grapplers and Im asuming Shara can survive flourishes

I wasnt going to do it but Mayes is not finishing Gaziev. They pricing a finish. The sub is +410 for the Dagestani

Last edited:
In the PFL shitshow tomorrow Carmouche missed weight vs Talia Santos. It would be fantastic if Bishop could take hottie Ditcheva down

Early weigh ins. Everyone made weight.

I’m ashamed we have Sean O’Malley champion,” Nurmagomedov told Daniel Cormier. “Men have to be different. Men, it’s about different things. It’s not just about you make some funny stuff when you’re almost 18. You have to be good example for young generation. You have to do something like men. Not like clown. When Sean Strickland look at this guy and say he look like clown and he (O’Malley) say, ‘Rich clown.’ And what? Life about money? No. Man have to be with manners. Strong guy like gentlemens. Not clown, doing some TikToks, something likes music and dance. It’s not about men. Womans can

No matter what never parlay PFL bullshit. If you like a favorite find a prop. most of the fighters are mid known or mid unknown with ridiculous lines, blinding betting prelim dogs is better than parlaying them ecspecially late as degenerates jump on. I like the 2 chick fights, I like Pease in opner but too wide I dont have prop yet, Ivy KO/ML might be something, the rest is pretty dreadful but I will mostly be watching

Adding my props

Umar sub +230
Figgy Dec -120
Shara Dec +400
Tony ML/Decison +375/+900
Sampage Dec +180

Changed my opinion on Chito, Gaziev and Chiesa since early in week

Didnt bet any piss PFL

Ray Sefo says PFL not interested in Muhammad Mokaev: 'Apparently he's just a pain in the ass to deal with'​

I was on Kape too. Figured for sure the brass gives him DEC. That was disappointing

Last edited:
Decent clv all around but I'm scared about Bedoya now. He just so wild and nontechnical. If/when he wins, he prolly down in the fight, but whatever. If I was better I'd take some Jai decision but whatever

Fun card. Dissapointing dog plays. It is hard to play dogs UFC, but I was mostly on wrong side. If Vucenic doesnt flake Im up for card. None of the dogs got crushed, but Jai was the play. Props were better. Next week. We just prop it up.

I lost 1.8 units but its all good

Vucenic drum rolled him entire first round and faded. Would have been a nice 🐶 to cash on my end too..

Always this week!

Back