******** Genius Bowl Plays 2014 ********

That Michigan State/Baylor game was one of the best comebacks ever.

Buckeyes outgalined Bama in the first half - and when they do that they usually win SU. We'll see

Msu was amazing. What you thinking for tomorrow? I expected a better effort out of fsu but it's hard to cap all of those turnovers. Great job

Msu was amazing. What you thinking for tomorrow? I expected a better effort out of fsu but it's hard to cap all of those turnovers. Great job

FSU had 5 turnovers that Oregon scored 34 points off of. They cant all go right...

Posting Friday games in the next few minutes

Stats of the game bore out what you said about tosu being the better team. Credit where it is due. good luck the rest of the way.

Nice work man! Great ending for Mich St. Sadly I had them parlayed with under so I was pulling for them just because at that point. GL today.

Stats of the game bore out what you said about tosu being the better team. Credit where it is due. good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks. VK
Buckeyes are the kind of team that could have won with either QB. Losing the starter was no big change. Like their chances again in TEXAS on the 12th.

Nice work man! Great ending for Mich St. Sadly I had them parlayed with under so I was pulling for them just because at that point. GL today.

What a game for sure!
GL ZEKE through all of 2015!

Very very good

A well respected thank you to you bones.

Nice job genius

HUNT. Thanks . I appreciate it. Hope we hit on the Buckeyes again!

Back